• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayden & The Sorority Girls (FFFFFFFFFF/M)

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Hayden & The Sorority Girls

Hayden felt something cold and wet splashing on his face, causing him to open his eyes. The last thing he remembered before passing out was taking a sip from his water bottle. He soon felt woozy and promptly fainted. A group of masked figures grabbed his limp body and took him outside to an awaiting van. After throwing him into the back of the van, the figures jumped into the van and sped away.

Hayden looked around and saw a bunch of college girls standing around him. While he was unconscious, they had secured him to a table. His wrists and ankles were trapped in leather restraints. To his relief, his clothes were still intact. However, his shoes and socks were missing. “Why am I here? And where exactly is here?” he asked. The girls began to giggle.

“You’re at the Delta Sigma Phi Sorority house. We decided to kidnap you because you’re so damn hot!” exclaimed one of the girls. Hayden began to struggle against the leather restraints. “Look, girls, I’m honored that you find me attractive, but was it really necessary to kidnap me?” he asked. “Yes! We know everything about you, including the fact that you’re ticklish.”

The girls started giggling again. Hayden’s eyes started to widen as he struggled even harder against the leather restraints. “You wouldn’t dare! Don’t even think about it, girls. I admit that I am ticklish, but I hate being tickled!” he shouted. The girls groaned in mock disappointment, then gave Hayden a huge smile. One of the girls pulled out a pair of scissors and began to cut away his clothes.

Hayden blushed as the girls began drooling over his body. At least they had left his underwear on, but he had no idea how long that would last. He could only watch helplessly as the girls surrounded his entire body. Each girl was holding a different torture instrument. The president of Delta Sigma Phi gave the girls a quick nod, signaling the beginning of Hayden’s torture.

“Hahahahahahahaha pleahahahahahase stahahahahahap! Have mercehehehehehey!” Hayden pleaded as twenty fingers tickled his armpits. Meanwhile, two other girls were running electric toothbrushes up and down his midsection, sending Hayden into hysterics. “Nohohohohohoho! Pleahahahahahase stahahahahap tickling mehehehehehe!” he screamed. Hayden could hardly contain his laughter as the toothbrushes circled his navel.

During this torture, his member started getting hard and began poking through his underwear. “Is that a light saber in your pants or are you just happy to see us?” asked the girls as they giggled. Hayden’s face started to turn red as one of the girls grabbed a feather and began tickling his privates. “Stahahahahap! Not thehehehehere!” he pleaded.

After a half hour of steady tickling on his upper body and genitals, the girls positioned themselves at Hayden’s feet. They were holding feathers and hairbrushes (the kind of knobs on the ends). The sorority president grabbed a piece of twine and tied his big toes together. “Not my feet! Please don’t tickle my feet!” he screamed. As his cries fell on deaf ears, the girls proceeded to tickle the crap out of his ticklish feet.

A steady stream of laughter flowed from Hayden’s lips as his soles were mercilessly tortured by feather and hairbrushes. “Pleahahahahahahahahahase stahahahahahahahahap! Not my fehehehehehehehehet!” he laughed as the feathers traced his feet and slipped between his toes. “What’s the matter, Hayden? Does it tickle?” cackled the girls. Meanwhile, the hairbrushes were tickling the balls of his feet.

The girls soon ended his torture, allowing him to catch his breath. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The sorority president opened the door and smiled. It was the girls from Phi Betta Kappa. “Hi, Lindsay! We heard yelling coming from your sorority, so we decided to come over and see what was going on!” said the PBK sorority president.

The girls from Phi Betta Kappa came into the Delta Sigma Phi sorority and began squealing. “Oh my god! It’s Hayden Christensen! What are you doing with him?” they asked. “We were just tickling the crap out of him. Did you know that he’s extremely ticklish? We’ve been torturing him for the past hour and a half. You’re welcome to join us!” the Delta Sigma Phi president offered.

Hayden began struggling against the leather restraints as the girls from Delta Sigma Phi and Phi Betta Kappa gathered around his body and prepared to tickle him. “No more tickling, please? I can’t stand it!” he pleaded as the girls lowered their fingers towards his body. The second their fingers made contact with his skin, Hayden began laughing like a hyena. “Help mehehehehe! Somebodehehehehehey pleahahahahahase help mehehehehehe!”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Let me know what you think!

I like this story a lot, Eviltickler20. :D I love the FF+/m situation, and the way that the women taunt him.

Constructive suggestion: You should try to expand, and write a longer story of the same nature. :smilestar

Tickling Darth Vader, whaz up wit dat

Blasphemy, Yoda hates you!

But not me, I may not fancy Hayden Christensen, but he is a sexual icon and if I were a girl I wouldn't pass up the chance to tickle him.

Thanks, guys! I couldn't resist writing a story about Hayden. The strange part is, while I was writing the story, I kept imagining that I was one of the sorority girls. That would just make my day! :)

Please Continue

Hey, Evil, you really are evil, girl.
Are you going to continue Hayden's torture or not. You get all us guys hot and bothered and then let us suffer. That's really evil!!!!!!! :devil2:

i'm with milagros great story yet it could be a bit longer. terrific details however, and i dont usually care for females tickling male stories because i cant place myself in the story but this was great, keep up the good work.

isabeau

breastman25 said:
Hey, Evil, you really are evil, girl.
Are you going to continue Hayden's torture or not. You get all us guys hot and bothered and then let us suffer. That's really evil!!!!!!! :devil2:

Thanks, breastman25. I have finished the sequel to the story. I'm not really sure it's as good, but I hope you guys will like it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back