• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I,Attamar M/F Part one

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
This is just part one. If people like it then I'll post part two.

It was a time for celebration. After six long hard months the mighty Empire of Gilgamesh had finally been defeated. Its king, Fazulah IV slain. Glory to our people.

Our great king Nearchus who had led us to victory now led us through the gates of the legendary city of Istholtia.
Centuries old, known for its beauty and great minds. Istholtia had influenced almost all the known world with its rich literature and culture. However four
centuries earlier it had been conquered by the fierce armies of Gilgamesh.

Now it stood liberated.
I, Attamar, a captain in the elite cavalry of the now most powerful army in the world marched with my fellows as our procession passed through the glorious streets of Istholtia. I had never felt more pride then the day a free people threw flower petals at me feet and called me savior.
We were truly loved. I was relieved that we would spend the winter here, for

I was long weary of battle and craved a touch of the softer life. Sleeping on the hard earth, cold bean soup for dinner, forced night marches.
I had had enough. I was tired. I wanted a soft bed, warm bread, and the soft flesh of a woman to keep me company this night.
My men and I were given two weeks leave. I knew what I wanted and began searching for that most beloved and hated of men; the whore-monger.

Ugly women, pretty women, old women, young women, fat women, skinny women, I saw them all.
None of them appealed to me however. I didn’t know what I was looking for. I only knew that I would know it when I found it.

As I rounded the next corner I saw the last whore-monger in the district selling his “wares”. None of the girls looked particularly interesting until………………….I saw HER. Sitting, at the far end of her master’s tent. Her skin and cloak were caked with dirt. Her face, so filthy. Even through the dirt and mud I could see her for what she truly was. Beautiful, BY THE GODS WAS SHE BEAUTIFUL.

Her soft, silky skin a deep tan, her face so smooth, so young, she could have been a princess. A flower buried under the earth. Her body was FLAWLESS.
Why was I the only one looking at her? Every man in the city should have been their swords at each other’s throats for her.
I noticed the whore-monger was Gilmeshy. Fortunately I, being a well learned and educated man spoke his strange language. “How much for a night with her? That one over there?”

The whore-monger looked at the girl I was pointing at and clucked his tongue. “Ah, good sir. You do not want her. She is useless. You can do nothing with her. Ah but because you are a hero I have a special deal for you.
Two girls, for the price of one. Pick any two you like.” He smiled in that devious despicable way that only a whore-monger can. I would not be denied I would have the girl.

“No, I only want her. I will settle for no less.” The whore-monger was obviously distressed. “But good sir, you cannot DO anything with her. I speak the truth.” “What do you mean?” He looked at the girl disdainfully.

“She cannot stand to be touched. She’s too ticklish you see. You touch her anywhere she falls to the ground in hysterical laughter.
All the customers who tried her complain and demand their money back. She has been nothing but trouble for me but I can find no one to take her off my hands.”

Oh how the gods had blessed me. Since a boy of five I had loved to chase the girls and tickle them mercilessly. It was my secret passion. I had tortured almost all the girls in my home province at least once.
Yes how I loved torture a beautiful maiden with my clever hands. And now I find her. I was most fortunate indeed. “So you want to get rid of her well I’ll take her off your hands. Name your price”

The whore-monger stared at me in disbelief then his shrewd mind went to calculating a way to con me into paying too much. The fool didn’t realize that this girl was worth ANY price.

I wasn’t worried however. I knew he would be a fool to charge me too much I being an officer in the ranks of the new rulers of this city.
“Since you are doing me such a favor kind sir I will let you have the wretch for four copper pieces.” I suddenly felt bad for the girl. 4 coppers were nothing.

NO whore was that worthless. Especially this beauty that was worth the world. “I will give you 12 gold pieces for her. Here, take it and clean the girl up for me I will be back in 3 hours time to get her.”
The man’s jaw nearly dropped to the ground. Twelve gold was enough to pay for six women. “T-thank you kind sir. Yes I will have her cleaned immediately.”

I took one last look at my beauty then left then to ready my bedchamber for our night of fun. As I walked through the city street I reveled in my good fortune.
I had claimed a small manor in the noble district of the city. Being an officer had its advantages. I quickly bathed then made sure all my “toys” were properly cleaned and ready for my prize. I then had a nice warm meal, made

my evening sacrifices then went to claim my beauty.
When I returned to the whore-monger’s tent I was astounded. I thought the girl had been beautiful before when she was in rags and caked with dirt.
Now she was clean, and sprayed with fruit scented oil. Her hair was combed and also scented, her beautiful hazel eyes glowed in the fading light of dusk.

“Ah as you desired good sir she is clean and ready for you. Ticklish as the devil this one. Thrashed and cackled like a banshee when I tried to scrub her clean. It wasn’t easy but I did my best for you.”
So beautiful, I almost wanted to weep. The girl submissively stared at the ground not saying a word. Oh my dear how your life is about to change. “Tell me what the girl’s name is?”

“Fatima, I believe. I have always called her wretched girl.” The man was truly deserving of a painful death. To treat a creature like her so horribly. “Does she speak Istholtian?”
“No, she only speaks Kashti.” So she was Kashtian. That would explain her alluring eyes. “Tell me where is she ticklish?”

Fatima, as ever remained still and staring at the ground. “The girl’s ticklish everywhere.
There’s not a spot on her body that won’t bring cursed laughter out of her. Her feet however are the worst. They are surprisingly soft though I will give the girl that.”

I had all the information I needed. I motioned for the girl to follow. She hurriedly tried to keep up with my long strides. As we went through the streets many a man stopped to look at her with lust and me with envy.
Those who recognized her however pointed at me and quietly snickered as I passed. I merely smiled. The fools didn’t realize what a treasure they had given up.

When Fatima and I had passed through my front gates I removed her chains with all speed. She looked at me puzzled.
“You will never be chained again.” I told her in perfect Kashtian. “Never again will you be made to endure the cruelty and brutality that you have suffered.” She looked at me with those ever so radiant eyes. “W-what is to be my fait then master?”

I led her hand to my bedchamber and sat her down at a small table right by my bed. There I had had a small feast prepared for her. “Eat, eat all you want.” She looked at me again in puzzlement.
I have suspected her a stranger to simple kindness. Her hunger conquered any timid ness she had at the moment however and she tore into her meal I didn’t believe a girl that petite could eat so much. Obviously that cur of a whore-monger hadn’t fed her well.

After she had stuffed herself I let her sleep on my bed for a few hours. I wanted her well rested I sat there watching her as she slept.
She was so………………..perfect. Ah how the gods had smile upon me. When she awoke to find me watching her she was at first afraid she had done something wrong.

“Forgive me master. I did not mean to sleep for so long” I simply lifted a finger and placed gently on her lips.
“There is nothing to be sorry for.” I slowly climbed on to the bed with her admiring her splendid form. “I want you to get use to living like this, for I’m going to treat you like a queen.”

I stroked her hair. So soft, so fragrant. “But master, why? Why would you treat me so? I am a whore. I am not even a good whore. No one ever wanted to be with me. No one could stand to have me share their bed.”
I ran my fingers lightly on her neck which immediately caused her to hunch up in mad giggling. “I want you as no man has ever wanted a woman.”

You’re what I’ve been dreaming of all my life.” Her giggling increased as my fingers became more determined to explore the contours of her neck.
“I-I’m soooohehehery mahahahahahster I can’t help it! I’m so ticklish I laugh at any touch. P-peheheeplease don’t be angry.”
She chortled desperately. I didn’t reply, instead I tickled harder and as expected her giggling became full-blown laughter.

She fell over onto her side laughing helplessly as I caressed her soft skin. As she mixed profuse apologies with her laughter I couldn’t help but smile.
She was everything I had hoped for, and I hadn’t even started yet. I removed my fingers from her neck to see her reaction. Her laughter a few minutes later subsided into giggling which then also died down.

“Master please I’m sorry I have no control over it. I’ve been this way all my life. Please don’t punish me.”
I simply replied by kissing her lips. The gods were they soft. Then I motioned for her to draw closer to me so that my arm encircled her.

“That is the reason I chose you Fatima. Because you are so ticklish. I love it.” The look of surprise on her face was evident.
“Y-you mean you enjoy me being ticklish? Every other man has hated it. They think I’m laughing at them.”
I tickled her ribs to reduce her once again to helpless laughter. “They’re fools. They didn’t know what they had Fatima. I will always appreciate you ALWAYS.”

I tickled her ribs, sides, hips, and stomach. She laughed and laughed and laughed. She was my treasure. I gave her enough breaks so that she would not lose consciousness. Oh yes this would be a good night indeed.

Love it! Oh, something tells me this is more than the usual tickling story! :bouncybou

I enjoyed this very much, and there was barely any tickling at all. What a delicious treat you have written for us. :bows:

yes i am very interested in part two. its a great story so far. he sounds wonderful to me. so romantic so gentle. and she is so beautiful. and her name Fatima. the details are terrific. thanks for the story.

isabeau

Very good reading. Hopefully you will be encouraged and write the second part. Will be interested in how it plays out.

bumpity bump. get your ass in gear ShiningIce and write part two. lol just kidding. but i love this story.

isabeau :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back