• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's tease Mimi here........

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
I realise I am pushing my luck----but........
let's tease Mimi.

I put Mimi into stocks and tease-tickle her bare soles. Does that count? :blaugh:

are her feet ticklish?????? :bouncybou ---better test it out for a L O N G time :bouncybou

Yes, her feet are extremely ticklish, and I assure you that I will test them out for a L O N G time. :cool:

Well first I pick a day she been in a nice warm pair of fuzzy lined boots then maybe wrestle her down to the ground and remove one boot only and tickle the hell out of that foot keeping the boot on the other foot so it stays nice and warm and tender and maybe remind her time to time that she still has that other boot to come off. And there are a couple of other things but since I never met her I'll leave them go :blush:

well i'll tease Mimi if she promises to tease me back...

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Well first I pick a day she been in a nice warm pair of fuzzy lined boots then maybe wrestle her down to the ground and remove one boot only and tickle the hell out of that foot keeping the boot on the other foot so it stays nice and warm and tender and maybe remind her time to time that she still has that other boot to come off.

Deuce, the only way I could improve on that scenario would be to have Mimi also wearing tan nylons under the boots!

:^D

Nah, nah, you're going about it the wrong way. You have to have her in the
stocks, then put reddi whip on her toes. To make it extra special, a marchino cherry on each of her toes.

And don't forget, she likes a big man who can toss her around like a rag doll. I think she'd rather be wrestled down and tickled senseless by big burly men.

But, then there are some big ladies out there like GLOW's Queen Kong for instance. She's a fetishist too and a very kinky one I might add. >=)

.....now I KNOW ain't none of you got the guts to start sumthin with ME! I just got out of bed and some heads are gonna ROLL if they even think about peeking an eyeball in my direction!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HMPH!

Hey Mimi I have plenty of guts to start anytime of the day with you, sorry babe you just seem like way too much fun to be with anytime of the day so be careful if I'm around :Kiss2:

Mimi said:
.....now I KNOW ain't none of you got the guts to start sumthin with ME! I just got out of bed and some heads are gonna ROLL if they even think about peeking an eyeball in my direction!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HMPH!

oh I do, you no scare me....(god, did I just say that??) :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back