• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Cricket (true)

headtripper25

TMF Novice
About a month ago I was checking out the web site for the dungeons of Mistress Jasmine looking for a lady to tickle.Cricket, a really cute blond, caught my attention and I e-mailed her to find out if she did tickling sessions. She never replied and about a week later I called the dungeon to see who they might have available for tickling sessions. The lady on the phone listed the Mistresses who would be available that evening. She mentioned Cricket and I asked if she would do the session. She said yes and I booked the session for that evening. I didn't know it at the time but it was Cricket I was speaking to on the phone. She told me later that the only reason she agreed to the session was that I "sounded nice on the phone."
I arrived and was introduced to Cricket. She is really tiny, about 5 foot 2, and she had adorable size 5 feet with very small toes. She told me she had only done one tickling session before and that it was "horrible." I let her know that I was into all forms of tickling, from playful to heavy, so the session would not be pure torture. I started with her bare feet and quickly found that her most ticklish spots were the sides of her feet and all around her toes. Sliding my fingers between and under her toes caused quite a bit of jerking and squeeling. Interestingly, the sides of her feet near the arch were more ticklish than the soles. Scratching this area caused her to jump and giggle.
Her most ticklish spot was certainly her armpits. The lightest touch there caused her to spasm and squeel. Extended tickling on the armpits caused her body to lurch andlead to silent laughter. I got behind her and would gently tickle my way up her belly and sides into her armpits while she rubbed her perfectly round butt into my crotch. She had small breasts with big nipples that stood out when she was aroused. Lightly stroking her nipples after tickling her sides and pits caused loud moaning which was a major turn on for me. We finished up with her laying on her stomach with her bare feet in my lap as I tickled them all over and she laughed steadily. I asked her if she had ever been tickled by her boyfriends and she said no. She said the only person who would tickle her was her younger sister.
After the session I asked her what she thought. She said her entire body was extremely sensitized and she referred to me as a "professional tickler," whatever that is. I don't know if I changed her mind on tickling but it sure was fun to try.

Headtripper 25

Sounds like someone had fun! Gotta love those professional girls....:cool:

wasn't there a tiny gal that did a video for paradise visions named Cricket? Check out their page and see if that's her...i think the video is called Babysitter or something like that

It does not matter who you tickle as long as you get to tickle, right?
Oh well, thanks for sharing your experiences. It is something that I believe a lot of people think of doing, but do not actually participate in. Having people share their true experiences in these matters helps give the rest of us a good idea of what is truly going on.

just wondering

how do those things work, when you got there where did she lead you? what was she wearing? was she restrained? how? i like to know those kinds of details. thanks

Hey Tommy,
When I arrived I was met at the door by one of the assistants and led to a room filled with bondage equipment and a flat padded table in the corner of the room. I was given a beer while I waited for the lady to arrive. When she first came in she was wearing a black leather miniskirt with red fishnet stockings. For the session she stripped down to just a thong. I prefer not to use restraints so that I can more freely position her body. This worked OK because she was so small, with a larger woman I would probably have requested restraints for my own safety.
I know to some people this may seem too impersonal to be satisfying but for me it provides the kind of no strings attached fun i'm looking for. I'm divorced and not even considering another relationship at this time so this is the best opportunity I have to indulge my fetish. Over the years I've tended to have my best tickle experiences with women I barely knew and I've found that the baggage of a bad relationship can ruin tickling fun like nothing else. I also like the fact that for an hour I can be a completely out of the closet tickle freak and talk about my fetish openly.

Headtripper

Hey forgottentcklr,
What is "truly going on" here? Perhaps you could enlighten me about the great "truth" revealed by my story. Maybe I'm just paranoid but I detect a whiff of moral condescension in your comments. I'd like to remind you that the vast majority of clips and pics on this forum are of models who have been PAID for their services. When you buy a tickling video you are PAYING for a vicarious tickling experience. If you can find a credible moral distinction between the vid-makers and myself, than i'd like to hear it.

Headtripper

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back