• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK: Before the Beginning

MasterTT

TMF Regular
WARNING - PLEASE READ THE WARNING FIRST - WARNING
Ok... This is a project I've been thinking about and I took a bit of time today to hammer out a prologue kinnda story and see if there is any intrest. This should be one of the darkest tales The latter chapters will be dark in a different way... but this is the prologue to a tickling story based on the slasher genre. I am using it as kind of a tool for my real life script writing practice. It is DARK... it is CRUEL... if these sides of tickling don't intrest you don't read it. It is my first major story project idea so I REALLY need feedback. This is only a prologue. A Origin kind of tale. As always... if your not old enough to be on this website don't read this story... and if your easily offended don't read it... and the characters and ideas are copywrited by me! So without further adu

TK: Before the Beginning.

Everyone has a story. Everyone has a reason for what they do and who they are. If you take all the stories in a persons life, you might begin to understand the reason, but some reasons are beyond understanding. Thomas Kinkirk is no different, his story, though unique has many similarities to everyone else's, but his reasons, are beyond normal understanding.
Manny people have a story that starts very similar to this one. When asked why we do it, why we like it, we say we don't know... we always have, and then, almost inevitably, we tell the story of our first. For Thomas his first was Dana. She was his best friend, his first love, and the best crush a nine year old boy could hope for. Dana was Thomas' babysitter, but she was different in that she had been taking care of Thomas any time his parents went out for as long as he could remember. Dana had just turned 18, and enjoyed children, it was an easy job and it was as good a way as any to pass the time while she kindled her Hollywood dreams. Dana was fit for the Hollywood dream too... the perfect combination of drop dead gorgeous, and girl next door. She was just under 5 feet tall, with all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful tan legs and long blonde hair, a good fit figure form years of sports and exercise despite a nasty case of asthma, but all this without a trace of pretension or snobbery. She was every mans dream in a cute little package and everything Thomas ever thought that a woman should be.
Like any young boy, as he got a little older his feelings for Dana started to change, in some ways like every other boy, Thomas just started to notice things about her that had always eluded him before. The way her skin was so amazingly soft to touch, the sent of coconut in her hair, the musical song of her laughter, and the perfect shape of her smile. This woman he had known for most of his young life, was now the sole object of his affection, and even perhaps his obsession. And to the mind of a child, she was not just his desire, she was in every way his.
As he grew older his thoughts and his interactions with Dana changed bit by bit, but it wasn't until one faithful night that both their worlds changed forever. Dana hadn't seen Thomas for several months as his parents had been working more from home and had not needed a babysitter, even for the occasional dinner out they had left Thomas alone with a few emergency numbers, and a goodnight kiss. Tonight however, they were leaving for the weekend. Thomas couldn't help being a bit excited about the idea of a whole weekend alone with Dana, since her last visit he had been thinking about her more and more, seeing her in the face of every girl in his class, every actress on screen, he was completely thrilled at the idea of seeing her again, but this visit would be different, it would begin to define Thomas forever.
When she walked through the door Dana was bundled up like a ski bunny to ward of the snow. The tight embrace of her first hug was long overdue for Thomas, not just for having the object of his desire within arms reach but also a long lost friend back again. "Hey TK, how's the man." Even hearing this beautiful woman call him a man made Thomas smile from ear to ear. Thomas got all the usual games ready, while Dana removed her coat and boots, she was lovely wearing a tight pink sweater and thin white socks. In the moment when she took off her toboggan her long blonde tresses spilled down her shoulders like a waterfall. This, Thomas thought, must be a lot what heaven is like.
The night was uneventful for the most part. It was the usual kind of heaven, watching and loving from afar. It all seemed like the same simple pleasures that always accompanied Dana's visits, until it was just a little before bedtime. Dana was sitting on the coach and Thomas was sitting in the floor just in front of her. At one of those typical moments in any gross out film Dana let out a long "eww" overwhelmed by Thomas' hysterical laughter. "You would think that's funny dork" Dana said pushing Thomas playfully with her foot... Thomas responded in a way he never had before that he never had thought of really when it came to Dana... sure he had done this to other girls in his classes or around the neighborhood, but never the woman his young mind considered the love of his life. He scrambled his fingers over the bottom of her small sock covered foot. The ensuing reactions were the first step down a horrific road that would forever alter the course of everyone's life who ever came in contact with the man that Thomas would grow up to be. Dana did not giggle, she did not squeal, he didn't laugh, she screamed in helpless agony, and kicked Thomas away violently. Se didn't think before she started yelling at him, she didn't stop to consider the ramifications on a small child's mind. "Don't EVER do that EVER. I Hate being tickled... my step father used to tickle me all the time, I just - I'm serious Thomas. If you ever tickle me again I'm not coming back do you hear me, do you hear me?!" She wasn't paying attention to Thomas she was rubbing her tinny sock clad foot to get the horrific tickling sensations out of it. Dana's reactions to tickling had always been something different than any of the girls she knew... it was never a game or a joke to her, it was always torture.
She had always worried about it a bit when she started babysitting, just the simple idea kid's like to tickle, but she had been able to avoid it with Thomas all this time. It wasn't until the initial shock wore off that she stopped to think how much she must have scared the young boy. he was sitting in the corner a trickle of blood on his lip... but he wasn't crying he was just staring, with a dark blank stare. Dana got up and rushed to him, but the first bit of damaged had already been done. "I'm sorry sweetie I didn't mean to let me see your lip" she said as she bent down over him, but two small hands pushed her away with all the might he could muster "don't touch me" he said as he stood up, and climbed the stairs to his parents bathroom, one of the only rooms with a lock and turned the lock on the door. Dana couldn't quit asking herself what she had done... she felt so terrible. For hours she implored the boy to come out of the room, trying to console the inconsolable. "Look Tk, I am so Sorry... there has to be something I can do to make it up to you." Finally after hours of silence the voice emerged from the other side of the door, a dark icy sentence that seemed to have a life of it's own. "Let me do it" was his simple request, but his voice was devoid of a certain human emotion... even at her young age she knew the sound of a voice that contained no pity, no mercy. It sent chills through the beautiful teens body. The idea of that kind of torture was beyond her capacity. It was worse than her worst nightmare. She knew, she knew it was not something she could allow to happen. "I'm sorry TK... I... can't"
Most of the weekend progressed this way, icy silence, no games, no fun, no talking or laughing, no hugging or friendship, just a void where that special bond used to be. It was Sunday night that the last straw fell and the camels back shattered like glass. Dana was almost as despondent as Thomas, she felt terrible about what had happened, she blamed herself for over reacting... it's just a childish game... she thought. Why do I have to be so ticklish, so scared of it... what's the matter with me, and now I've hurt the sweetest little boy.
Dana had never been one to have boy's over when she was babysitting, Thomas had always been a fun kid and they had enough fun together that she didn't usually feel the need for the extra distraction. Tonight however she needed anything, anything to distract her from her guilt... and that's where Rex came in. Not a boy she really liked, not a boy she was friends with, but a boy with a... reputation for being a good distraction.
It was hailing so hard that it sounded like a herd of elephants on the roof, and the thunder shook the house to its foundation when Rex pulled up the driveway on his motorcycle. He stepped into the living room every inch the badboy. Tattoo's covered half his body. A cigarette hung from his bottom lip. If one looked closely they could even see the tell tale bulge of a knife in the top of his boot. He grabbed Dana and pulled her close before he even said a word. "Hey sweet thing... not getting enough entertainment from the juvie set, needed a little more man in your life?" Dana struggled not to gag.. he was nice to look at but every time he opened his mouth Rex reminded her with certainty why they had never been together. "I just wanted some company... TK is asleep upstairs... he's so angry. I just feel so bad... I just needed a friendly shoulder." she almost whispered. "A friendly Shoulder isn't exactly what Im known for, but I might can manage it." Rex smiled in the loudest way possible. "What's the ankle bitter all bent out of shape over anyway"
Dana pulled him down onto the couch beside her "It's nothing" and she wasted no time pushing his leather jacket off of his soaking wet body. "I may not be too good at conversation, but that doesn't seem like the kind of answer to start a chat." Rex smiled and helped his own self out of his shirt, a powerful muscular physique, but most notable the scars from two knife fights and a bullet as well, might have clued Dana into the fact he was a bit more of a bad boy than she bargained for. "I... I kicked him in the face. So he's mad at me." Even Rex had to sit up and take notice. "Wow, I didn't think little miss 4.0 would been taking parenting tips from my old man. BAM right in the kisser huh, that's one way to keep the rug rat in line. Bet he never steals from the cookie jar again."
Dana couldn't help but laugh slightly at his interpretation. "No, it wasn't like that. He... its stupid" Dana blushed a little but more she didn't want to talk about it any more... not the way she knew men's grabby hands could become very dangerous for a beautiful girl of her weakness. Most men however she knew had one weakness in common and she stripped off her sweater, her pink lacey bra displaying nearly perfect pair of breasts, the warm skin of which rubbed gently against Rex's bare chest. "besides" she whispered low "there are other more interesting things to talk about. Rex pushed her forcefully back on the couch and smacked her bottom sharply, making her jump and let out a little squeal. "I don't know, I want to know why the naughty girl went all Bruce Lee on the kid of the house. Was he trying to sneak a peek... cop a feel?" Dana let her guard down for just a split second, the mistake of a lifetime... but far worse than she could have ever imagined. In her worst nightmares she would have imagined what would happen, but never what it would create. "The little brat... he tried to tickle me... I hate that stuff" she leaned up and kissed Rex passionately on his lips and slid her hands down to the buckle of his belt. She had no intention on lingering on the subject. Rex however had other ideas. "Now that, that is a news brief... little miss prim and proper, is ticklish.... BAD ticklish" an evil smile crept over his lips.
Dana knew what was coming and she fought as she had never fought before, to escape... to be free, to not endure the torment she knew was coming. Ten fingers however could not be prevented from lowering mercilessly onto her tender ribs and stomach digging in, tickling with abandon. The young blonde screamed and flailed helplessly on the sofa. Her hair whipping violently against his face her breathless pleas pouring unending from her mouth "Pleehhhheeeehhheheheheheese oh god not this... not thissssssss AHAHAHAHA" she screamed for mercy but Rex would have none of it.
As if destiny aligned in perfect order to create something... to fill a void.. to balance the goodness in the world with evil, the average with the exceptional, at just that moment Thomas woke up, from a horrific nightmare... and all his anger and rage set aside he screamed in fear for his beloved babysitter to come to his rescue, to save him from the demons of the night. But Dana was far to overcome with her screams to hear his... and he sat for what seemed like forever in the dark alone and afraid. Finally he crept down the stairs... one by one... and he saw her... her face now red and flushed, a smile on it he thought she never looked so lovely. and he was tickling her. She wouldn't let Thomas... he thought to himself, but she would let him. He couldn't do anything, but watch... he picked up Rex's helmet off the floor, and sat it in his lap, and he watched her scream... the dissolve into helpless laughter. Finally in a single bust she broke free... diving onto the floor... she saw Thomas sitting right in front of her... in the kitchen on the other side of glass door. She was steps away from freedom... besides Rex didn't mean her any harm, if she could just stop him from his tickling lust for a moment, to explain, she knew she could get him to stop, but he was right on her tail... just a step behind, she reached out for the door, and just as her hand grasped the handle she heard a little click... Thomas' hand had turned the lock... her step was lost... and she felt a firm hand on her ankle. "No... no no no.. Tk... help me... please, baby." those were the last words of sanity she uttered, as soon as Rex's fingers hit the sole of her foot all she could do was kick scream and pound the floor desperately for release. Those big brown eyes looked at Thomas pleading... if only he would help her... do something... he knew how bad it was for her... Rex was just carried away.... please was all her eyes could scream. Slowly Thomas lowered the black helmet onto his head... the visor defending him from her gaze. He couldn't look away... but he couldn't stand to have her looking at him so desperate either.
Dana knew there would be no release... it was as if she gave up hope staring into her own helpless reflection in the motorcycle helmet... seeing the look of glee on Rex's face. It was so desperate, because only Thomas knew... knew how much agony she was in. When the laughing stopped and was completely replaced by wheezing Rex could see he went to far... but the tickling was all stopped a little too late. Dana was too exhausted to move, her asthma to far gone to catch her breath. Rex stood up suddenly terrified of his own actions... "Oh god... oh god Dana... I am .. Oh god..." he paced quickly around the room. The fear grew and grew within him... the guilt, the regret... all feelings that Thomas would never experience after tonight... all feelings that could drive a man to the edge and beyond. "I can't... I can't go back to jail... " He slammed his hand violently into the door, but it didn't break... he looked down at Thomas. "Not a word kid... not ever a word... your the one who started it. Your the tickler kid... I was just having some fun with a girl... your the psycho tickler." Rex didn't bother to do anything else... he just fled... racing away on a motorbike into a storm... no helmet... over a hundred miles an hour on an ice covered highway... it took the police hours to find all the pieces... As for Thomas when his parents arrived home the saw there only son.. sitting in shinny black motorcycle helmet staring at a girl who had obviously died from a sudden asthma attack... but they never knew what to do with him after that. He almost never spoke... the only thing he ever said to the psychologist before he went to a home for troubled youth was "it was me... I'm the tickler" no one even understood what it meant.
When Thomas Kinkirk turned 18 years old, but the doctors refused to release him on an unsuspecting public. He seemed to have no recollection of that fateful weekend, but he also lacked certain social skills. He displayed on sense of conscience. No guilt, or remorse. No inhibition that told him when he was being to rough... No switch in his brain that said this is too far. He had been a typical boy, but now he was something else entirely. For years, he managed to live what seemed to be a normal life in the confine of the mental hospital that was the only real home he ever knew. Then one day... in a storm of hail and thunder the man people would soon know only as TK snuck out of his room.. he followed one of the doctors to the parking lot. He watched the two men talking.
"Hey, you mind if I get a lift in your truck... there's no way I wanna ride my bike in this mess." The man Thomas recognized as the janitor smiled, as he used a jacket to cover himself from the hail. "Yeah, hop in doc, you can pick up your bike in the morning" As they sped away Thomas took the shinny black motorcycle helmet and slipped it over his eyes... then he walked slowly out into the night.

yes please continue this story. even though it led to her death, it was terrifically written and a great plot. almost reminds me of halloween. and i'm a bit confused, was Rex killed that night? you write with great detail and imagination. yes its dark, yes it was rather awful, because she died. however the plot line is so interesting. i sort of hope no other deaths occur, or rather i do hope that, but its your story.

isabeau

Clarification

Now that someone has responded, and this will be at the end of the story, I can clarify two points. One, to awnser your question, Rex did die running away from the scene of the crime. Two, I probobly will have more deaths, HOWEVER the tickling will not be the reason for them... it will be more like getting rid of people between Thomas and his intended victems or resisting the police, I don't want to have too much violence but I am sure it will be there. Lastly, there is no better complement I could have recived on this story than "It reminded me of Halloween" (as long as you mean Carpenter's origional not say Halloween 5 :) I might have to take that one personal.) My hope as ambitious as it might be, if people are interested is to develop a full blown series that ideally has no reason to end. I just wanted to get an origin for my character out there and see if anyone was interested. I actualy am not interested in death by tickling so that sould be most of that, I just felt it made for the most traumatic event. Thanks for your comments.

yes i meant the original halloween lol not all the other silly ones. and great, i'm glad you are going to write more to it. thanks for answering about Rex. and i can understand the need for the deaths of certain characters, as regards witnesses and things. great beginning as i said.

isabeau

That was actually very good. It was a good way to set up the characters and describe how Thomas became what he did. I would be interested to see how this plays out. There is depth to the writing, unlike alot of the "slasher" films. Good job.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back