• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling this past weekend

great story toyou. that reminds me that friday night we were at a retirement dinner party with about thirty some people. i was the only one wearing a dress with nylons. about half way thru the meal, my foot started to ache, so i reached down, pulled off the shoe, and started rubbing my stockinged foot. my dresss was rather short, and suddenly i noticed the guy beside me staring at my foot. i wondered to myself, hmmmm does he like feet? does he like to tickle? and wonder if he would have snuck a quickie (tickling that is) if his wife hadnt been sitting on the other side, plus my hubby was sitting on my right.

isabeau

Toyou444, good story I hope you get to tickle her again for a longer time! We were in Pittsburgh over the weekend to see the Penns. and Flames play hockey. I must say being from Cleveland I was treated with respect. The bartender at our hotel made a joke. He said' we have Steeler fans, Bengal fans, me from Cleveland, hell all we need is a Raven fan and all hell will break loose. It's true the Steelers lost as well as the Penns. But not was a total loss. In our hotel room I did manage to tickle my wife. I trapped her ankles and her feet aren't very ticklish BUT HER TOES ARE! I tickled her toes for about ten min. She giggled, squirmed, and laughed under her breath because she didn't want to wake our sons up. Anyway I did have my favorite beer in Pitts. Yuengling on tap. Needless to say it was a great time. Thanx again for your story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back