• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One weekend of tickling two different ladies.

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
These two stories happened about three years ago. The first lady I tickled, a dancer, was on a Saturday night and my brother-in-law was planning a bachelor party for our future brother-in-law. Well we went to this dance club and as soonas the 10 of us sat down we were surrounded by dancers that wanted to sit with us. Now the dancer that sat with me was a beautiful 21 year old girl, approx. 5'6", about 115 lbs., and very pretty. She went by the stage name,"Destany". After about 30 min. the other dancers left our table, but she stayed with me. 30 more min. went by and I asked her if she would rather be out and about making money. She told me that alot of strange men come in here and she felt comfortable with me. I asked her why she felt comfortable with me, she said that she could tell I was married and that I was here only for the party. So since I had been drinkling good that night I asked her what she considered strange about people. She said," the way they act and what they ask you to do for them". That's when I replied," strange like what, you mean like me wanting to TICKLE YOUR FEET"? Her answer nailed me when she stated that she loved her feet to be TICKLED, though she was very ticklish, and that she loved her toes sucked. Before I could ask I heard her shoe hit the floor and she placed it on my lap. I then took a beer cap and SLOWLY tickled her foot. Her eyes popped open wide and I tickled her foot for about a min. She squirmed, jerked, and wriggled in her seat. Her eyes watered and she wanted to laugh but she surprisingly held it in. I asked her if she was o.k. and why she was holding back the laughter. She told me that dancers and patrons are not to have any unusual physical contact. So carefully not to get caught she let me tickle her feet for about 5 more good min. All the time squirming and holding back the laughter. Then our DAMN cab came to take us back to the party we planned. I gave her a nice tip and as I was walking out the door she whispered to me,"to bad you have to leave now I get off in 2 hours and it would be nice if you could tickle my tired feet in the back of my car". I was tempted, but before I could answer my brother-in-law got in between us and told me the cab's meter is running and we have to go. I never went back but the what if always haunts me. :bump:

I have always wanted to tickle my Cardiologist, for at least five years, as I state in these threads. So here is how it happened. 2 days after "Destany",on Monday, I had an appointment with my Cardiologist. I could never find the right approach to tickle her. But Moncay would be different. She came into my roomand was wearing the usual medical clothes, black trousers, and black stockings. Right after my check up was almost over she said that she was very happy that my weight, cholesterol, and blood pressure were down. She said we should celebrate. I then said,"I'll get a bottle of champagne and use this for a glass. I then reached down and removed her shoe and said," a man always drinks from a ladie's shoe". As I went to put it back on for her I dropped it and started tickling her stockinged sole. She tensed up, wrinkled her foot and laughed out loud saying," OH NO NOT THAT, PLEASE,PLEASE,STOP,HAHAHAHAHA,JUST STOP"! So I stopped just long enough to grab the pen out of her hand, then as she was sitting I quickly grabbed her other foot, the right one, pulled off her shoe, and took the pen and began tickling her other stockinged foot again. This time she was pleading again," no no no, HAHAHAHA, stop please stop"! That is when I got brave and grabbed her left foot too and tickled both feet now for about 5 min. Now she was jumping and bucking in the chair, all the time saying," HAHAHAPLEASE YOU ARE GOING TO TICKLE ME TO DEATH HAHAHA"! After I finally stopped she told me," TALK ABOUT A FOOT FETISH YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY HUSBAND. YOU AND HE WOULD GET ALONG BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS TICKLING MY FEET TOO"! I know for a fact she enjoyed it and that she may have a foot interest also, too good to be true. I have seen her for a few visits after that and she always says something to me reguarding that beautiful day. Now two visits ago I had gone up a little bit in weight, cholesterol, and pressure. She made a comment that if I lower myself even a little lower than before she might rub my foot. the plan was put into motion for another tickling session. My last visit I was about the same and I said no foot rub right. She said,"A DEALS A DEAL. Well this Friday I have a visit and I am still the same, here is where the plan takes place. She already knows of my foot tickling fetish, so I am going to tell her that if I lower everything more that I get to tickle those beautiful feet again, my way. and then I will tell her,"A DEALS A DEAL". Believe me I am going to work extra hard for this. And if by some strange reason this doesn't happen at least I'll have my health. :evilha: :evilha: :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

well hot damn some ladies have all the luck. anyway i also hope your health stays ok hon. i think i should go back to college again, and become a cardiologist. sounds like a plan to me.... then i can be your cardiologist. lol

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

isabeau said:
well hot damn some ladies have all the luck. anyway i also hope your health stays ok hon. i think i should go back to college again, and become a cardiologist. sounds like a plan to me.... then i can be your cardiologist. lol

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

In your case isabeau, I would go back to college and become a Podiatrist :firedevil . Then during your appointment I would strap you to the table and inspect your feet with different tools,like electric toothbrushes, feathers, fingers, hair brushes,etc. And if you became my Cardiologist, a double whammy. I haven't forgotten the tickling story about you. I will try and get it out before Christmas as a present to you and all TICKLERS of the FEET!!! :happyfloa

your cholestrol may be lower but something else may rise!! :dogpile:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back