• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some nice tickling I did tonight

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
My girlfriend is sleeping next to me right now, but I just had to report some great tickling action tonight. First off, she's wearing really beautiful smooth black tights.....when I took her boots off I told her this is the best time to tickle her feet, trapped them in my arms and started tickling all over her long, high arched soles. She just collapsed back in the bed writhing and giggling. I let her off the hook after she screamed out "Stop!!!". But even better (and Tummy Ticklish, I know you're going to like this), we were snuggling up, spooning, my arms wrapped around her with my hands on her tummy when she shrieked out giggling....completely trapped (and completely inadverant tickling.....I was doing absolutely nothing, my hands were merely resting on her stomach). "Don't!" she managed to get out through deep giggles, and I would ever so slightly stroke her bare tummy (her shirt had ridden up during her struggling) and the giggles would get even deeper. Excellent stuff. It went on for a nice long while. Later, to complete the thoroughness, I got her good under her arms while she was trying to adjust herself.

Also, the other day, I was kissing her bare tummy and she was reacting so ticklishly that I modified my style until she was a helpless, hysterical wreck!

And lastly, to show what a great girlfriend she is, she alerted me to a mainstream tickling scene on Everybody Loves Raymond (i pretended I knew nothing about it!).

For those who know our long, bizzarre history-things are going really great now (and have been for a while). I don't post every time I tickle her because I never see her and not get at least a little in, but since she's sleeping right now, I thought I'd share my good fortune! I'm going to go back to her now....hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing, nontkl. Sounds like things are going well for you two, nice to hear.

Ain't love (or a reasonable facsimile) grand? :D

Nontkl you lucky dog! See, this is why I've gotta get me a girlfriend. I keep hearing such nice things about them.

Congrats man!! I'm really glad things are working out for you guys!!

:D :D :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back