• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Laura Again, Dedicated To Mel

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
If you read,"Christmas Party Tickle part2, then you know how I got to TICKLE the BEAUTIFUL STOCKINGED FEET of "Laura". Anyways a few months later I was back on third shift and I usually finished my over head crane shift at 8:00 a.m. On Monday "Laura's" friend, I'll call her "Joanie", asked if I could help her move this weekend. She said she was taking that Friday morning off and wanted to know if I would help "Laura", after she went back to work, move heavy stuff around and help assemble and organize her items. At first I thought NO. Why would I want to be there after working all night twelve hours. "Laura" informed me that she could use my help and that she didn't want to do it all alone. How could I resist that? So I had all week to work on her and feel her out about another tickling session. I hinted to her all week. See she started at 7:00 a.m. and that gave me an hour to work on her every day until Friday. Well Friday finally came and I went and helped Joanie move. About 11:00 a.m. Joanie thanked us and left back to work. I told "Laura" how I felt about that night in her car and TICKLING her STOCKINGED FEET. She wanted nothing to do with it. So I finally came clean and told her about my FOOT TICKLING FETISH and that I meant no harm I just thought she had the most beautiful feet and I loved to kiss and tickle them. She must have felt sorry for me because she said something like" I can tell it was hard for you to admitt your fetish to me. I can see your shaking, nervous, and your speech is rather fast and high". I said,"I know I just thought you should know how I feel". Then she floored me when she said"You are so big,strong,and mean looking,but there is such a gentilness and sincerety about you, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO"? I took a chance and said"do you want to go home and change into your christmas party outfit and I'll work on the house"? I know you readers probably won't believe me but she said it was o.k. I'll explain why. First she only lived a few miles from the house and she was tickled that I noticed her and what she was wearing at the party. Anyways she left and I quickly assembled the bed and moved some other heavy stuff around. I also went into the basement and found old clothesline left by the previos tennant. I was set. I cut the rope into sections and waited for "laura" to return. After about an hour and a half she returned. She was showered,had make-up on and wore what she did at the party. No hat but black top,jeans,tan stockings,and her heeled shoes. I walked her to the bedroom and told her what I was going to do. She panicked and refused. She told me that she had never been tied up and didn't know if she could trust me. I told her that it was alright and it could be fun. Finally she agreed and she laid on her back on the bed and I could see she was nervous. But after I tied her arms abnove her head she seemed to relax. I then put her feet through the bottom bed railing that ran across the bed. I tied her ankles together and to the brace that ran across the top of the bed. I walked up to her and asked if she was alright. She said she was FINE. So I said."we have to check the bondage", and I tickled her ribs. She let out a hysterical scream and laugh that was music to my ears. I tickled her for a few seconds up there then I went for the FFET! I slowly removed her shoes and exposed her SWEET, SOFT,BEAUTIFUL,STOCKINGED FEET. I slowly tickled her STOCKINGE SOLED and she wriggled,giggled, and laughed. Then I went a little more aggressive and she started to go crazy. Then I said,"here we go"! And before she could utter anything I savagley tickled her ticklish feet. She bucked,jumped,pulled at the bondage,laughed,and screamed hysterically. I stopped after a few minutes to let her catch her breath. Then I produced a pen and showed it to her. I told her I was going to write a thank you note on her stocking feet. She pleaded and begged me not to. So I went to the end of the bed and went to her left foot. I pulled her toes and stocking back, completely stretching outher foot. I started to write something like this: THANK YOU LAURA FOR BEING A SPORT, meanwhile she is going berzerk and taking her right foot and trying to fight the tickling on her left one, COOCHIE-COOCHIE-COO. Of course it didn't come out because of her struggling. You should have seen the look in her eyes when I told her that I still have to write on her other foot, which I didn't. Finally before it ended I went to her stockinged toes and started nibbling and kissing them and took the pen and gently,slowly tickled both her feet. She giggled and laughed quietly. All in all I tickled her for about an hour. When I released her she wasn't mad she was exausted but told me in a sense she liked it. She said especially when I was nibbling and kissing her toes. She said she thought it was clever how I tickled her senseless then went to a romantic style tickle at the end. I told her to wash her foot before she got home because of the ink on it. I boldly asked her if she would do this again. Surprisingly she said,"yes, but one condition,". I of course wanted to know and she told me. She said," I want to be bare foot next time and spend more time on my toes. I can't stand my feet but you seem to love them and think they are gorgeous. I want you to lick,nibble and kiss them while you tickle my feet with a feather. I was blown away and DID NOT HESITATE TO AGREE WITH THOSE TERMS! Well this is a true experience I had and yes I did tickle Laura's BARE FEET,TIED UP LIKE, like she requested but the tickling turned out to be just as tortureous as the first. If you like this experience let me know and I'll be sure to tell the other tie and tickled one. Thanx for yor interest!!!!!!!!!!! :feets:

oo osco lucky you and laura. sounded like so much fun. yes i want to hear about when you tickled her bare feet. your style of writing puts me right there in the room. you have a great talent for detail and descriptions. thanks for dedicating this to me, you didnt have to. for a big mean fighting machine lol you are a sweetie.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Hell I want to dedicate these to you.. It's the intrigue. I know how I TICKLED those other woman's feet and ENJOYED it. It's just fun imagining you in those other women's predicaments. THAT'S THE MYSTERY! I wish I be writing a true tickle tale to everyone else INVOLVING YOU!!!!! THANX AGAIN for the positive response. I have several true tickle stories in the Tickle Theater Community. If you would like I can write them here to IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. AND PLEASE THAT GOES FOR ALL YOU FELLOW TICKLERS. IF YOU LIKE THESE EXPERIENCES PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I HAVE DOZENS AND DOZENS OF STORIES TICKLING THE FEET OF WOMEN IN SOCKS,BARE, BOOTIES, AND MY FAVORITE STOCKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST DROP ME A WORD AND THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE!THANX AGAIN FELLOW TICKLERS :dogpile:

hot hot hot story....

I've a great nylon-loving friend who loves to peel the thigh highs off after a lot of torture and then do the pen thing on my feet. Afterwards he scrubs them clean for me, while I beg like a freaking maniac. Then he covers them in whatever he brought that day (honey, whipped cream, etc) and licks THAT off while I beg some more~I kind of feel sorry for the neighbors (but not really!) LMAO!
Seriously os, you've got a great writing style~very sensual. Keep them coming?
XOXO

osco89 said:
Hell I want to dedicate these to you.. It's the intrigue. I know how I TICKLED those other woman's feet and ENJOYED it. It's just fun imagining you in those other women's predicaments. THAT'S THE MYSTERY! I wish I be writing a true tickle tale to everyone else INVOLVING YOU!!!!! THANX AGAIN for the positive response. I have several true tickle stories in the Tickle Theater Community. If you would like I can write them here to IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. AND PLEASE THAT GOES FOR ALL YOU FELLOW TICKLERS. IF YOU LIKE THESE EXPERIENCES PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I HAVE DOZENS AND DOZENS OF STORIES TICKLING THE FEET OF WOMEN IN SOCKS,BARE, BOOTIES, AND MY FAVORITE STOCKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST DROP ME A WORD AND THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE!THANX AGAIN FELLOW TICKLERS :dogpile:

ooo eeks everyone else tickling me???? a dark fantasy come true. thanks again osco. cant wait to read the story about me. xoxo

isabeau

THANK YOU VERY MUCH STEPH & ISABEAU. I'M TICKLED YOU LIKE MY STYLE OF WRITING, I'LL HAVE TO DEDICATE THE NEXT LAURA TIED AND TICKLED EXPERIENCE TO YOU TWO. :happyfloa

mmm...

Oh, LOL! Well, you're very welcome~I'm the owner of the nylon shots you liked so much a couple weeks back (non~tk forum) I like to praise those who are talented enough to deserve it~your wife is a lucky gal, so is Laura...
XOXO

osco89 said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH STEPH & ISABEAU. I'M TICKLED YOU LIKE MY STYLE OF WRITING, I'LL HAVE TO DEDICATE THE NEXT LAURA TIED AND TICKLED EXPERIENCE TO YOU TWO. :happyfloa

steph said:
Oh, LOL! Well, you're very welcome~I'm the owner of the nylon shots you liked so much a couple weeks back (non~tk forum) I like to praise those who are talented enough to deserve it~your wife is a lucky gal, so is Laura...
XOXO

Oh yes, you needn't remind me. I know those beautiful,delicious feet anywhere. I wanted to kiss and tickle them all night or something like that. But my question still remains. ARE THEY TICKLISH? Anyway I truly appreciate any positive enforcement about my writing. I am new to these threads and I want to be careful not to offend anyone. It's so relieving that I can corraspond with a woman about stocking feet and tickling because that is my personal fetish. If in the future you yourself want to read a true experience or be involved in one. Just let me know. I don't take it as egotistical I take it as a full compliment. Thanx again steph. :happyfloa

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

My feet are VERY ticklish honey, off the charts, it's obscene, almost, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY love it... <<<<----
It's hard to offend me, I had older brothers~they even stored their Playboys under my bed~I didn't give a rat's ;)
Involve me in your fantasy and make my day... :justlips:
XOXO

osco89 said:
Oh yes, you needn't remind me. I know those beautiful,delicious feet anywhere. I wanted to kiss and tickle them all night or something like that. But my question still remains. ARE THEY TICKLISH? Anyway I truly appreciate any positive enforcement about my writing. I am new to these threads and I want to be careful not to offend anyone. It's so relieving that I can corraspond with a woman about stocking feet and tickling because that is my personal fetish. If in the future you yourself want to read a true experience or be involved in one. Just let me know. I don't take it as egotistical I take it as a full compliment. Thanx again steph. :happyfloa

Just tell me your tickling pleasure. The spot, wardrobe, and extent of the TICKLING, and I will write you a story I hope you will be tickled with!!! :firedevil

Mmmm...well the spot can be anywhere you want. Obviously I'm most famous for my feet but I'm super sensitive all over. For a playmate, I dress however he wants~I like it to feel like a fantasy for him, because he's fulfilling one of mine. In general, guys prefer me to play ultra-femme: push up bra, thigh highs if they're nylon fans, sexy panties, very high heels.
The extent can go for hours. If you like, do a search on this forum~I've a few adorable fans write fantasies about me~I love them all! :happyfloa
XOXO

osco89 said:
Just tell me your tickling pleasure. The spot, wardrobe, and extent of the TICKLING, and I will write you a story I hope you will be tickled with!!! :firedevil

Hey Steph....

I wonder if you can win a Nobel Prize for being a Tickle Fantasy? :tickle: <<<<---- :smilelove

steph said:
Mmmm...well the spot can be anywhere you want. Obviously I'm most famous for my feet but I'm super sensitive all over. For a playmate, I dress however he wants~I like it to feel like a fantasy for him, because he's fulfilling one of mine. In general, guys prefer me to play ultra-femme: push up bra, thigh highs if they're nylon fans, sexy panties, very high heels.
The extent can go for hours. If you like, do a search on this forum~I've a few adorable fans write fantasies about me~I love them all! :happyfloa
XOXO

GREAT! Just need to know what scenerio you prefer to be in. :evilha:

Not fantasy love, very girl next door~the rumors are overhyped. :evilha:

Mmmm, can't wait osco! :wub:
XOXO

fttickler said:
I wonder if you can win a Nobel Prize for being a Tickle Fantasy? :tickle: <<<<---- :smilelove

steph said:
Not fantasy love, very girl next door~the rumors are overhyped. :evilha:

Mmmm, can't wait osco! :wub:
XOXO

O.K. then it will be the innocent next door girl type in stockings and in a VERY TICKLISH SITUATION!! :firedevil

I will get to work on it and hopefully it will be done before Christmas as a present. I just love writing my tickling fantasies and I am just TICKLED that I got BEAUTIFUL, TICKLISH LADIES PARTICIPATNG. THANK YOU OH SO MUCH!!!!! :veryhappy

Last edited:
:bump:
isabeau said:
ooo eeks everyone else tickling me???? a dark fantasy come true. thanks again osco. cant wait to read the story about me. xoxo

isabeau

DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU'RE STORY EITHER. I LOVE THIS, WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL I TOOK A CREATIVE WRITING CLASS AND MY WRITINGS WEREN'T THE FAVORITES OF MY INSTRUCTOR. HELL I'M LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE. I CAN WRITE OUT MY FANTASIES AND I GOT TWO BEAUTIFUL, TICKLISH LADIES THAT WANT TO PATRICIPATE! I CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE! :bump:

Ooooooooooooooooo, well I will look forward to it then honey~and beleive you me, the PLEASURE is all mine, thank YOU... :justlips: :happyfloa

osco89 said:
O.K. then it will be the innocent next door girl type in stockings and in a VERY TICKLISH SITUATION!! :firedevil

I will get to work on it and hopefully it will be done before Christmas as a present. I just love writing my tickling fantasies and I am just TICKLED that I got BEAUTIFUL, TICKLISH LADIES PARTICIPATNG. THANK YOU OH SO MUCH!!!!! :veryhappy

steph said:
Ooooooooooooooooo, well I will look forward to it then honey~and beleive you me, the PLEASURE is all mine, thank YOU... :justlips: :happyfloa

I just finished with isabeau in,: "Mel meets the four horseman". It was tough writing in all those ticklers and the scenerios, but I managed. And in my little world I tickled her. But now I'm selfish and I am coming after you. YOU will be tickle tortured. Oh and don't ask for mercy. You can try but don't do it. :devil:

I never ask for mercy honey~ask around.... :jester: The more torture, the more I love it....
XOXO

osco89 said:
I just finished with isabeau in,: "Mel meets the four horseman". It was tough writing in all those ticklers and the scenerios, but I managed. And in my little world I tickled her. But now I'm selfish and I am coming after you. YOU will be tickle tortured. Oh and don't ask for mercy. You can try but don't do it. :devil:

AHHHH! A challenge, being from the west coast I would love to bury you in the sand and TICKLE your bare feet. But myself being from the cold northCoast I would have to wrap you in a blanket and TICKLE YOUR STOCKINGED FEET!! :devil2:

bring it on honey~you know I'll love it and prob be begging you for more.... :redheart:

osco89 said:
AHHHH! A challenge, being from the west coast I would love to bury you in the sand and TICKLE your bare feet. But myself being from the cold northCoast I would have to wrap you in a blanket and TICKLE YOUR STOCKINGED FEET!! :devil2:

steph said:
bring it on honey~you know I'll love it and prob be begging you for more.... :redheart:

YOU GOT IT! COOCHIE-COOCHIE-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

osco89 said:
:bump:

DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU'RE STORY EITHER. I LOVE THIS, WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL I TOOK A CREATIVE WRITING CLASS AND MY WRITINGS WEREN'T THE FAVORITES OF MY INSTRUCTOR. HELL I'M LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE. I CAN WRITE OUT MY FANTASIES AND I GOT TWO BEAUTIFUL, TICKLISH LADIES THAT WANT TO PATRICIPATE! I CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE! :bump:

aww osco thanks for including me in with steph. she is the truly beautiful one here.
but i am ticklish. lol

isabeau :Kiss1:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back