• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsten Stroms Get's The "S" Tickled Out Her!

joe123

The other day I had my tivo on as I was gone and the show One Life To Live which kirsten stroms moved to after being on Days Of Our Lives she was sitting on the couch teasing her boy friend she said some smart thing to him and he jump on her and started tickling her ribs really hard core I could not believe what I saw I had to rub my eyes it was may 20 secs at best like that other clips from days when the guy jumps on the bed and ticker that girl and the two lady walk in shocked anyhow kirsten is bucking up and down throwing her head back laughing really loud yell that tickles then the clip fades to a commercial as to tell that he was still tickling her for much longer I still can not believe what I saw here a pic of kirsten stroms if you don't know her she is very hot!!! http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img383&image=twitchykirstenstormsphotoshoot12.jpg before you ask I will try to make a clip try!!!

Thanks, Joe123. BTW, her name is Kirsten Storms, not Stroms :p, and the show is "General Hospital," not "One Life To Live." Check out her filmography here: Kirsten Storms

They run week long marathons of GH on the weekends on Soap Net, do you know about when "the other day" was? Thanks for the lookout. And a clip... may I just say, if it happens... you will be a personal hero of mine. These soap tickles are often very good, and always hard to catch. Great find.

Joe!!! You got this on your Tivo??? You actually captured it??? Fantastic!!! Great work!!! Oh man, yes, I hope you are able to make it into a clip. If you need help or assistance, Dajerx is extremely helpful in these matters, and I'm sure Snap, or Toyou might be able to help also. (Marcus B another great Mainstream clip maker).

Great work and thanks for letting us know because that there is a girl who deserves nothing less than a thorough rib tickling!

When!??

Great post! What day was it? Soapnet is running a marathon of the week's shows on Sunday morning starting at 8 a.m. EST.

Bandit

that's right it was gh

yes sorry it was gh that klrsten storms is on thank for letting get the name right i always get those shows mixed up

if someone post a clip of this all my christmases will have come at once!

Last, Only chance

I won't be home and I don't have any clip making ability, but I just wanted to post a reminder, if the tickle scene was from this weeks GH then Sunday's Soap Net Marathon is most likely our ONLY chance to catch it before it is gone forever. I hope someone with better technological know how than I have gets this message in time. Good luck.

sorry i can not make clip

yes I am sorry I will not be able to make a clip after all i can not find the clip i am still looking i hope soneone did not go over my tivo is still very new to me and will be out of town for sometime sorry maybe some else can see a rerun and make you guys one

joe123 said:
yes I am sorry I will not be able to make a clip after all i can not find the clip i am still looking i hope soneone did not go over my tivo is still very new to me and will be out of town for sometime sorry maybe some else can see a rerun and make you guys one

any way of finding out the episode number? there may be a fansite or something online where u can download episodes or at least find some caps maybe?

bet you anything this thread's gonna get deleted cuz Storm's is a minor.

EmSeeSquared said:
bet you anything this thread's gonna get deleted cuz Storm's is a minor.

No she isn't. If you click on the link in my first post above (which is the second one in this thread), you'll see she's 21 now (she joined "General Hospital" only this year, and she was born in 1984). I would've pointed out her age if that had been the case. ;)

i had recorded all the episodes that they showed last week and rebroadcast on soapnet sunday night. Well except for the last 15 minutes of fridays episode (time miscalculation). that shoudlnt make a diffence though because this thread was started thursday night. Anyhow i went thru the episodes with a fine tooth comb and didnt see this at all...i only saw her character in fridays episode that i can recall....so either it in the last 15 minutes of the friday one...or it was a week earlier or so....too bad i would have had it. oh well back to the drawing board. I have seen a few webites that and peer to peer sites that say you can download lots of current shows...does anyone know a dependable one even if its a membership one that is worthwhile? if so maybe me or others can download shows that we missed.

amk714 said:
No she isn't. If you click on the link in my first post above (which is the second one in this thread), you'll see she's 21 now (she joined "General Hospital" only this year, and she was born in 1984). I would've pointed out her age if that had been the case. ;)

seriously? she's 21 now? wasn't it just last year that she did Zenon 3 for the Disney Channel??

Yes, MC^2, but the fact that she appeared in a Disney movie last year doesn't have anything to do with her age. :p

yea, but, i mean, she was playing a character who's supposed to be, like, 16 in that one (she gets her drivers license in the 3rd film)! Is she another Ralph Macchio or something?? o_O

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back