• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Test (M/F, MM/F)

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
A Ticklish Test

Sara Hardaway waited in the hallway with the other CIA hopefuls. She had signed up for the CIA in hopes of becoming a secret agent. But first she had to pass some tests before starting basic training. She watched as the door opened and a young woman stepped out of the office. “Hardaway, Sara? We’re ready for you now.” The woman watched as Sara made her way into the office and closed the door behind her.

Sara noticed that there was a table in the center of the room. The woman walked over to three men in lab coats and whispered to them, pointing at Sara. The three men nodded and pulled out their clipboards. “Please remove your clothes, even your bra, and take a seat on the table.” Sara quickly pulled her shirt off and removed her pants. She began to blush as she unhooked her bra and took it off. Sara carefully sat down on the table.

“Don’t worry, my dear. We’re licensed medical personnel. We’re just here to make sure you are healthy. Just relax and we’ll try to get this over with ASAP.” Sara nodded, then took a deep breath. One of the men pulled out a stethoscope and proceeded to listen to Sara’s heartbeat. “Alright, honey. Your heartbeats are perfectly normal. Now I’m going to check your back, you know, make sure you’re not suffering from scoliosis or anything of that nature.”

Sara giggled as the man ran his hands up and down her spine. She could barely contain her laughter as he poked and prodded her sides, causing the man to ask her why she was laughing. “I’m fine. It just tickles, that’s all.” He jotted down some notes, then asked her to lie down. She watched as he began feeling her breasts for any signs of lumps. Finally, the medical exam was over and she could put her clothes back on. “The next test is in the basement. Just go down the first hallway. Thank you, Miss Hardaway!” said the man.

Sara exited the room and headed toward the staircase. Her heart started racing as she went down to the basement. She sighed as she caught sight of the first hallway. There was one person waiting for the next test. Sara noticed a sign next to the door. “Physical Endurance” was written on the sign. A few seconds later, the person ahead of Sara was called into the room. Sara sat down next to the door, wondering what kind of endurance test would be administered.

Sara barely had time to glance down at her watch because the door swung open. “Sara Hardaway? We’re ready for you now.” She stood up and walked into the room. Sara noticed that there was a box in the middle of the room. Two holes were cut at the bottom and one at the top. “Please remove your footwear, including socks, and lie down in the box with your feet at the bottom.” Sara did as she was told and waited for her next instructions.

“Welcome to the physical endurance test. For the next five minutes, we are going to be tickling your feet with assorted objects. If you laugh out loud during the test, you will be disqualified immediately. If you can withstand the torture, you will automatically qualify for the next test. Good luck!” Sara panicked as she tried to comprehend what the agents had just told her. Sara was very ticklish and couldn’t stand to be tickled for a long time. She wondered how she would make it through.

Suddenly, Sara felt something making contact with her bare soles. The agents had picked up a hairbrush and were torturing her arches. Sara wanted to start laughing so badly, but didn’t want to get disqualified. Instead, she bit her lip and internally started laughing. A few seconds later, another object began tickling her feet. Sara recognized the object right away. When she was younger, her brother used to tie her up and tickle her feet with a feather, sending her into hysterics.

Again, Sara felt the urge to laugh, but concentrated instead on wanting to become a secret agent. She could feel something wet being applied to her feet, making them smell like baby powder. The agents had covered her feet in baby oil, ensuring that they would be susceptible to the last object. Sara could hear a whirring sound and gasped. They wouldn’t, she thought to herself. Anything but that! She was startled out of her thoughts by the bristles of an electric toothbrush exploring her ticklish feet.

Sara almost let out a giggle as the bristles slid in between her toes and over her arches. Her brother would also use an electric toothbrush whenever he tickle tortured her. Although he never used baby oil, she shrieked as the bristles would tickle the bases of her toes. Sara’s eyes had begun to water, causing tears to fall down her cheeks. Finally, the timer went off and her torture was over. The agents helped her out of the box and waited for her to catch her breath. “Congratulations, Miss Hardaway. You’ve passed!”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I would love to hear your comments and/or complaints about this story!

I like the challenge and how she struggles to remain silent. I get tired of reading "NO NO PLE-E-E-ASE ST-O-O-O-P!"

But I thnk it needs more detail, especially in the last 3 paragraphs.

Yes, great concept. Think about spending a bit more attention on her thought process and how she tries to hold it in. Thank you!!

ddd

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back