• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Multi-Level Marketing Thread

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Welcome folks to the GREATEST money-making opputunity of a lifetime!! Simply reply to my thread and MILLIONS will be yours!! My downlines gonna be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! Hurry folks this offers going fast!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :bouncybou :xpulcy:

Umm, yeah perhaps I wasn't clear. You have to POST on here to get your money.............So yeah glad I could clear that up for y'all :confused:

CONGRADUALTIONS! ALEX!!!!!! This makes you the Senior Vice President to this exciting new venture!! You've got alot of good things coming your way. Now first thing's first we have to build your downline. :veryhappy

Awesome! :cool: So how do I build my downline? :confused:

Why the more people you get to post to this thread the bigger the downline. You have UNLIMITED earning potential my friend! :)

CONGRADULATIONS Leaf!!! This makes you Vice President!! Just build your downline and you'll be rolling in dough before you know it!! :cool2:

Sweet!! :bouncybou I'm on it :cool: You would never scam us now, would you Icy one? :eek:

Goodness me! Never! Now go build your downline and you'll NEVER have to work again!! :twohugs:

Now we just need seven more people and Our team will be complete :cool:

Please post in this thread, and you too will make money! Thank you. :D

Count me in, freeze-man! I love multi-level marketing !!
Someone once told me MLM would be "a money pipeline into my basement" !!
Holy Crap! How can I turn down such a great opportunity?????

Okay. I'm in. I want all that's coming to me. Let me have it.

I didn't see this thread until today. Count me in for this :bouncybou

ALRIGHT!! Two new people!!! Recruit men RECRUIT. The more people the more money. With my state of the art marketing technology we cant lose! :grouphug: :)

Come on now people! :D Pay day is just around the corner, isn't it Ice? :happyfloa

Just think... a day when we won't have to worry about any more fee's! :p :xpulcy: :couch:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back