• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Brady Burglar" (first time posted)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
FLORENCE HENDERSON

Starring in

The Brady Burglar
(A ticklish celebrity fantasy request)

It was a quarter past ten when “America’s Mom” Florence Henderson got home from a long day of work on the set of The Brady Bunch. She immediately kicked off her shoes and went into the kitchen to heat up a kettle for tea. Moments later, she retired to the living room to enjoy her tea and read some of her fan mail.
Florence received tons of fan mail each week, some of it from young people who wanted her to know they wished that had a mom like Mrs. Brady, some of the letters were mothers who had their own bunches and were envious of her simplistic, TV resolutions to family problems, and some were invitations from eligible bachelors asking her out on a date. She took the time to read each one, and she had a good-sized stack on her lap to go through as she took another sip of her relaxing cup of tea.
Suddenly, Florence Henderson heard a thump coming from her bedroom. The lovely actress’ body tensed up with alarm and she grabbed the arms of her chair tightly. Very slowly, she got up to investigate the strange noise. She didn’t necessarily want to assume the worse, but she could never be too careful, especially living in that big house alone.
Florence grabbed a baseball bat and cautiously headed down her long hallway.
“Who’s back here?” She shouted, wide-eyed and circumspect.
There was nothing but silence and Florence was almost to her bedroom door. Then all of a sudden, she was grabbed from behind. A cloth saturated with cloroform was quickly placed over her mouth, and seconds later, the beautiful lady passed out.
A short time later, the TV mom had awakened only to find herself in her kitchen, tied down to a wooden chair with a high back, and gagged. Standing in front of Florence Henderson was a man, about 5’ 11”, strong build, with short, brown hair, and wearing dark sunglasses.
“Well, well, what do we have here?” The intruder mocked. Florence remained silent and just looked back at the man with desperation and trepidation. “If it isn’t America’s Favorite TV mom, Florence Henderson,” he noticed. “I’m actually robbing a celebrity. Not to worry, though. I’m not gonna hurt ya, lady. I’m just relocating some of your stuff. Yeah, I’m relocating it to my apartment, heh heh!”
Then the burglar left momentarily. He returned with a fluffy pillow that he took from a couch in Florence’s living room. The blonde beauty donned a puzzled frown on her face when she saw the thief holding the pillow in his hands. She began to fidget a little, but the binds that held her wrists and ankles fast didn’t allow much movement.
“No sense in wasting a perfect opportunity like this to have a little fun with ya,” said the burglar.
Then the burly housebreaker walked behind the bound Florence Henderson and proceeded to tilt her chair back so that the back of the chair lay on the kitchen floor and so that Florence’s head rested on the fluffy pillow. For some reason, she knew exactly what he was up to. The expression on Florence Henderson’s face showed both fear and anguished delight; she curled her pretty toes locked in the cutest little way.
Omigawd! I don’t believe this is happening! This prowler is going to tickle my feet, and I’m tied down to this chair, totally helpless. Oh, why do I have to have the world’s most ticklish feet? She thought.
The beautiful TV mom screamed into her gag and shook her head in protest as the brawny intruder position himself in front of Florence Henderson’s pretty, nylon-clad feet. In ticklish anticipation she jerked her feet violently, as much as the bondage would allow.
“You’re such a beautiful woman, Florence - with such pretty feet. I‘ve always wanted to tickle the feet of Mrs. Brady. And I can tell by your reaction you must have some really ticklish feet. Sorry, Florence, but I’ll never have this opportunity again as long as I live. I just gotta tickle these feet of yours.”
With that said, the determined burglar pull off his gloves and began to run his fingernails up and down Florence Henderson’s EXTREMELY TICKLISH nylon-clad feet.
Florence went berserk!
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mhmhmhmhmhm hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmph!”
No matter how vehemently the ticklish actress twitched and wriggled her feet to avoid the tickle torture the tenacious intruder executed his tickling assault with precision. He then pulled her toes back to really do some serious stroking of her feet. He elicited a most satisfying scream out of Florence when his tickling fingers brushed across her wrinkled arches; this must have been the most ticklish spot on her scrumptious feet.
“Mmmmmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmph! Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmph!”
The playful burglar kept this up for another twenty minutes then he stopped to give the exhausted woman a short break. Florence breathed heavily, her chest heaved up and down, and her lovely, dishwater blonde hair was matted to her face.
Next, the prowler pulled a pair of scissors out one of the pockets on his jacket. He then proceeded to cut Florence Henderson’s nylons and tear them back, leaving her deliciously ticklish feet bare. He took a moment to admire them; they were soft, pink, and exceptionally inviting.
Then, he began to blow raspberries all over the now bare soles of Florence Henderson’s feet. When she felt these new and utterly maddening tickling sensations, her eyes almost popped out of their sockets, and the burglar thought she might take off into outer space. She rocked the chair back and forth and screamed and laughed hysterically into her gag.
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmph! Hhmhmhmhmhmhmhmph!”
“Kitchy Kitchy Koo!” The burglar taunted as he now switched his tickling attack to a soft, skillful invasion of Florence’s beautiful toes.
He soaked in every second of this rare treat of actually tickle torturing the bare feet of the “Brady Mom”. He then went back to dragging his fingernails along the sensitive arches of her feet, causing her to explode with muffled schoolgirl-like squeals.
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmph!”
He used a single finger on each foot to scratch and scrape the balls and heels of her feet. He blew a few more raspberries on her feet, this time on her toes, and for the first time the insistent burglar thought he could make out Florence screaming “please, no, not that” through her gag.
“Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! I’m tickling you, Mrs. Brady! Kitchy kitchy koo!”
This brawny burglar was having the time of his life. He just couldn’t stop stroking and poking the tender, milky-white soles of Florence Henderson’s bare, vulnerable peds. He tormented the tops, the sides, and of’course the most excruciatingly ticklish part of the Brady matriarch’s feet¾her arches. His only only regret in all this was the fact that he didn’t have Marcia, Jan, and Cindy there to be tied down and tickle-tortured as well.

THE END

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back