• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

and one more tickling in the car experience

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
I posted this in the "Tickle Theater Comm." so if you are a member there you read it already if not here it is. It's another to make-up for last night's disaster. This experience took place with Laura again. The following summer after the "TIED AND TICKLED episode and before the next bondage one, I was on first shift temporaraly and Laura was having marriage issues again so I agreed to meet with her and discuss them. We met after work at a metro park and I got into her car. She wore a white top, blue jeans, navy blue tights, and sandles. She talked and said she needed some cheering up. I told her that I knew how to do it. She said I know and surprisingly placed her feet on my lap. I removed her sandles and exposed her STOCKINGED FEET. Those tights made her feet look beautiful and I started TICKLING her soles. She jumped and laughed crazily then I once again took her right ankle and held it while I nibbled her toes and nibbled her STOCKINGED SOLE. She was pounding me, kicking me with her left foot, trying to pull her foot away. People walked by and heard the laughter and just stared. After about 15 min. her screams of laughter attracted a park ranger. He came over and asked what was going on. We were scared but Laura told him the truth and that I was tickloing her feet. The ranger gave us a strange look and said"keep it down, other people don't need to see or hear this, it sounds likesomeone is getting killed in there". We agreed and then we started up the car, rolled up the windows, put the air conditioner on. I started tickling her feet again and nibbling on them. After about 10 more minutes we said goodbye and left before the ranger would return. i have plenty of TICKLING LAURA EXPERIENCES ,including one more bondage session. If you like and want to read about them, please let me know. THANX :feets:

now thats too funny that the park ranger said that. love the story oscy as usual

isabeau

Yes now it is but at the time we were terrified. We were afraid he check our I.D.'S or something and have to explain that a married man was cheering up a married woman. I didn't want a stranger, especially a park ranger, finding out about my FOOT TICKLING FETISH! Sounds like a TICKLISH SITUATION to be in doesn't it isabeau? Well anyway LUV thanks for your always positive responses! :feets:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back