• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation surprise ( true), m/f, all over

christine1010

TMF Regular
I am not a great storyteller so I promise I will do my best to describe this experience. We have it on the videocamera which makes it a bit easier for me to recall all the moments and also my husband helped me a bit with putting this together, in fact he pushed me to write this. It is all true from the first to the last word.
It happened on our summer vacation this year, we were at the sea enjoying sun and water. One afternoon I was in the kitchen while my husband was doing something in the bedroom. When I entered the room he started to hug me ( he was so suspiciously nice to me ..) and laid me on the bed. He kissed me several times and then he spreaded my hands. Before I realized what was going on he quickly tied my right hand to the bed – he had the eye on the rope ready so it took him 1-2 seconds to do that. I was so surprised I just managed to yell “you monster!!!” before he tied my left hand too. He immediately started tickling my ribs and all I could do was laughing, yelling and kicking.
I forgot to mention I was dressed only in tiny thong panties and a very thin and short t-shirt which was rolled over my breasts shortly after we started, no need to mention I don’t wear bra on vacations. So when he had me almost undressed he performed a thourough tickle on my ribs and underarms. After that he moved down and digged his thumbs into my sides which made me to jump up – it tickles me really crazy. Few moments later he did the same to my hipbones and it almost shot me to the moon. I am really veeery ticklish on that area of my body, fortunately I was at the bathroom right before I got captured, otherwise my panties and the bed sheet would have been in great danger, no kidding. During this “torture” I started to worry about other people in the hotel because I was laughing very loud, but I couldn’t help myself. On the other side I was enjoying every second of that. My husband knows I prefer surprise tickles a lot more to all that tickling preparation stuff and now it was a good time for me to enjoy such surprise.
The tickling monster knows all my ticklish spots very well and he uses some special techniques to make me go wild. So he moved one hand off my hipbone and started tickling me on the upper part of my inner thigh, which is a spot only a bit less ticklish than my hipbones. In addition to that he started to lick my neck and that’s probably the worst thing a tickler can do to me. I was about to jump off my skin. I was yelling so loud he had to stop it and moved down to my feet. I am sorry for all the foot ticklers in this forum but I must confess my feet are ticklish to finger tickling only sometimes – being tickled with an electric toothbrush is another story though, fortunately we didn’t have this device with. But my husband was lucky that particular day, my feet were very ticklish too and I just let out a simple “oh, shit”. My legs weren’t tied so I could move them a bit but it didn’t help me too much, he just sat on my thighs and comfortably tickled the feet and I couldn’t do anything but laugh.
When he was finished with my feet I thought it was over but damned I was wrong. He moved up to my breasts and tickled my nipples. I must say my nipples are normally not ticklish at all, but if I get tickled for a couple of minutes on other spots they become very - unbearably ticklish. Fortunately that day it was not so unbearable but it still tickled me a lot.
This surprise action lasted 10 minutes and my husband did some other things to me but it would make this story too long and boring. He always asks me to describe what I feel and what I think about during tickling but how should I describe feelings?

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your story, Christine. It sounds to me like your husband is a very lucky dude! :devil2:

I feel the sudden need for a vacation. Excellant story christine. And well told.. Feel free to fill us in on any surprise tickles he may throw at ya..

Thanks for the nice words, guys. Half of the thank must go to my husband who prepared this surprise for me and for guiding me through the story writing stuff ( I didn't realize not wearing bra can be important in a tickling story ...). I went through quite a few surprise tickling actions but this was the only one we have on camera and it's hard for me to recall those others. I remember some time ago he was in the attic, when he asked me to come up there. I came there, I got hand-cuffed very quickly with my hands above my head. Guess what happened next ...

christine1010 said:
Thanks for the nice words, guys. Half of the thank must go to my husband who prepared this surprise for me and for guiding me through the story writing stuff ( I didn't realize not wearing bra can be important in a tickling story ...). I went through quite a few surprise tickling actions but this was the only one we have on camera and it's hard for me to recall those others. I remember some time ago he was in the attic, when he asked me to come up there. I came there, I got hand-cuffed very quickly with my hands above my head. Guess what happened next ...

what what???? do tell. and btw i loved your story. and that it is real makes it even better...

isabeau

Welcome Christine to TMF!

Thanks for posting the great stories.

I am sure you and you husband will have a great time here :)

Thanks again for your words and for the welcome too. I feel like trapped in my own trap now - the attic surprise happened about 4 years ago and my memory is not my key strength ... I was thinking about it a bit and I realized the less dressed I am the higher probability of getting tickled is. I can recall quite a few tickling surprises when I was dressed in panties and t-shirt ( or less ...) but I don't remember any when I was wearing pants or even sweater or so. And my husband is a sort of a "bra hater" too ...

OK, you curious guys, let's get back to our attic. I was wearing my mini thongs and a tank top that day - I remember perfectly what I wore but I must try hard to recall any details of tickling. My husband called me from the attic and asked me to come there for a second. I came, he grabbed my wrists, handcuffed them really quickly and hooked them on a hook under the roof. The rest is obvious, should I finish here?

Just kidding. He started to tickle my ribs wildly and I just exploded with laughter. This is what I like about surprise tickles: the surprise combined with immediate wild tickling and the "no way out" situation. I remember he tickled my armpits and sides too and after some time he moved to one of my favorite spots - my hipbones. It was really crazy and just like in the vacation story I was really grateful to myself I had been in the bathroom right before I was called to the attic. After hipbones the thighs' turn came which is my another serious ticklish spot ... After that he tried to raise one of my feet and tickle it but this position was not too comfortable for me so he had to move back to my upperbody. I remember he then tickled me up and down many times and he didn't leave out any of my ticklish spots including my neck and arms ( light touches from wrists through armpits drive me really crazy). I don't remember exactly when it happened but when we finished after some 10 minutes of this wild tickling I was a sort of totally naked and the tickling turned into something different ... not very comfortable in this position but still very pleasant ...

That's about all I remember. I'd love to write more but I want to keep it true. I was tickled a lot in the past by many people and I still am by my husband now, I just wish I had a better memory for details. I remember the situations I got into quite well but who cares for 30-word stories ...

Awesome experiences, christine! Thanks for sharing with us!

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back