• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Link to session review

I crave eye contact too much

Milagros, I crave eye contact too much so I would not want to be blindfolded in a session. But I envy the excitement you must have felt while you couldn't see, especially when you heard Mistress Kassandra's voice!

I wished I could see her beautiful face and body, but they left the blindfold on as they tickled and tickled. :D

i also find the idea of a blindfold exciting. not to know where the next touch will come from would be part of the anticipation. great story Mils. as usual... you are very lucky to have such two beautiful Mistresses....

isabeau

Just her voice

As Mistress Kassandra is now independent, Milagros, she allows me to have her cellular phone number. I of course only call when necessary, not wanting to take up her time. But the day of our last session, 12/9/05, ten inches of snow fell that morning so I called Kassandra to confirm that we could still both make the afternoon appointment.

I did not anticipate it, but Mistress Kassandra's voice over the phone was a memorable experience. Face to face, hearing her speak has to compete with the sensaions of seeing her and touching her. But via telephone, I could concentrate on Kassandra's commanding, intoxicating speech. So I guess I have an idea of how your felt when you heard but Kassandra could not see her.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back