• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Stacy kiebler fantasy...

Eztickle

F/M Stacy kiebler fantasy...

Stacy Keibler Tickling Fancy.

NOTICE: This is a fictional F/M story I wrote about Stacy keibler. This is for enjoyment on TMF, Please enjoy :)..

Intro.. I was a major wrestling fan. I always liked to go see the WWf live. I remember going when I was just a little kid and watching Miss Elizabeth. These days they have wonderful looking women though, like Stacy keibler. Oh I remember the time I meet her.

Part 1

It was a tuesday night and I was going to go see the WWF for smackdown, at the Nutter Center, in Dayton Ohio. I couldn't wait cause I had back stage passes. See, my dad was a rich excective,and he bought the back stage passes for me, Fortunately for me, My Mom and dad were out of town, and left there big house all for me. When, I got to the arena. I went straight to the back stage area. Well, After shaken hands with a few of my favorites like the Rock and Stone Cold. I turned my head and my mouth droped :0.. Their she was, Stacy keibler she looked at me and said Hi. At first, I didn't know what to do, I just kinda looked dumb for a minute, and then I uttered the word Hi Back. Oh my gosh, she was beautiful, she had the kinda of body most guys like me only dreamed about ever seeing up close. See, I was a cute looking guy, but I was small. I had a good build, but I only weighed about 160 pounds, and I stood at 5/9 . So, I was just a little boy to Stacy. Oh, but she was beautiful she had legs that went all the way up. She was about 6/1 and gorgeous. Anyway, we started to have small conversation, and she asked me how I got back stage passes. I explain to her how I got them. Then, she ask me where I was going to college at, How regular life was, and she just started a conversation with me. I couldn't believe It. hear I was talking to Stacy keibler like she was just any girl. So, I told her how boring it was just going to college and all that stuff, and I told her how regular life was. Then, she told me she wished she had a regular life, and how she wished she could hang out with young guys like me more often. She said she wished she could go to college, and get out, cause she's always on the road with the WWF. She told me I should enjoy being normal cause being famous has it's problems. Then, she did the unbelievable, she asked me if I wanted to go out on a date with her after the show. I couldn't believe it, and of course I said yes. I was going on a date with Stacy keibler. And what was about to happen was unbelievable.

Part 2

OK, so after the show was over I meet Stacy in the backstage area again. She ask me what kind of food I liked and asked me where I wanted to go. So, I Explained to her that my parents were out of town, and that my dad's estate was empty, and then I asked her if she wanted to go their and we could have dinner. She said she would love too. She said I would have to ride in her lemmo with her on the way to my house. Of course I had no objections to that.lol. So, when we arrived at my house she told her Limo driver to pick her up at 11 O' clock tomorrow morning, and he left. No hear I was, at my house, alone, with Stacy keibler, I couldn't believe it, and to top things off, she was going to stay the night. I was going to sleep with her. So, we had some dinner, and had fun conversation all night. Stacy told me all kinds of things about the WWF,and I told her all about U. D. life. Well, now it was getting late and I was getting sleepy. Stacy saw that I was getting sleepy and decided to pock me in the rib's, I jumped. and yelled hey don't I'm ticklish. Then I pocked her back in the rib's. Now, we were in a tickle fight. I ran up stairs to my bedroom and she followed me. When we got up stairs she grabbed me, and we started to make out. Oh, it was beautiful making out with Stacy. It made your lips melt. I started to gently unbutton her shirt and, she felt me doing this, So she just pulled my shirt off. Then, we both pulled all or clothes off except my boxer's and her thong. Now we were engage in heavy making out and rolling around on top of one another. I mean, it was great I was in a euphoric state of happiness. I mean, it couldn't get any better Unless she got kinky on me all the sudden. Well, that's just what she did. She stopped making out with me all the sudden and ask me if I liked to be tickled? well, I had a tickling fetish, so of course I liked to be tickled I thought to my self, and that's what I told her. Well, she was happy to hear that. And she ask if she could tie me up and tickle me. So, in an unbelievable state of happiness I said yes.

Part 3

Stacy ask what I had around to tie me up with. So, I told her to use the nylon bath rob belts I had, and some shoe string. Then, she ask me to roll over on my stomach, and put my arms above my head in a spread eagle position. Stacy started to tie each wrist to my bed posts, so that my arms were above my head. She got my wrists nice and tight, So, I couldn't get away. Then, she started to tie my bare feet up. She wrapped the nylon belt around my ankles tying them together, then she used the shoe string on my big toes. So that way, my soles were completely exposed and I couldn't get away at all. OK, their I was lying face down on my bed, with my arms above my head, and my cute bare ticklish feet all tied up. Stacy then said. "now all I need is to blind fold for you and we can get started. So, she used the last nylon belt and wrapper it around my eyes so I couldn't see at all. Then it got quiet all the sudden, and I felt Stacy straddle my waist. Then, she leaned down and whispered in my ear. " is the cute little boy al tied up, I wonder if he's ticklish lets see." Then, she gently grabbed both of my sides and I jumped and yelped. Stacy said "oh it's look like you are ticklish I think I'll do that again.'' So, this time she started tickling my sides intensely, I screamed NOOOO.. Pleas stop, OH GOD THAT TICKLES PLEEES NOOO STOP..... ooHH. She tickled my sides relentlessly for about 2 minutes then she stopped, and asked ''hmm I wonder where else you are ticklish'.' , So she leaned back, and pulled down my boxer's exposing my bare bottom. Then, she said "I'll bet your cute little bottom is ticklish" So she started to lightly tickle my bare bottom with her finger tips. Oh god, I couldn't take it I squirmed around trying to get away from her touch But I couldn't. Then, she LET ME HAVE IT. She started to grab me right where your but and thigh's meet, and she tickled me their. I Jumped and screamed and yelled NOOOO ... PLEASE STOP NOO OH GOD THAT TICKLES NO PLESEE. STOP ...OHOH AHAHHAHA AA SAS OH NO NO NO. She would stop for a minute, and then she would start again. I was going crazy, I screamed and begged her to stop. Finally she did, after about 5 minutes worth of torture, but then she got up off of me, and it got quiet again. I felt the air flow across my naked ticklish body, and then I felt her rake her fingertips swiftly across my bare feet. I yelped and jerked away. Then she said "AWW what's a matter, does the cute little boy have ticklish feet" Then she raked her finger tips across them again, but this time faster, I jerked away again. Then she said "oh your not getting way from me' then she got onto the bed and pulled my feet onto her lap, then she wrapped her thighs around my ankles so I couldn't get away. Then, she teased me and said ''now your going to get it'' She started to tickle my feet relentlessly, and as fast as she could too. I screamed NOOOO.. OH GOD .. PLEASE NOO NO HAHAHAAHH NO NO No OH GOD NOO PLEASE STOP.... THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS TEASING ME SAYING, " TCKLE ,TICKLE ,TICKLE...'' I finally couldn't hold out any more and I cumed all over. Then she stopped tickling me, and untied me. Then, after a recover period, and more conversation, we had the best sex I've ever had, we fell asleep, and when I woke up the next morning, she was gone. But even if I was a one night stand I'll be one for her any time.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back