• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

driving and tickling, true experience

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This is a true experience and it hopefully makes up for the disaster "POSSIBLE TICKLING SITUATION",last night. It has to do with tickling in a car. Anyways when I was about twenty-one my friends and I use to go out in the middle of the week to college bars because it was cheaper to get in and drink. The closest was about forty-five minutes away. This one particular Thursday my good friend,who was nineteen and I'll call "Steve", and my other friend,who is female,twenty-two, and her name was Mary, not the same Mary in the other Tickling stories, and myself were the only ones going out this night. I chose to drive because Steve and Mary had a "thing" for each other. The night ended and we got into my car. It was a cold night so Mary sat up front in the middle and Steve on her right. We drove about five good minutes, the heater was warming up the car, and the two of them started flirting. All of a sudden Mary screamed "NO TICKLING"! I looked over and saw that Steve was tickling her ribs. He looked over at me, winked, and duginto her ribs. She let out a scream and fell back into his arms. This was great because when she did that her feet fell right into my lap. I immediatley pulled off the side of the road,in a parking lot,removed her cloggs and I saw she was wearing TAN NYLONS. I then started TICKLING her STOCKINGED FEET! There Mary was stretched out on our laps. She pleaded and begged," HAHAHAHA PLEASE I CAN'T HANDLE BOTH OF YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA"!!! Steve was tickling her ribs, armpiys, and stomach, while I was tickling her nylon covered arches, soles, and toes. When I TICKLED her STOCKINGED TOES she went insane. Steve and me tickled her for about ten minutes,seeing which one of us could provoke more laughter. We stopped and she sat up, wiped the tears from her eyes and we drove off, after about ten minutes the whole thing started again, but this time I drove while TICKLING her FEET. Mary must have enjoyed being tickled like that because a few weks later when I was driving us home again they were in the back seat fooling around. Steve and Mary started their tickle game again and Steve said it was to bad that I couldn't participate. Mary said,"oh yea watch this". She put her feet up front in between the seats. I took off her shoes and started tickling her stockinged feet once again while Steve tickled her top half. And again she went hysterical. Before I end this experience the tickling did not stop there. We used to go over her house and she provoke a tickle attack by teasing us and saying,"what are you going to do TICKLE-TORTURE me as punishment"? Which we did! Ah the good old days! I have been fortunate to have several tickling experiences with "MARY", "LAURA" and this Mary. I have alot of tickling ones to tell. If you want to read them let me know please. :happyfloa

osco89 said:
This is a true experience and it hopefully makes up for the disaster "POSSIBLE TICKLING SITUATION",last night. It has to do with tickling in a car. Anyways when I was about twenty-one my friends and I use to go out in the middle of the week to college bars because it was cheaper to get in and drink. The closest was about forty-five minutes away. This one particular Thursday my good friend,who was nineteen and I'll call "Steve", and my other friend,who is female,twenty-two, and her name was Mary, not the same Mary in the other Tickling stories, and myself were the only ones going out this night. I chose to drive because Steve and Mary had a "thing" for each other. The night ended and we got into my car. It was a cold night so Mary sat up front in the middle and Steve on her right. We drove about five good minutes, the heater was warming up the car, and the two of them started flirting. All of a sudden Mary screamed "NO TICKLING"! I looked over and saw that Steve was tickling her ribs. He looked over at me, winked, and duginto her ribs. She let out a scream and fell back into his arms. This was great because when she did that her feet fell right into my lap. I immediatley pulled off the side of the road,in a parking lot,removed her cloggs and I saw she was wearing TAN NYLONS. I then started TICKLING her STOCKINGED FEET! There Mary was stretched out on our laps. She pleaded and begged," HAHAHAHA PLEASE I CAN'T HANDLE BOTH OF YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA"!!! Steve was tickling her ribs, armpiys, and stomach, while I was tickling her nylon covered arches, soles, and toes. When I TICKLED her STOCKINGED TOES she went insane. Steve and me tickled her for about ten minutes,seeing which one of us could provoke more laughter. We stopped and she sat up, wiped the tears from her eyes and we drove off, after about ten minutes the whole thing started again, but this time I drove while TICKLING her FEET. Mary must have enjoyed being tickled like that because a few weks later when I was driving us home again they were in the back seat fooling around. Steve and Mary started their tickle game again and Steve said it was to bad that I couldn't participate. Mary said,"oh yea watch this". She put her feet up front in between the seats. I took off her shoes and started tickling her stockinged feet once again while Steve tickled her top half. And again she went hysterical. Before I end this experience the tickling did not stop there. We used to go over her house and she provoke a tickle attack by teasing us and saying,"what are you going to do TICKLE-TORTURE me as punishment"? Which we did! Ah the good old days! I have been fortunate to have several tickling experiences with "MARY", "LAURA" and this Mary. I have alot of tickling ones to tell. If you want to read them let me know please. :happyfloa

Oh, absolutely! In fact, the only tickling I could remember in the car is usually when my husband squeezes my thigh and gives me a taunting for good measure. Every time I hear, "Cootchie coo" or "tickletickletickle" I kind of cringe. My mom used to do that when I was a baby. Good times.

THANK YOU, catapy_girl! I really appreciate your positive response and sharing your experience. THANX AGAIN :happyfloa

Hell yeah! Bring 'em on. I might even be inspired by such tales.

THANK YOU,Gamer. I appreciate that. I don't know if you know this but I have three other true experiences right below this story. They are titled: "CHRISTMAS PARTY TICKLE" , "CHRISTMAS PARTY TICKLE PART 2", and "TICKLING LAURA AGAIN, DEDICATED TO MEL". Check them out and let me know what you think. THANX for the positive response. :D

yes please love to hear all you have-thanks so much for sharing

Oh yes I have more experiences that I would love to share with you fellow ticklers. Since I am temporaraly laid off I have plenty of time to write these true, beautiful ,lucky to have had experiences. THANX FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSES AND INTEREST!!!! :happyfloa

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back