• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling / Foot rub last night M/F

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I had an interesting experience last night that I wanted to share with everyone. My sister-in-law was visiting and while we were waiting for my wife to come home from work was decided to play a little x-box. Well, I kicked her butt on a few games and I told her to practice a little before we played again. She was complaining that she had strained her lower back a bit at work the night before so being the gentleman that I am ( :p ) I offered to work on it for her. Since she was playing her game instead of rubbing her back I showed her how a good foot rub (especially the heels) can really help with back problems. Surprisingly she gave me no lip at all as I sat cross-legged in front of her and pulled her ankles up on to my legs. Sitting so I could see the television too I started massaging her feet through her socks. As she relaxed I worked over more of her foot. I was pulling her toes back a bit to keep the foot sole tight as I worked my knuckle in the center of her foot and her toes started to curl. I told her to keep her toes back and she insited she couldn't help it. (Now I must add here that her feet are VERY ticklish and the simple fact that she let me touch them at all is pretty amazing.) The massage worked its way to about the 5 minute mark and I had done both feet pretty well. I was having a great time when I realized she was grunting and pulling away a little bit. I was absentmindedly working one finger right over the center of her foot and digging in around the base of her toes. I apologized. I didn't even MEAN to tickle her...I just had turned my attention to the game on the set! LOL! I guess old habits die hard. Eventually the massage ended after about ten minutes and she said it would have been more relaxing without all the distractions. She never did thank me though! I'll have to get her for that! :happyfloa

~ toyou

o shame shame toyou, sure you didnt mean to tickle her feetsies. great story and you write very nicely. and omg i just noticed the snowman and woman in your siggy. how could you???? lol

isabeau :xpulcy: :wowzer: :xpulcy: :wowzer: :xpulcy: :wowzer:

isabeau said:
o shame shame toyou, sure you didnt mean to tickle her feetsies. great story and you write very nicely. and omg i just noticed the snowman and woman in your siggy. how could you???? lol

isabeau :xpulcy: :wowzer: :xpulcy: :wowzer: :xpulcy: :wowzer:

You know what? I didn't mean to tickle her this time...well not exactly.

See, when she said she was coming over I had planned to tickle her. In fact I had the video camera set up and ready to roll to capture the fun! :woot: But then fate was working against me getting any video so I kind of threw that idea out and decided to just be a nice guy. I can do that occasionally! LOL!

~ toyou

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back