• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle scene in The Last Emperor

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
As far as I know I haven't see anyone mention the tickle scene in this movie. There is a scene where his wife and mistress come to him at night and they are both frightened by something. First his wife comes and then his mistress and he tickles both of them. You can't really see it because the tickling is occuring under the covers. It isn't very long, it's only about 10 to 20 seconds long.

Does anyone else remember that scene in that movie? Just wondering.

:tickle:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Ticklejen. I wasn't aware that The Last Emperor had tickling in it. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen the movie. But now it's on my must-have DVD list. :D

Now that you mention it I think I remember this scene, it's been many years since I watched this movie but you are right. I will check it out and if it's worth it I ll make a clip... There is also the great toesucking scene from this movie, anyone interested there is a clip on my page in www.hitwgang.com

I remember this scene, I've got it on a tape somewhere, you described it perfectly Jen! Back in the day, where you'd see mainstream scenes once in a blue moon (and it was the ONLY tickling related material that was around), this scene stopped my heart when I had seen it, haha.

I was aware of the toe-sucking scene in this movie ( & what a GREAT scene it is! ) , but I don't remember the tickling-scene .... probably since it is obscured by the bed covers. Thanks for the 'heads up' , ticklejen.

Hey TKLMAN if you havent yet, you can grab a hq clip of the toesucking scene from my page in hitwgang...

snap2914 said:
I will check it out and if it's worth it I ll make a clip... There is also the great toesucking scene from this movie, anyone interested there is a clip on my page in www.hitwgang.com

Thanks again, Snap. Your efforts are much-appreciated. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back