• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

christmas party tickle part 2

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
First let me thank everyone for the positive responses in part 1. That job I worked at shut down and I was forced to look for employment elsewhere. I do miss "Mary" and all those TICKLING times I had with her. Anyway I went to work for another steel co. and after a few months I got to know a few office people in the traffic dept. I was on third shift and in the fall of 1994 I was asked to work first shift for about 4 months. I got to know a woman ,I'll call her "Laura, pretty well. One day at work I came into the traffic office to check on a steel shipment and Laura was frusterated. She told me she was buried in paperwork and her shift was almost up. Well I made a comment that you can't leave and they will make you stay. She asked how? I told her that we would cut two holes in the partition and set your feet in the holes like a set of stocks. ""So what" said Laura. "Oh" I said "did I tell you that we take off your shoes and socks and TICKLE YOUR FEET until you're work is done"? "OH NO NOT THAT I CAN'T STAND HAVING MY FEET TICKLED, NOT AT ALL, I BETTER FINISH MY WORK" SHE EXCLAIMED!!!!!!!!! Well let me tell you the seed was planted. A few weeks later the traffic dept. had a small Christmas party, though I wasn't invited Laura told me to come and have a drink and that the nightclub was a few miles from my house. Naturally I accepted and couldn't wait. That night I showed up about 2 hours after it started and Laura came up to me and said she thought I wasn't going to make it. I said"I wouldn't miss it for you". SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS. Laura is about 5'9", blonde, a little overweight, and very pretty. She was wearing a Christmas hat, a black top, and my absolute favorite jeans with stockings. Well we sat and talked and she was telling me about some marriage issues she had and I told her that I too had similar ones. Then she said that her feet were killing her. I asked her if she wanted me to rub them. She said not in here because it wouldn't look right. Then she floored me when she handed me her keys and said "start my car up and let it warm up so we can go out and talk and you can give me that foot treatment you always tease me about". Well I started the car, let it warm up, and we went out. We both agreed nothing sexual but just to talk about her marriage issues. We sat in her car, her in the driver side and me in the passenger. Out of nowhere she placed her feet on my lap and said" here you are go to work". I slowly removed her shoes and exposed those tired feet. Then I said to her "what did you say about being ticklish"? And I grabbed her anlkes. Befor she could say "please not that" I tickled her STOCKINGED FEET!!! She was insane with laughter! She twisted, jerked,screamed, laughed. I tickled her for about 5 min. then the strangest thing happened she positioned her feet by my face while I was tickloing her again. Then I did something I am glad I did. I let go of her left leg and held her right ankle and proceeded to kiss and nibble her stockinged toes while I tickled her foot with my free hand. She went insane, begging me not her toes. I tickled her for a half an hour. When I stopped she was completely exausted and out of breath. Instead of being mad she just told me that's the last time I SEE HER FEET! Well that was far from true. If you liked this experience let me know because there was a time I tied her up, a time I tickled her in a metro park,a time I tickled her while moving a friend. Hell quite a few times. Thanx again for your positive responses in part 1

yessssssss please tell more. your stories are great.

isabeau :bunny:

stories 2

think IS needs to be tickled like that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she agrees to. Infact check out the fiction forum. I just wrote a story about isa getting tickled to death!!Thanx for your positive response!! I hope you enjoy it.

damn fine story!

sounds to me like she enjoyed your attention. :feets:

I'd like to read more of these incidents.

One question. Do you want me to write the other tickling experiences in this forum or start a new one? As far as isabeau is concerned all she has to do is say the word and I will be TICKLED PINK to write about TICKLING HER TO DEATH!!!!!!

osco89 said:
One question. Do you want me to write the other tickling experiences in this forum or start a new one? As far as isabeau is concerned all she has to do is say the word and I will be TICKLED PINK to write about TICKLING HER TO DEATH!!!!!!

sighs a dream come true. i love when the story is about me. heck if i cant experience it real life, the next best thing is reading about what could be. thanks osco

isabeau

eeks and i dont mean to sound egotistical at all, its just that when i first came to the forum i would read the stories only, and wished to be a character in them.

Last edited:
Hell what ego? If I can't tickle a person like you in real life or tickle you, then I don't mind writing stories about you! Any woman who wants to be TIED AND TICKLED IN STOCKINGED FEET deserves that at least! Please don't think of it as arrogant, think of it as I myself, and I'm not being conceded, FULFILLING OUR SHARED TICKLING FANTASIES! Hell "lrtk"agrees that with this "Laura" tickling experiences that you should be TICKLED LIKE THAT TOO! You pick a TICKLISH SITUATION and I'll do my damnest to write a story about it. I don't mind if you don't, "MELANIE". P.S. I would be TICKLED PINK if I could write stories about TICKLING you! Remember there are plenty of "Laura" tickling stories out there

Last edited:
osco89 said:
One question. Do you want me to write the other tickling experiences in this forum or start a new one?
IMO, if you're writing a continuation of the same experience you probably should put it in the same thread. That way, a year from now when someone's reading the story he/she doesn't have to hunt all over for parts 2 & 3.

If you're writing about a different experience you should probably start a new thread. I for one, don't keep opening the same thread every time there are new posts. A lot of the time the new posts are just comments or conversations between the author and readers. (Like this post.)

In any case, I'd like to read more.

osco89 said:
Hell what ego? If I can't tickle a person like you in real life or tickle you, then I don't mind writing stories about you! Any woman who wants to be TIED AND TICKLED IN STOCKINGED FEET deserves that at least! Please don't think of it as arrogant, think of it as I myself, and I'm not being conceded, FULFILLING OUR SHARED TICKLING FANTASIES! Hell "lrtk"agrees that with this "Laura" tickling experiences that you should be TICKLED LIKE THAT TOO! You pick a TICKLISH SITUATION and I'll do my damnest to write a story about it. I don't mind if you don't, "MELANIE". P.S. I would be TICKLED PINK if I could write stories about TICKLING you! Remember there are plenty of "Laura" tickling stories out there

great osco. as long as you dont get tired of me for a subject, i would love to read more. about me laura, heck anyone will do. and no need to think i'll get an ego from it, i am probably the most non egotist i know. i'll leave the gist of the stories up to you. the situations and whatnot.

isabeau

Don't worry isabeau I won't ever get tired of you as a subject. And I know your NOT EGOTISTICAL ,you just pick a person or subject for tickling and I'll either write it as a true experience if it really happened or a fiction/fantasy if it is one. thanx! :wavingguy

osco89 said:
Don't worry isabeau I won't ever get tired of you as a subject. And I know your NOT EGOTISTICAL ,you just pick a person or subject for tickling and I'll either write it as a true experience if it really happened or a fiction/fantasy if it is one. thanx! :wavingguy

aww your just too sweet. i would love to hear about laura, since you tied her also. bondage, at least for me, is a major factor in tickling.

isabeau

I'll title this next story, "TICKLING LAURA AGAIN, DEDICATED TO MEL".
Picture yourself as being"Laura" :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back