• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A great tickling success story! (f/m)

srl

Hello,

I have never, ever told anyone about my secret love of tickling, or being tickled. That is, until yesterday! Currently, I am in a long distance relationship with a girl I meant over this past summer. When we are together, the sex is amazing and adventurous! She is one of those shy but-kinky-girls, who goes crazy once the door is shut and the lights are out (or on). On the phone last night, we started sharing our deep, dark desires. So, I let it all out about tickling, being comfortable now that we have told eachother those deep secrets. I was so afraid that she would think I was weird, but it was just the opposite. I went on to describe many methods that I would want to be tickled, especially my feet.

As the conversation got hotter, she then started to tell me how she was going to tickle me. She began with tying me up naked on my bed, and then going bananas on me with her fingers, beginning with my feet. She even started telling me about how she was going to use a hairbrush to rub vigorously against my soles and toes, sending me into tears and fits of hysterical laughter. Of course, I had told her about all of the possible tickling tools before hand. Before I knew it, she was telling me of how she would place me in the stocks, while sitting in a chair with my arms tied over my head. She would then start feathering my feet, eventually going to fingers and the hair brush. One of the finest, is when she said that she was going to tie me standing up against a wall, tickling me insane under my arms. Then she would get a feather, and start tickling my balls and cock, making me beg for mercy!

Just telling her about my secret was enough. It took such a huge weight off of my chest. I always felt so awkward because I am such a hard-ass, serious guy, with an intense career. It was unbelievable how she so positively reacted! I am excited to see her in a couple weeks, and it is going to be crazy (or should I say hysterical!).

Cheers, to being able to be yourself!

:bouncybou Conragtulations! :bouncybou

I hope the two of you share many laughs toghether for a long time!

~ toyou

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back