• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Duff Sisters get their feet tickled (mm/ff)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Please tell me what you think:

Hillary and Haylie Duff woke up in a strange warehouse. It didn’t take them long to realize that they were tied to chairs with their bare feet in stocks. Then, two thugs came around the corner and noticed their victims had awoken.

“Well, what do you know, they’re finally awake.” The first man said.

“My name is Bob and his name is Rob, and we just have one question. “are you girls by any chance ticklish on your feet?” Both Haylie and Hillary’s eyes went huge, they were both extremely ticklish and their feet were their wmost ticklish spots. Rob went over and started to tickle the girl’s feet with one finger. It didn’t take long for the girls to burst into hysterics.

“Oh My God hahahahahahahaha! Stahahahahahap! Hehehehehehe” Then Rob concentrated only on Haylie while Bob started to tickle Hillary. Rob wriggled all ten of his fingers madly across Haylie’s soles, sending her into a new wave of hysterics.

“NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHA!” Bob’s approach was different, he used his right hand to scratch his fingers along Hillary’s left sole while he used his left hand to scrape along the sides of Hillary’s right foot. This sent the ultra ticklish girl into convulsions of laughter.

“OH GOD! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHA!” Then the men switched girls, so Rob was tickling Hillary and Bob was tickling Haylie. This time, Rob started to spider his fingers across Hillary’s soles, this slowed her laughing a little, but she was still a hysterical mess.

“Please stop. I’ll pay. Hehahahahahahaha! I can’t take much more. heheheheeheheheha!” Meanwhile Bob started to tickle the balls of Haylie’s feet, causing her to laugh even harder.

“Hahahahahaha! Please ;let us go! Hehehehehehahahahahahahahaha! No more! Hehaha.” Finally the tickling slowed a little bit.

“Why don’t we give our victims a little break.” Rob said.

“Okey-dokey. That will give us time to get some tools.” Bob said as he and Rob left the room. This scared the girls even more. What were they talking about tools? Five minutes later, the guys came back. Bob was carrying a briefcase and Rob was carrying a bowl.

“All right, what have we got here.” Bob said as he opened the trunk. He then pulled out four feathers. Both Hillary and Haylie looked at them with wide-eyed stares and started to tug on their bonds, trying to get away, but they were tied tight. Bob handed two feathers to Rob who headed towards Haylie. He then set one feather down and placed the other one on Haylie’s foot just below her toes. He then dragged it slowly down her foot to the end of her heel, then he slid it back up the side of her foot to it’s starting spot and then dragged it down the middle of her sole. He continued doing this over and over, each tiem Haylie’s laughter intensifying.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHP! DON’T DO THAT! HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Meanwhile, Rob was sliding both of his feathers up and down the sides of Hillary’s feet, causing her to laugh scream and buck.

“HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE!” Hillary begged through her fits of laughter. Then Rob picked up his second feather and at the exact same time, Bob and Rob used both of their feathers to tickle between their victims’ toes, this caused both girls to laugh so hard there was no noise. This tickling went on for about a minute before both Haylie and Hillary passed out.

When the girls woke up again, they were wrapped up like mummies with only their faces and feet sticking out. Then they noticed Bob at their feet putting liquid from the bowl on their feet. The dripping liquid was tickling their already sensitive feet so they giggled a little bit. Then Rob finished with the bowl and turned around.

“All right Rob, let them in!” Bob yelled and in came four little kittens. Haylie knew immediately what was going to happen. It took a minute for Hillary to realize, but as soon as she did, she started to plead. However it just fell on deaf ears. Two cats went over to Hillary’s feet and the other two to Haylie. Then the cats started to lick the cream off of the girls feet. This caused them both to burst into hysterics.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHA! MAKE THEM STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Both girls were laughing so hard, tears were streaming down their faces. The cats licked every drop of cream for the girls feet, off of the soles, from the sides and between the toes. All Haylie and Hillary could do as lay there and laugh until their throat were hoarse.

“HEHHEHEHAAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHEHEHAHAHA!” Finally, the cats finished their treat and both girls passed out, trying to catch their breath. When the girls woke up, they were once again in the comfort of their own home, and their torturers were nowhere to be seen.

Interesting story. I liked the tickling that happened to them both at the same time. I also found it kind of a mystery, because we never really figured out just how the sisters got to that warehouse, or how they arrived home. Nice!

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back