• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would be your ideal story?

xylo

TMF Novice
I'm sure most people here have an idea in their minds as to what would constitute the ideal story but don't feel up to the task of writing a detailed story. So let's all post the basic plot of what we'd write about if we were going to write a story. Who knows, maybe we'll inspire one if the TMF's resident authors. I'll start:

A young male college student gets a summer job of some sort at a five star resort that caters mostly to wealthy middle aged women. While he is working outside one of the women pokes him in the ribs and finds out the is ticklish. More women come and join in until about fifteen or so are holding him down and tickling and taunting him. They are all taking turns tickling him all over and taunting him that they are going to tickle him for as long as they want and there's nothing he can do to stop them. They then take turns taking him to their rooms and individually tying him up and tickling/taunting him any way and anywhere they want, as well as plenty of gang tickling of course.

So, if you were to write a story what would it be?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back