• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

isabeau,Melanie, pays the price

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This happened last week at a christmas party. Isabeau I'll call her "Melanie", used to tease me with comments about my stories and dare me to tickle her. I had to teach her a lesson but how. Who was isabeau, where did she live.etc. Fortunatley I have low friends in high places and they work in the Criminal Investigation Dept. So getting access to people isn't hard for them. I gave them her on-line name, isabeau, and they tapped into her computer and got me her name, address, phone number. They also saw all the times she commented about tickling. They found out about my TICKLING FETISH and teased me. Boy was Melanie going to pay the price now! MORE THAN EVER!!!! So how to get her here and tickle her. Well this had to be taken strategically and at one step at a time. I remembered that I have a friend who works as a promotional manager at a hotel nearby,so getting a room was easy. I booked a small room that holds about 20 people. Now how to get her and her hubby here. I had to think of something off the wall but be able to confirm if they checked on it. I had a brainstorm so I went to my friend's father who owns a print shop and had him print me an official looking form. This form stated that their cell phone company chose them as the most valued customer and they won a trip to have a christmas dinner with santa and the president of the company. On the form I left my personal number in case she called. She did and I answered and told her it was legitimate. I said since you only live about 5 hours from the hotel and there were no flights that night it would be easy to drive and would be re-embersed for gas ans have a room. SHE ACCEPTED AND THE TRAP WAS SET!!! Getting my wife and a few friends to come to a free dinner and drink was braindead. I only invited 8 friends and would say the rest couldn't attend. The night of the party my wife could see I was nervous and anxious. When she asked what was wrong I told her that I was nervous about playing Santa clause, FAR FROM THE TRUTH. Well I knew everyone there then this couple came in I didn't recognize. When they introduced themselves I knew it. SHE WAS HERE!!!!! She was dressed in solid, sexy black.She had a black top with gold trim, black slacks, BLACK SEEMED STOCKINGS, I FOUND OUT LATER, AND BLACK PUMPS! The party went on and I played santa and she sat on my lap and told me what she wanted but what she would receive was different. The party ended and I told my wife to leave without me because I was going to have a drink with my friends so she left. Then my friends left. Now her hubby. I walked up as santa and asked him to go ahead to his room and that his wife would have to look at some books to choose a prize and that it would be awhile. HE AGREED AND LEFT! Now the plan came together. She follwed santa,me, to my room and I put the do not disturb sign on the knob,shut the door, and locked it TIGHT! She asked what was first and I said choose a color of ribbon. I told her this was special ribbon and she asked why. "Here let me show you and I walked her over to the bed. I quickly laid her on her back on the bed and tied her wrists to the bedposts and then I tied her ankles, spread eagled, to the other posts. She said "what are you a perverted nut LET ME GO"!!! I looked at her, lowered my santa beard and said"do you remember a tickling story with a girl named Mary and the TICKLER NAMED OSCO89"?! Then I said'Well I'm "Michael" and your not Mary, your Melanie, and you're mine"!! Her eyes just popped out of her head and she pleaded, begged ,apologized for me not to tickle her. I produced a small shaving bag and I showed her it's contents. It contained a electric toothbrush, hairbrush,and an ink pen. I told her these weren't just for hygene. I went to her feet and slowly removed her shoes. She had the most BEAUTIFUL FEET I have seen! They were soft, warm , sexy and TICKLISH! i TOOK THE PEN AND EVER SO SLOWLY PULLED IT UP HER RIGHT FOOT! She jumped and screamed. Then I took my fingers and savagley tickled her foot. Her foot wriggled wildly. I held her toes back and tickled her sole ,arch, and heel. She was berzerk now and I said you know what let me try this and I untied both ankles end I re-tied them together and I then tied her stockinged toes with some string. She was pleading again and I told her it was useless and I laid across her ankles and tickled her stockinged feet again. Her laughter was beautiful and frantic I tickled her for 15 min. Then I got up and sat up by her chest and I said see what you get for teasing me and I tickled her armpits. She screamed and when I stopped I pretended like I was going to tickle her armpits again. I think the idea of her being tickled was just as bad as the real thing. Now I said that I have an idea and I told her I was going to cut off one of her nylons and tickle her bare foot along with her stockinged one. She again begged no! I cut the string and one of her stockings off and I started to nibble and lick her bare toe while I tickled her stockinged foot. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEHELP ME SOMEONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I JUST TICKLED HER LIKE THAT FOR AN HOUR. Then I waved an an electric toothbrush in front of her and I turned it on and she pleaded"please no more"! "Silly girl" I said and I tickled her with the electric toothbrush. She was insane with laughter"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOOOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I grabbed my hairbrush and used it on her feet and her whole body and feet were one complete shake. I looked back up at her and said "I told you I would get you" This time I went for it all I nibbled on her toes and used the brush on her stockinged foot and the elec. brush on her bare foot. She was going ballistic and just before she passed out I stopped. I then went up to her chest again, kneeled over her chest,looked down at her and said poor baby,all you can say is HAHAHA and me as Santa say HOHOHO! I tickled her armpits and ribs stopping to tease her and watch her re-action when she thought I was going to tickle her. I then went back to her stockinged foot and tickled it. She was barely laughing now and after 2 hours who could blame her. I untied her. She went to the bathroom to freshen up and just then the phone rang. It was her husband and he wanted to know how much longer. I told him we were just having a few laughs. Well she came out, put her cut stocking away, put on her shoes and told me the ribbon was perfect. I asked ger if she was ok. She replied that it was a perfect setup. Then I asked her if she was mad and she said no. I asked her if she liked it and before she shut the door she said"if that's the best you can do! Just wait till I get a hold of you and I'll show you how it is done!!! isabeau I hope this was satisfactory. This is the first fiction I ever wrote. Infact I hope everyone who reads it thinks it's ok. Thanks

it was terrific and i'm so honored you wrote about me. hmm how did you know i'm only about five hours from cleveland??? and so evilly planned. i loved it. only one hitch to this story, we dont own a cell phone lol. but otherwise it was great. thanks again osco. your first attempt at fiction hit it right on the head.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Story rocked!!!!!

just the thought of our lil Mel tickled both bare and in nylons.... Ok.. I need a drink and a nap...LOL

Adam :woot: :woot: :woot:

I want it to be perfect. We'll just say you won a free cell and a year of free minutes and to claim it you and your spouse had to come to a christmas gathering, sign papers, and receive the phone. Then you're TICKLE TORTURE takes place!

fttickler said:
just the thought of our lil Mel tickled both bare and in nylons.... Ok.. I need a drink and a nap...LOL

Adam :woot: :woot: :woot:

lol fttickler your so funny

and osco thanks again. i love it very much

isabeau :wavingguy

Wonderful story about my good friend isabeau! Thank you!

Mitch

Thank You,mitchell I'm Glad You Liked It. This Was My First Fictional Post. All Others Have Been Actuall Experiences. Please If You Have Any Other Suggestions For Tickling Isabeau Or Anyone.let Me Know

Great Story. I always wanted to see mel get hers. In fact, she probably deserves much worse. ;) Great job.

ShadowTklr said:
Great Story. I always wanted to see mel get hers. In fact, she probably deserves much worse. ;) Great job.

uh hon promises promises, and i'm still waiting for you to give me what i so justly deserve. lol

isabeau :jester:

Isabeau, since Shadow Tklr and Mitchell want you to be tickled worse. How about a situation where you are at OUR mercy, meaning Shadow Tklr, Mitchell, and myself,if they apprrove. And we'll have you in a set of stocks or better yet a X-FRAME table, from which there is NO ESCAPE! Please respond everyone. Thanx

osco89 said:
Isabeau, since Shadow Tklr and Mitchell want you to be tickled worse. How about a situation where you are at OUR mercy, meaning Shadow Tklr, Mitchell, and myself,if they apprrove. And we'll have you in a set of stocks or better yet a X-FRAME table, from which there is NO ESCAPE! Please respond everyone. Thanx

oo osco you just described one of my deepest darkest fantasies. sounds great to me. xoxo

isabeau

but wow am i ever in trouble now, Mitch and especially Shadow are truly evil ticklers. lol so maybe i'll just get out of dodge while i can jjust kidding.

:imouttahe

As soon as I get their approval, YOU WILL BELONG TO US, you can run but you can't hide! Once you are tied to that X-FRAME table with all those straps FORGET ALL HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

osco89 said:
As soon as I get their approval, YOU WILL BELONG TO US, you can run but you can't hide! Once you are tied to that X-FRAME table with all those straps FORGET ALL HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thump thump goes my pulse. race race goes my feet to leave lol

isabeau :wub: :imouttahe

All I need is their approval. And we are off, by the way fttickler is also welcome. And YOU WILL GET YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back