• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A couple quick mall tickles and others

juniper22

This happened a while ago but I just was able to get on here to type it up (my family doesn't know about my little fetish, so I have to do it in secret. Plus right now, we only have one computer with internet) anyways, here they are:

First one occured when my friend Nate (yes, he's the one in all my stories because he's usually the one tickling me) and a girl I knew (we'll call her Kelly) was in the grade below me when I was in high school were on one of the down escalators at the mall. Nate had said something (I don't recall what now) to us and I was like, "Ok, let's shun Nate!" I put my arms across the width of the escaltor, onto both railings. Nate tried to go under my arms but I sat down on the stair and prevented him. He then started tickling my sides and wouldn't stop which caused me to let go of the railings. This basically same thing occurred again when we were in Starbucks, with him saying afterwards, "You can't shun me, you're too ticklish!"

The second one occured between the escalator and the Starbucks stories. Nate, Kelly and I were walking towards the Starbucks. Earlier in the day we had been in Sears and a comment was made about a shirt being soft and smooth. Kelly and I both 'petted' Nate's shirt then, as we were walking to the Starbucks, Nate decided to run his hand down my spine. I giggled and Kelly asked what was so funny. Nate smiled and said, "Look at this! She's ticklish on her spine, too!" He then tickles my spine again.

Another couple episodes happened about a month later. I was at my friend Abby's house and my friend Scott and I had switched places. I was now on a chair and him and my friend Lisa were in front of me. I had my right foot on Scott's left knee. We were watching movies (Naked Gun 2 1/2!!) As soon as the movie ended (and I didn't even see it come!), Scott immediately grabs onto my foot, holds tight and starts tickling my sole. I go absolutely nuts. Later, we've moved so we're mostly all on the couch, me leaning against Scott and my legs overtop of Lisa's. At one point Lisa poked Scott, Scott thought it was me (I don't poke Scott if I'm leaning against him, I've learned if I do that, I lose the pillow) so he starts tickling the hell out of my sides and stomach whilst I'm trying to tell him, through laughing, it wasn't me! At the end of that he ends up getting me pinned behind him (my head/shoulder area is pinned beside the couch/his back) and I can't move for the life of me. He tells a guy there, down where my feet are, to tickle me. This guy pins my feet between his legs and starts tickling my feet. This goes on a couple minutes before they let me go.

Hope you enjoy.

Message me if you wanna talk more, role-play whatever. contact info in my profile. 25 and under and male please :) :)

Wow, some people get all the luck. Wish my friends were more like this.

Wish I had more friends, mayb that's my problem.... :cuddle:

juniper22 said:
This happened a while ago but I just was able to get on here to type it up (my family doesn't know about my little fetish, so I have to do it in secret. Plus right now, we only have one computer with internet) anyways, here they are:

First one occured when my friend Nate (yes, he's the one in all my stories because he's usually the one tickling me) and a girl I knew (we'll call her Kelly) was in the grade below me when I was in high school were on one of the down escalators at the mall. Nate had said something (I don't recall what now) to us and I was like, "Ok, let's shun Nate!" I put my arms across the width of the escaltor, onto both railings. Nate tried to go under my arms but I sat down on the stair and prevented him. He then started tickling my sides and wouldn't stop which caused me to let go of the railings. This basically same thing occurred again when we were in Starbucks, with him saying afterwards, "You can't shun me, you're too ticklish!"

The second one occured between the escalator and the Starbucks stories. Nate, Kelly and I were walking towards the Starbucks. Earlier in the day we had been in Sears and a comment was made about a shirt being soft and smooth. Kelly and I both 'petted' Nate's shirt then, as we were walking to the Starbucks, Nate decided to run his hand down my spine. I giggled and Kelly asked what was so funny. Nate smiled and said, "Look at this! She's ticklish on her spine, too!" He then tickles my spine again.

Another couple episodes happened about a month later. I was at my friend Abby's house and my friend Scott and I had switched places. I was now on a chair and him and my friend Lisa were in front of me. I had my right foot on Scott's left knee. We were watching movies (Naked Gun 2 1/2!!) As soon as the movie ended (and I didn't even see it come!), Scott immediately grabs onto my foot, holds tight and starts tickling my sole. I go absolutely nuts. Later, we've moved so we're mostly all on the couch, me leaning against Scott and my legs overtop of Lisa's. At one point Lisa poked Scott, Scott thought it was me (I don't poke Scott if I'm leaning against him, I've learned if I do that, I lose the pillow) so he starts tickling the hell out of my sides and stomach whilst I'm trying to tell him, through laughing, it wasn't me! At the end of that he ends up getting me pinned behind him (my head/shoulder area is pinned beside the couch/his back) and I can't move for the life of me. He tells a guy there, down where my feet are, to tickle me. This guy pins my feet between his legs and starts tickling my feet. This goes on a couple minutes before they let me go.

Hope you enjoy.

Message me if you wanna talk more, role-play whatever. contact info in my profile. 25 and under and male please :) :)

Lucky! And you were already laughing enough while watching "Naked Gun 2 1/2". I love that movie! (and the rest of the series too)

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Juniper22. :D

himynameisbrak said:
Lucky! And you were already laughing enough while watching "Naked Gun 2 1/2". I love that movie! (and the rest of the series too)

Haha no, I'd done all the laughing I would be doing for that movie. The credits were rolling for a good minute or so by the time he got my foot.

Hey Juniper, thanks, your stories were adorable...I love the last one, "didn't see it coming" hahaha. I loved your stories because they were very real, if you know what i mean.

Oh please post whenever the mood strikes you.........or definitely when the next person "gets" you, oh man, let it be tonight! (hahaha)

Haha thanks nontkl. All of my stories on here will most likely be 'very real'. I adore it, I don't know why. More to come hopefully (once I see my friends again)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back