• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Knights M/M...

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Ticklish Knights The Initation M/M...

The Templar Knights were warrior knights who protected the solders on teh way to the Crusades. they were very ritualistic and had a very secret initation rite that was shrouded in secretcy.

Each candidate for the Order had to be not only a warrior but also ticklish in case he was caught. The knights lived in dangerous times where instead of being tortured in the usual manner, they would come across an enemy who liked tickling. This is the story of the initiation of one such knight. He was known as Byron.

Byron's brothers had joined the Templars and had told him of their adventures and of their wealth and Byron wanted desperately to join. When he became of age.. he went to the Temple of Solomon to ask if he could join.

The Rector chatted with him and asked the usual questions about swordmanship, courage, fighting skills, ect. Then he came to a more delicate subject. He got up from his seat and walked around the room til he stood behind Byron. As he spoke , he let his hands first reat on Byron's shoulders .. then he slid them down the young man's sides casuing Byron to jump.

The Rector smiled and asked Byronm what was wrong. Byrom turned red. "You see.. I'm very ticklish and your hands on my ribs tickled.." The Rector nodded and told Byron of the Rite of Initiation he would have to go through.

"It is a Ritual where you are stripped and tied and each knigh has a turn as stroking your underarms ribs belly.. anyplace that you are ticklish. Then the Grand Tickler comes in with his feathers and brushes and tickles you to see how much you can endure. But first I will see just how ticklish a man you are!!!!"

The Rector opened up Byron's tunic and exposed his upper body. Byron giggled as he felt the Rector's nails on his ribs . He was insanely ticklish and soon began to thrash about as the Rector tickled his underarms and bare back with feathers and then a brush. the brush was coarse and tickly and Byron's skin tingled asfter the tickles. He squrimed and wriggled in the chair as the Rector ran his nails over his bare ticklish body.

Then the Rector began getting giggly. H was also very ticklish but now had to relive himself of his ticklish tension. He called for his personal valet to enter the room. the Rector whispered in his ear. The valet smiled and took the Rector's tunic off. Byron sat there and soon began giggling as again as he watched the valet tickling the Rector who howled and wriggled under the touches of the feather and the brush.

The Valet began stripping as he tickled the Rector more and more. The Rector thrashed and wiggled wildly as his belly and ribss were repeatedly tikcled with feathers,brushes and fingernails. Byron couldn't help but to laguh and wriggle uncomfortably in his seat until the Valet stopped and the Rector finnally recovered.

While the Rector was recovering , the Valet walked over to Byron and began teasing him. Byron's eyes grew wide and he jumped when he felt teh touch of the Valet's nails on his bare back abd sides. Byron squirmed and tried to get away from the Valet. Then he saw the Rector walk towards him and grasp his bare feet. "No! NO!! I am too ticklish on my feet!!!" Byron howled and shrieked as the Rector began tikcling his feet wiht his rough fingertips. While the Rector was tormenting Byrons feet, the Valet was tickling Byron's belly and underarms with his fingernails.

Soon the two stopped and let a sweaty knight candiate rest before his initiation.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back