• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

J.Lo the Spy(Part 2)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Victoria eyed Jennifer's glistening, nude body deliciously, like a hunter eyeing its prey.
Jennifer moaned, and tugged at the steel cuffs she was restrained in. Her nude body was stretched in a spread eagle, leaving her very vulnerable.
"Just let me go!" Jennifer screamed, angry at this awful situation she was in.
"You look beautiful," Victoria purred, coming to Jennifer's side.
"Please, no!" J.Lo begged, as Victoria slowly took off her black leather gloves.
"Oh yesss...i know you want this," Victoria whispered into the latino's ear.
"No! I don't want it!!" Jennifer screamed.
"Yessss..you do," Victoria urged.
J.Lo began to pull. She lifted her nude body off the surface of the rack, straining her muscles in an effort to get away, but then she fell back in defeat.
"Are you ready, spy?" Victoria hissed.
"Damn you!!!!!"
"Of course," Vicotoria replied, swaying her blonde hair to her other shoulder, and slowly dragged her fingernails in J.Lo's smooth, left underarm.
"No! I w-won't -let youhehe winn!!!!" J.Lo protested, fighting the giggles.
"Just give in darling, it would be a lot easier," Victoria said, still gently stroking her left armpit, which was stretched tightly due to the bondage.
"Noooohheheee!!" Jennifer squealed, shaking her long black hair back and forth.
"You have such a firm body, would be a shame for me not to explore it all, yes?" Victoria said sexily, and trailed her nails down her armpits, and down the sides of J.Lo's fair sized breasts, her stiff nipples standing alert.
J.Lo let out a scream when the nails touched her breasts, and Victoria knew she had found a spot.
Victoria begin to gently rub the sides of Jennifer's bouncing breasts, breaking the flood gate of laughter in the beautiful latino spy. She placed three fingers of each hand together, and gently rubbed them up and down the sides of the firm, youthful breasts.
She then spread the fingers apart, and lightly spidered all over the jiggling breasts, even teasing her nipples once or twice, gently squeezing or circling them.
"Teeeeehheheheheheeplpleeeeheheeee!!!!!!" Jennifer went into a crazy rush of high-pitched giggles, bouncing her tanned body against the steel rack.
Victoria soon switched to using her nails, and lightly scratched on the undersides of the firm, tanned breasts.
The tickling soon moved more south, as the laughter got more intense.
Victoria squeezed and goosed up and down J.Lo's firm sides.
J.Lo was going hysterical, screaming and laughing with no breathers between.
Soon Victoria was playing with J.Lo's heavenly tummy.
Smooth, flat, and curving in a little at the middle for a perfect innie bellybutton. You could barely see her ribs press against her deeply tanned skin.
Victoria's long nails pranced across her tummy, and you could actually see J.Lo's tummy muscles twitching and jumping from each touch. Victoria had an evil grin plastered to her beauitful white face, continually lightly skittering across her tummy, then suddenly digging into her sides.
THis off-balance of feelings sent J.Lo crazy, as she howled in extreme laughter. Victoria's nails attacked the tan, sensitive ribcage, lightly wiggling each rib, and raking her nails up and down the whole set.
This sent J.Lo mad, absolutely crazy!!!!! When Victoria raked her nails up and down all her ribs, Jennifer's laughter got much higher than ever before, and loud enough to even startle Victoria.
Victoria turned around for just a second, and came back with the same two red feathers she had used earlier on her feet. This time she circled J.Lo's bellybutton with one, while stroking her left side with the other. Jennifer bucked wildly in reaction to these light, tickly feathers.
"Heeeeheheheheheheehhahahaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaaaaa!!!!!!!" Jennifer laughed insanely.
Tears and sweat mixed as they both rolled down Jennifer's laughing face. Her whole body glistened in exhaustion.
Finally.....Victoria stopped.
"Had enough darling?" She asked, as Jennifer's breasts heaved up and down, as she gasped for air.
"Well?" Victoria threatingly dangled a feather above her bellybutton.
"Y-yes!!" Jennifer begged.
"Are you sure??"
"yes! I swear!!" J.Lo screamed.
"I believe you, and will let you go..." Victoria began.
J.Lo felt happy, until Victoria funished her sentence.
"...after i finale tickle you!"
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Jennifer screamed, and the torment began once more.
Victoria wasw a true tickler master now, becoming a tickle blur as she scanned J.Lo's body.
She started at the armpits, which she dabbed with the feathers and dug into with her nails. She then began to skitter all over J.Lo's breasts circling the nipples and scratching the firm sides.
The nails continued south, raking her ribs, twirling her bellybutton, squeezing her sides, and stroking her tummy, all causing J.Lo to finally pass out.....again...
This time, when J.Lo awoke, she was not nude, and not in bondage.
She was actually resting comfortably in an airplane seat, entirely clothed.
She wondered how she had gotten here.
"Where is this plane heading?" J.Lo asked a stewartess.
"To Washington D.C." She replied sweetly.
Jennifer sighed, and was happy to be on her way home to the U.S.
Jennifer was about to get up, and remembered how sore her abs and the rest of her body was. She sat back down and rested, glad that she was no longer a spy, and no longer a tickle toy of Victoria...
THE END

how'd u like this one?

(checking my wrists and chest)

Okay, there MUST be a pulse around here somewhere!

:eek: :wow: :yowzer:

Y'know, it'd be a shame for good ole Uncle Sam to give up on this strategy . . . perhaps some other celebs might be recruited for this most patriotic duty? ;)

I like!!!! I like!!!!

damn, damn, damn, you definitely have some writing skills, you paint a very good visual picture.....

You let her GO?!?!?!?!?!?!?:sowrong:

Another fine story, this was pretty intense.:cool:

Dave, could you please pass the smelling salts?

;) Great story tummy!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back