• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desperate Housewives Request

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
Will somebody write a story where Susan (Teri Hatcher) gets stuck under something (maybe under her bed) and calls for help, leading Edie (Nicolette Sheridan) to tickle her silly instead of helping her?

I'd really love for the story to contain a lot of begging from Susan and have her tickled all over her body. Also, it would be great if Edie taunts and teases Susan a lot.

I agree! That show is a natural for tickling story situations.

Jeff

I was also thinking that someone should write a series of stories, in order to get everyone's favorite woman eventually tickled.

I like Teri Hatcher, but I'm sure that others would love to see the other women get tickled, too.

That's a great scenario for a story! I hope someone finds the time to write such a story. And while we are at it I cant resist suggesting something else:

ok how about... Eva Longoria's husband finds out she has an affair with the gardener. He says nothing to her but as a punishment he pays 2 guys to pretend they are burglars. They break into her bedroom at night, she screams, but they tie her up spreadeagle on the bed. She wears only sexy underwear. They tickle torture her all night, one guy tickles her armpits and ribs, the other one works a feather on her soles. Her husband is supposed to be on a business trip but is hiding secretly watching his revenge.....

ok I almost wrote the story myself so I m stopping now, but how about this scenario? that's my request!!!

oh and another thing.... how about one of the burglars during the tickling removes his black hood and .... he is not a guy, but a sexy blonde girl, the highschool sweetheart of the young gardener. She tells her: we havent even started.... and continues tickling her feet while Eva starts screaming again....

Great suggestion snap!

My personal preference would be for a f/f scenario, since there are so many scenarios where all 4 ladies could be lers and lees. This needs to happen!

Jeff

I like all of the ideas that I've seen so far.

Desperate Housewives would certainly make a great tickling series.

If anyone else has any other requests, feel free to keep adding them here.

If were lucky, someone will write at least some of them.

If it helps, I currently have an outline for a story which I've partially written. Bree is babysitting Lynette's kids. They overpower her, tie her to a chair then remove her shoes. Guess what happens next! Hope to have it finished and submitted soon!

A Story Must!

I agree 100% that "Desperate Housewives" is perfect for a tickling storyline. I'm not sure about the stuck under bed storyline, I would much rather read a story about 1 girl getting her feet tied & tickled by all the others. But we will all have wait & see.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back