• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Therapy of Madness (f/f)

Doctor Z

This is my first story, so I don't hope a masterpiece but at least I want to have fun:

Dr. Catherine Michaels was giving a nap in her office when the secretary came in the office to warn about her first consult of the day, a cheerleader named Sarah Tylow. A blonde of gorgeous legs, according to Michaels's point of view.

Sarah came last week to Michaels's office seeking help about a problem with emotional stress. Michaels already knew which was the right therapy to cure Sarah's mood problem.

"I see Andie, thanks." Said Michaels. The secretary left the office and Michaels decided to arrange the room for the "special measures" of the therapy.

Finally, Sarah arrived in Michaels's office. The cheerleader noticed that there was a cup of water in the desk. Near it there was a sign saying:

"Drink it Sarah. You need it - Dr. C. Michaels"

Sarah decided to follow the instruction led by the psychiatrist. She drank the water and in matter of seconds, she fainted.

Some time later, Sarah woke up. She realized that she was in some kind of padded room, only wearing panties and a straightjacket. She also realized that her body was tied up in a table, and her legs were well bounded. Near her, Sarah noticed Dr. Catherine Michaels holding a box crowded of feathers.

"What the hell is going here?" shouted Sarah.

"Calm down, just calm down. Until the end, I promise that you'll be alright." said Michaels picking up a feather from the box.

"What you gonna to do with that?" asked Sarah, but Michaels didn't reply. Instead, she began to tickle one of Sarah's barefeet with the feather.

Suddenly, Sarah began to laugh. At first, the laughs were just normal. But when Michaels began to tickle the other barefoot, the laughs were getting stronger. And when Michaels began to tickle the knees, Sarah now was completely hysterical. The ticklish feeling was so strong that Sarah felt that she was going insane. She tried to ask help but only what came from her mouth was:

"AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

Meanwhile, Michaels was enjoying to tickle the young Sarah. She then tickled the neck, what made Sarah laugh more and more, and now even tears were coming from Sarah's eyes. Michaels returned to tickle the feet. Some minutes later, she went to the knees and tickled them harshly. Sarah's laughs were going more and more hysterical, what was making Michaels become very sastified.

It were 3 hours of torture and laugh until Michaels finally became tired. She approached Sarah and asked:

"How do you feel?"

Sarah laughed for some seconds and then replied with an insane smile:

"It was wonderful! I felt much better now, thanks Dr. Michaels!"

Michaels smiled, untied Sarah and took off her straightjacket. Sarah left the room still laughing hysterically, forgetting that she was only wearing bra and panties, but Michaels prefered to don't tell her.

THE END

Last edited:
good start...but too short, you have a great plot it could of been so much better. More detail, more tickling, more spots, no straight jacket...and you have yourself a great story. I really like the plot, if you dont mind try writing it again and see what you can do....ill be looking forward to it.

Well okay, but I like straightjackets, mostly when women are dressing them. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back