• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling sighting

paszkowt

TMF Expert
On my road to work I always pass a small cake shop. Its staff consists of four or five girls, at least two of them quite pretty. Today morning when I was passing by I noticed one of them staying on the box and hanging Christmass decorations on the shop window. Then some older guy, apparently a security or a next door shop assistant, came to chat. Noticing her stretched with arms up, he came from behind and started to tickle her ribs. She squealled and laughed wonderfully, but neither writhed, nor lowered her arms. At first I thought she wasn't that ticklish, but maybe she might be afraid of falling down or damaging the decoration and had to hold still and take it. The guy continued for a few wonderful seconds, then stopped and began to chat with her and the other girl present. From their expressions she wasn't angry or fightened, taking it as a friendly joke. I remained some more time but no more tickling occured. The whole scene was great, the only pity was that it wasn't the prettiest girl from the staff, but still pretty enough - 20+ blonde, rather short with nice face and shapely, round body (nice boobs and ass). She was wearing a gray, tight, long necked sweater, blue jeans and white apron.

Fantabulous! Nothing like eyewitnessing a tickling to spice up the day! I've had many eyewitness sightings (even recently on the train a guy continually tickled his cute girlfriend a few seats ahead....made my 1 hour train ride torturous since I couldn't really see, but could hear the whole thing, oh man, don't get me started!!!).

Congratulations.....but most of all, you did the right thing, posting it here! ;)

Thank you brother!!!

Awesome sighting, Ansuz76! Thanks for sharing. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back