• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

poor Sara. what did she do??

primetime

Verified
hey everyone, this is my first story i wrote on this forum. tell me what you think. thanks.....

Sara walked into the lockerroom after a hard basketball practice. during practice she was fouled hard by Jessica, a 6'4" ft tall, athletically gifted, strong, but very beautiful center. she hit the court hard, and was a little dizzy. Sara thought she was fouled intentionally, but the coach didnt see it that way. in fact Jessica didnt even help her up. she just looked at Sara and laughed. practice had ended and Sara laid her 5'6" frame down on the wooden bench. the lockerroom was empty and her head was pounding. she still remained in her practice uniform, with her gold basketball jersey, blue shorts and her white Nike's with thick white sweat socks. Sara was a beautiful young woman. her shoulder length brown hair was slicked with sweat, and matted to her "angelic face". she never really wore makeup, but she had that "natural" beauty. her body was thin, but she was stronger than she looked. she closed her soft brown eyes. finally, a moment to herself.....

Sara felt something drip on her forehead. she opened her eyes and saw Jessica looking down on her. Jessica wasnt alone. she had 3 of her friends with her. "hey, what's up?" Sara asked

"Look girls. look at little Sara. lying down like the bitch that she is." Jessica laughed.

Sara was a little taken back. what did she do to Jessica? she barely knew Jessica. this was Sara's first year playing basketball, and it was only her 3rd practice. having being a freshman walk on, she knew she had to work hard. she was making progress and had a shot of being a key reserve. But Jessica was always giving her a hard time. she just didnt know why. "Jessica. did i do something wrong?" she asked.

"Look bitch, i dont like you. never did, never will. i saw what you did the other day." Jessica said.

"What the hell did i do?" Sara thought.

"I have my own special way of dealing with little girls like you. see, i cant beat the crap out of you because you are on the team. but, i can teach you a lesson Jessica style. Girls!! tie her down."

the other 3 girls quickle held Sara down on the wooden bench. they gathered some belts and quickly strapped her down to the wooden bench. they had strapped her ankles, her thighs, her arms to her sides, and strapped to the bench. Sara couldnt move. what Jessica planning? Jessica moved over to her helpless form and sat on her thighs. "You know Sara, you have such a cute little body. nice and firm. let's see your tummy!!" Jessica began to raise Sara's jersey over her stomach, revelaing the smooth belly. Sara didnt know what was going on. what was this woman doing? then she saw Jessica take her longer fingers and gently glide them across her soft belly.

"He he he..w-what are you doing? stop that!! that kind of tickles!!" Sara giggled.

"I know it does. i just love tickling and teasing little girls, but i am going to love tickling and TORTURING you!!" Jessica exclaimed and immediately started raking her fingers across Sara's ticklish belly.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! NOOO!!! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSEEEEEEE DONT TTTTTIIIICCCCKLLLEE MEEEEEEEEEEE!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

but the torture continued. Jessica dragged her fingers in figure 8's all across Sara's belly. the other girls sat and laughed, turned on by Sara's laughter. Jessica then jabbed her finger in Sara's bellybutton and twirling it around.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSSSTTTTTOOOOPPPPPP!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOTTTTT TTTHHHHHEEERRREEEEE....."

Jessica continued this for another 5 minutes. Sara was running out of breath. but Jessica wasnt done. she was enjoying tormenting Sara. she just tickled and tickled and tickled. she played with each of her ribs, tickling each one, like "tickling" the ivories of the piano. Sara kept laughing. she was now in her silent laughter mode. Jessica just kept on tickling. after 20 minutes non-stop, she stopped. Sara was gasping for air.

"p-p-p-lease.......s-s-stop.....i cant take it no more..." Sara moaned.

"Oh, we are not through dear. Girls get my feather." a feather was then handed to Jessica and she lightly began to tickle Sara's nose. Sara shook her head trying to get a way from the feather. but Jessica just wouldnt stop. "Girls...enjoy yourself" she said after stopping her feather torment. the other girls began to tickle helpless Sara. one girls tickled her belly, another her nose with the feather and the last one tickled Sara's knees. they continued to torture her for another 15 minutes when Jessica told them to stop.

"Now girls. let's see her feet." Jessica commanded.

Sara's eyes popped open. as exhausted as she was, as ticklish as she was, her feet were definitely the most ticklish spot of her body. she never got pedicures because they would tickle so much. she rarely went barefoot, and she could barely touch her own feet. so was she in panic when she felt her Nike's being unlaced.

"PLEASE!!!!!! NOT MY FEET!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NOT MY FEET!!!!"

they continued to untie her shoes. then with a strong pull, Sara's shoes were taken off her feet and flung across the lockerroom. Sara kept whimpering. then she felt her thick cottom sweatsocks being taken off. she felt them leave her ankles, then her heels, then her arches, the balls and finally her toes. her size 7 feet were now bare. Jessica loved what she saw. she saw some well kept feet, with medium length toes with no nail polish. her soles were flawless. they were pink, with no traces of callouses. the fleshy balls of her feet were just tantalizing, and her archs were well defined. the skin was very..very...very tender. so tender that even a baby's skin felt like a cinderblock compared to her soles.

"Jessica. i dont know what i did, but i am SO sorry. please dont do this to me..." Sara pleaded.

"Now now. you know what you did and i swear you will pay for it. i love your feet Sara. they look so...so...TICKLISH!!" and with that she started to tickle Sara's feet. she immediately scratched her nails up and down Sara's feet. Sara didnt laugh,or scream. she just simply went into silent laughter. her mouth was wide open, her eyes clinched shut, just wailing away in silent laughter. Jessica enjoyed this. she gently and tenderly tickled the arches of Sara's helpless feet. for 10 minutes she just tickled the arches. she then began to scratch lightly at the heels and then quickly zipped her fingers up the length of the soles. one of her friends handed her a rubberband so she could tie her big toes together. Sara's feet were helpless and she had no way of protecting them. Jessica then went to the base of the toes. Sara kept laughing.

"J-J-Jesssssiiiiiiccccccaaaaaa!!!!!! PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEASSEEEEE (cough) PLEEEEEEASSSEEEEEE (cough) STOP!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Jessica found the skin between the toes to be especially soft and attacked with enthusiasm. Jessica was consumed by lust. she had these perfectly ticklish feet at her mercy and tortured them. she had no plans to stop either. she wanted to tickle every single toe. every single millimeter of foot flesh. she continued to tickle for another hour. finally Sara passed out mercifully. Jessica kept going. finally her friends stop her.

"Jessica!! Jessica!! stop!! she's out!!" a girl told her.

Jessica clamed down and looked at Sara. she was knocked out. another girl poured water on Sara's face awakening her. Sara gasped.

"oh no!!! please...stop..." she moaned.

Jessica stood over where her head was and warned her. "If you EVER do what you did again, i will tickle you again. but next time, i wont leave out your personal parts, if you know what i mean. i can own you Sara. dont mess with me." the girls untied Sara and left her there laying. they all left the lockerroom leaving Sara alone. Sara slowly got up and shivered. she looked down at her barefeet and shuddered. "what did i do?" she asked herself, still not knowing why she was tormented.

THE END?????

so what did you guys think? should i make a part II?? comments welcome....

primetime

VERY NICE

Good Story,

I think REVENGE will be sweet and cruel!!!

Definitly, have a part II. How about an attack on those 'personal' areas?

this strory must go on!!!

The next part should be interesting!!!!!
Great story!!
Excellent detail....not too much....not too little!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back