• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st Post Story Request About The Boat Kidnapping

Sacrifice

TMF Poster
I saw a great story on here a while ago about a group of girls being abducted from a boat and being hung upside down and tickled. It involved a dominatrix and a panther licking their feet. I think the girls were taken to Iraq to be sold on the black market. Anyone know this story please? Oh and by the way its an honor to finally join the TMF. Im mostly a stories kind of guy however. :woot:

Sacrifice said:
I saw a great story on here a while ago about a group of girls being abducted from a boat and being hung upside down and tickled. It involved a dominatrix and a panther licking their feet. I think the girls were taken to Iraq to be sold on the black market. Anyone know this story please? Oh and by the way its an honor to finally join the TMF. Im mostly a stories kind of guy however. :woot:

welcome to the forum Sacrifice. and yes i'm a stories kind of gal myself. that story sounds wickedly evil. thanks Shadow for finding the link.

isabeau

isabeau said:
welcome to the forum Sacrifice. and yes i'm a stories kind of gal myself. that story sounds wickedly evil. thanks Shadow for finding the link.

isabeau

Yes thanx Shadow and thanx to you 2 for the warm welcome. I saw all this site had and am in awe of how BIG it is. General Discussion even! I feel like a hillbilly on 5th ave NYC! I dont see myself participating in General Discussion, no offense to the fine folks in there but the TICKLING Discussion ill be around most likely. But I like it here in the basement for now! Im a literary type guy. Even have a Barnes and Noble discount card so I think ill just poke around here for a bit. Who knows if you touch my right spot I may just write a story myself! Thanx again for the welcome! :veryhappy

Sacrifice said:
Yes thanx Shadow and thanx to you 2 for the warm welcome. I saw all this site had and am in awe of how BIG it is. General Discussion even! I feel like a hillbilly on 5th ave NYC! I dont see myself participating in General Discussion, no offense to the fine folks in there but the TICKLING Discussion ill be around most likely. But I like it here in the basement for now! Im a literary type guy. Even have a Barnes and Noble discount card so I think ill just poke around here for a bit. Who knows if you touch my right spot I may just write a story myself! Thanx again for the welcome! :veryhappy

oooo write one please. and make me the subject. lol just kidding. but yes do write one. i also love the stories.thats how i fulfill my dream of tickling for now, by reading these wonderful stories. and Sacrifice, if you havent already, i highly recommend Shadowtklrs stories. very erotic, and so very well written.

isabeau

i know write a true story about you and pixie and the tickling you gave her last night lol. thats cool that the two of you are members here.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back