• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blue Pacific, Cyber Rage, and, a Major Misunderstanding

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a road trip to the West Coast, first dropping two of three in San Fransisco, and then winning two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles.
During the trip, a major problem developed between Mitch and Naomi. There was a tickling chatroom which both of them, as well as all other members of the team, belonged to. Recently, the chatroom had become cliquey, and the main chat hosts were good friends with Alan, which didnt make Mitch comfortable at all. Gradually, Mitch had began to distance himself from the chatroom, and the people there, as did Naomi.
One night on the previous homestand, the couple was discussing the chatroom. Naomi had barely been there in recent times, only entering to look for Mitch. When she asked him if he still went to the chat while he was on the road, he brushed it off, saying:" I dont like it anymore, I never go" During the road trip, after a difficult loss to San Diego, Mitch was in his hotel room, and bored. He didnt call Naomi that night, because she had told him that she was going out with friends, and wouldnt be home until later, to accept his call. With nothing else to do in his hotel room, Mitch decided to pay a visit to the chatroom to kill some time, even though he knew Alan, or the head chat host who didnt like him, might be there. Gradually, Mitch began talking to one of the only friends he had in the chatroom, a girl. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Naomi entered the chatroom, saw Mitch, exited, and went ballistic, instant messaging him on Yahoo. Her first words to her husband were: "What the fuck are you doing in the chatroom. The chatroom I thought you never go to anymore, you filthy son of a bitch! You lied to me, what the fuck else are you lying about!?" Naomi asked, in a rage, typing in capital letters to enforce her point. Mitch calmly tried to explain to the wife he loved so much, that since he knew she wouldnt be home that night, and was bored due to being in his hotel room, he had just decided to enter the chat to kill time, and talk to the friend who they both knew. Naomi wasnt buying it, and didnt take his calls for the rest of the trip, but not before the couple had a four hour conversation on the computer, on the night when all the problems happened.
The Good Guys returned home from California on a Sunday night, and Mitch entered the apartment, to find Naomi still steaming:" Okay, Mitch, out with it. Iam seeing you for the first time since you did this. Why the fuck were you in the chatroom, and what the fuck else are you hiding from me!" Naomi asked, raging, her voice rising with every word. "I already told you. You were out with friends. I was 3000 miles away from you, in a fucking hotel room, bored the fuck out of my mind. I went in there because I knew you weren't home, Nai, end of story!" Mitch snapped. "I dont buy it! Who's in the chat for you to talk to? Tell me!? Are you cheating on me, Mitch!" Naomi said, her voice becoming a scream. Mitch headed for the bedroom, Naomi trailing after him, and began to undress, but Naomi was in his face:" Answer me, you bastard!, or I swear, Iam filing for divorce!" She shouted. Mitch grabbed Naomi by the shoulders, and looked her in the eyes:" No, you fucking bitch, okay! No! Iam not cheating on you! You are the only woman I want to be with, that I've ever wanted! Even when I was with Adrienne, I loved you! I always have, and I always will. How the hell can we be married, if you dont trust me, and think I'm cheating on you when I go on the road?! You're home here without me for ten days each time I go away, how the fuck do I know that you're not cheating on me?!" Mitch challenged. "I love you too much to do that to you!" Naomi said, tears in her eyes. "Well, if you dont believe I love you too much to do that to you, too, then what the hell is counseling all about, why the fuck are we wasting our time, and our money!" Mitch said. Then he continued:" I'll tell you what. I'll make you a deal. From now on, if I'm on the road, I will not enter the chatroom, if you're online to talk to me. If you're working, doing a movie, or out with friends, I will only go on there if you arent around, and will leave the minute I see you come online, as I always do, okay?" "Okay": Naomi said. "You have to trust me, Nai, and believe I mean what I say. That to me is worse then any chatroom, or anything else. If you dont trust me, how can we have a successful marriage?" Mitch asked. "Okay, I trust you". She said. That night, the couple went to bed, but didnt make love.
The following night, the Good Guys opened a series against the Nationals. Kate Hudson pitched, but lost, 4-3, thanks to three Good Guy errors. Gil Belllows rebounded the following night, pitching , in a 1-0, ten inning victory . Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and also fared well, allowing two runs into the seventh, in an eventual 6-2 win.
Thursday was an off day. The team held a light workout, with the next night's pitcher, Neve Campbell, getting in some throwing.
Philadelphia came to town on Friday night, and Campbell opened the series, firing a four hitter, in a 3-1 win. The fifth starter lost a 1-0, one hit, heartbreaker on Saturday night, with the only hit he surrendered being a ninth inning homer to win the game for the Phillies. Kate Hudson went back to the mound on Sunday determined to pitch well after her poor luck with previous start. With an extra day's rest, she was brilliant, striking out fourteen, and hitting a single, double, and triple to boot, in a 4-0 whitewashing.
The Reds entered Paradise for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and left with a 6-3 lead in the 8th, but the bullpen betrayed him, and the Good Guys dropped the tough game, 7-6, with Mitch striking out to end it. Charlize Theron went to the mound on Tuesday night, and she did just fine, allowing one run into the ninth, in a 4-1 win. Neve Campbell would toe the rubber on Wednesday afternoon in front of a matinee sellout, before the team headed away on another road trip. She carried a 4-0 lead into the ninth, but then, the bullpen started giving up runs, and Hilary Duff allowed a solo homer to tie the game, after Naomi and Amanda Bynes had allowed other hits to make things close. This time, instead of dropping the game, the teams went to the eleventh, where a Mitch homer decided the proceedings, as the Good Guys walked away with a dramatic, 5-4 win, to complete an exciting six and three homestand. It had been a bit of a struggle to win the six games out of nine, with all the bullpen meltdowns, and close games, but the Good Guys had perservered, and, as they headed on yet another road trip, the team left the Bahamas feeling good about the outcome of their homestand, at least in the standings.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be the fifth starter, a dark haired 30 year old male, whom the team had decided needed to be tickle tortured, for all his meltdowns on the pitching mound. He was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, as he was surrounded by his hot female lers. The tickle was began on the fifth starter's neck with fingers by visiting Nicole Kidman, who was in town that week to take in some games, and catch up with Naomi. Nicole's long fingernails trailed over the starter's neck, as he began to wiggle and giggle: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOO! Moving down, Naomi was next, tickling the starting pitcher under his arms, with fingers, and then two feathers, as more giggles erupted:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TICKLISH! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, Amanda Bynes joined the fun, attacking the pitcher on his sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed some more:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! VERY TICKLISH! DONT COUNT MY RIBS! NOOOOOOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilary Duff was the next ler, tickling the usually failing fifth starter on his inner thighs, causing his legs to buck. Finally, Naomi and Nicole positioned themselves at his feet. The two Australian best friends, and beauties, attacked the pitcher on his feet and toes with their fingers, feathers, ice, and then a vibrating electric massager on his soles and toes. The pitcher went beserk, wiggling his toes, every which way, and howling with uncontrollable laughter: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When Mitch quipped to his wife:" Dont you think the poor guy has had enough?" , Naomi and Nicole turned to him:"Quiet, American, this is female dominance night, and if you dont shut up, you're next! Dont think I wont do it either, because whenever you fall assleep, I have my ways of getting to you!" Naom said, with an evil smirk.
So, the homestand had gotten off to a rough start with the accusations over the cyber issues, but things seem to have quieted down as the team headed to the road again. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Sometimes it seems Mitch has the worst luck. I applaud his behavior though for he didn't get angry with Naomi. Good story all around. I look forward to the next

Happy D

Thank you, Mr Darwin, your praise is appreciated, sir. As always, stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back