• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dolores

Rate this story!!!

• 10....Unbelievable!!!

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 33.3%

• 1....It sucks (a number of different things)

• Total voters

ViperGTS

Dolores, 19, was sitting on the steps outside her house at the beach, watching the waves tumble over the sand. She listened closely, immersing herself in the sounds of the ocean. A hand clamped down on her shoulder, and she screamed, startled. She looked up, only to see her boyfriend, Mark. He also, was 19. “Jesus Christ, Mark, you scared the shit out of me!!!” she yelled. He was taken back. “What’s the matter, you don’t want me around anymore? Am I too scary for you?” he teased. “Oh, honey, you know I don’t mean that.” she said, as he sat down next to her. He had been going out with her for a few months, and they trusted each other with their lives. Dolores stood at about 5'7", long blond hair, blue eyes, and a slim figure, the perfect girl for Mark. He was 5'11", with short brown hair and brown eyes. An athletic fellow, he played many sports including baseball, his favorite. He looked at Dolores and said “Guess what?” “Oh, jeez, what now?” she replied. “I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes.” She did, and he pulled a small rag from his back pocket. It was wet with chloroform, and he quickly held it over her face, knocking her out before she could do anything.
When she awoke she was still outside, but she didn’t know where.....she couldn’t see anything, and just before she started to panic, she realized she had been blindfolded. She groggily said, “.....Mark?” “I’m here,” he said. She realized that she was restrained somehow, and couldn’t move at all. She also realized that she was almost naked. She could only feel her panties and bra. After a brief pause, she got her bearings and screamed “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” “Calm down honey, I’m not gonna hurt you or anything. I just want to have a little fun.” “FUN?!? IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL FUN?!? I TRUSTED YOU!!!” “Hold on a sec!” he said. “We’ve had a few....sexual escapades....before, and I just thought now could be a good time for another one. Anyway, you always said you loved my spontaneity.” “If you don’t mind my asking....” she said, a little calmer now. “Why am I tied up?” He began to explain.
“I know a guy who makes stuff out of metal. I got him to make me two shackles, with a hinge that is just big enough to fit around your ankles. There is a small hook on both sides of each one. I undressed you and put them on you, then tied them to each side of this railing, spreading your legs. Then I just tied your arms above your head so you couldn’t....defend yourself. You’re basically spread-eagle. You’ll find it very difficult to move.” She was tied to the railings that were on each side of the steps she was sitting on earlier. There was no one around, as the house was secluded on the beach. “Why?” she asked. “I’ll show you.” he said.
With that he drew a single finger up her left sole, from heel to toes. She giggled and jumped in her bonds, but they held fast. “Oh, god, no, don’t tickle me, please Mark, you know how ticklish I am!” “That’s why I’m doing this. I read somewhere that tickling can often increase a girls....sensitivity....if you know what I mean.” She silently thought to herself, “Oh my god, I’m in deep shit now....” He then, suddenly, dug all tenn fingeres into her feet, tickling ferociously. “AAAAHHHHHHH, NOOOO, OH GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she screamed, as the fingers found every weak spot on her feet. She didn’t find this arousing at all, just torturous. Her screams of laughter and mercy fell on deaf ears, and he only tickled harder. After several minutes which felt like an eternity to her, he stopped. Gasping for air, she giggled maniacally, trying to recover. He said to her “That was just the beginning” and began to tickle her exposed ribs. Her screaming laughter began again. He methodically found every ticklish spot on her body over the course of the next few hours, from her ribs to her underarms to her inner thighs and her belly, and everything in between. Eventually he noticed a dampness between her legs. It was too slow to be urine, so be immediately tore her panties and bra off. He began to tickle her breasts, going from drawing light circles around the base to scratching gently at her nipples. By now her laughter had become silent, but her cries for mercy had stopped quite some time ago. Although the tickling was driving her insane, it actually did turn her on after a while. Now that she was totally naked, he dropped trough and started to fuck her, driving in and out of her like a madman, all the while tickling her up and down her body relentlessly. Her pussy was soaking wet and hyper-sensitive. He focused on tickling her breasts and ribs, but after a while he reached back and tickled her feet instead. He was on his knees, so he had the leverage to be able to thrust into her while reaching all the way behind him to tickle her soles.
She obviously was still laughing silently, but the look on her face was more than that. She was going mad with the tickling, but never wanted it to end, as it seemed to increase her pleasure. She found the strength to scream, and she felt an explosion of release in side her, as her first orgasm began. It was more powerful than any she had before, and as it finished a few minutes later, she realized she had become even more ticklish. Mark still hadn’t come yet, and was persistently tickling her ultra sensitive soles. He always was able to last longer than her, and she usually found it annoying. But this time, as the tickling and sex continued, she realized that she was already able to have another orgasm. Her climaxes started coming faster and stronger, each one longer than the last, and after 5 of 6, she blacked out, just as Mark came.
She awoke in her bed. She was very dazed, and couldn’t talk. When she tried to get out of bed, she discovered that she couldn’t walk. “Stay there, honey.” Mark said. She got comfortable in bed. He laid down next to her. They were both naked. “You were out for a few hours, hon.” he said. She looked at him and slowly came to her senses. “Thank you, Mark....” she said. “It isn’t over yet,” he said, as he climbed on top of her. As he entered her again, she gasped, as a jolt of pure pleasure shot through her body............

THE END

I liked it! You don't see enough displays of young love like that anymore . . . at least not in my neighborhood. :rolleyes:

To protect her identity, I changed her appearance for the story....but the "Mark" is really me. I have had a crush on that girl for the longest time.....but sometimes you can't get what you want.
I got a new girlfriend now, and she is into tickling! I got lucky...again!!!:D So I should soon have a few (true) stories about her up here........

A bizzare incident occured in the outskirts of an American suburb known as Racoon City....it was later revealed that the horrible disaster was caused by the "T-Virus", a mutagenic toxin created by the international enterprise Umbrella Inc. for use in tickle torture experiments. The case was never closed, as the Racoon City Police Departments' special S.T.A.R.S. Unit was captured and tickled to death..... --My version of the Resident Evil 2 Prologue

Hey, maybe I'll create a Resident Evil tickling story!!!:veryhappy

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back