• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

British Underwear Commercial

Fetishshaman

TMF Regular
A girl is lying in bed in her underwear. CGI cartoon ants gather around her lower torso (Right Blow the Belly button, as I remember it) Then she says "Sick em' Rex" and there's this Ant Eater waiting between her legs. Then you see a shot of her face giggling.

I remember that! Lovely girl, nice laughing. I think that was a scene that perhaps heralded my awakening as a kid tickler all those years ago (mid to late 80s?) A bit before CG, though. But that was a great ad. I thought I was the only one who remembered it fondly.

You know it Biscuit;)
And yes, i think the British wear underwear, just not everyday:)

To clarify. The version I saw was the Australian one, with an Echidna rather than an Anteater (they both eat ants in much the same way, but I imagine the Echidna would tickle more.) And she starts laughing as the Echidna "Rex" starts working. This was a great ad - I wonder if it was a remake of the Brit version or vice versa. But it was a great ad, though I haven't seen it since I was about 8 when it was shown here. I'll have to have a look through some of my old tapes for it.

Go to any search engine and use the key words Rex, Ant Eater, Commercial. It's good to know this commercial really did exist.

FYI - Every now and then FX (one of Fox's cable channels) shows a special called something like "The Sexiest Commercials You've Never Seen." One of the commercials they show is this one.

Hahathna

greetings

i just happened to have this one lying around

http://members.aol.com/berloke1/ants.mov

>> I didn't even know the british wore underwear

and for the record there is one pair of underwear in britain and we all share it... i am due to get it july 2009... i not really looking forward to that

bloke

please send them my way

I could use that pair of underwear, bloke, so please put me on the waiting list. If at all possible, I'd like to have them before the 2016 Olympic Games (in Boca Rotan, I believe). I just hope that the elastic won't have worn out on them :( .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back