• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Q101 Tickle Party

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
This has been noted before, but for those of you've missed it a radio station here in Chicago has a feature called "Tickle Party" every Friday night, wherein girls call up and tickle each other for the benefit of the listening audience. It usually lasts for 15-30 seconds and is a pretty nice listen.

Tonight, the DJ (who gets waaaay too interested in these things, if you catch my drift ;) ) said that they're attempting to take the concept city wide, and have a moment at which females were tickling other females all across the city of Chicago.

We've gotta make this happen. Write, call, email, cast your vote to get this operation off the ground! This is a worthy cause if ever there was one!

OK, maybe it doesn't do much for people outside of Chicago, but I'm inside of Chicago so I like it. :D :devil:

Maybe someday . . . we can take it nationwide . . .

I've listened while I was driving in my truck a few times. Frankly, I'm amazed I haven't gotten into an accident by now! :manicd:

hey

hey i live in the chicago area, i never heard of this, what am i missing!! grr. so it's on friday nights on q101, what time??? thanks

Lucky bastards :D ! Suddenly, I can see the reasoning behind vacationing in Chicago during the winter!

tklr5150,

Yup.. that was me that always heard the "tickle party", I'm glad some one else heard it! I thought I was dreaming it up after a while.
I wonder about this DJ, he doesn't do the tickle prty every Friday night but enough for us to think he's one of us.
It's cool to listen to.
He doesn't have a direct email address, at least the last time I looked cuz it would be cool to find out what's behind this short segment.

I guess I missed it last night. Doh!

DK

Wow, that's really cool. I've never heard of such of thing (trying to establish a 'tickle time' across an entire city), but it's an incredible notion.

And seriously, whichever one of you is really the DJ doing all this, come forward so we can thank you :cool2:

Wow!:yowzer:

I am surprised Ny's 102.7's Opie and Anthony did not think of that first!

NY could use a good laugh right about now!

So could NJ for that matter.

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

I actually called the station last night to see if they were still doing them, and the DJ sounded just as enthused about it. Said it was one of his favorite things. Honestly, whoever came up with this should be given a medal. Genius. :cool2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back