• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepng foot exam (true)

BigBadBob

A number of years back a tremendous rare opportunity presented itself
to me. My girlfriend and I were over at her brother and wifes place.
I was 24 at the time, my girlfriend 21, and her brother and wife were
a few years older than me. We were partying up a storm. They had a huge U shaped modular pit sectional sofa.

It was getting real late and my girlfriends brother had already passed out in the bedroom, as did my girlfriend on the far section of the sofa, and so did his wife along the center portion of the U. The tv was still on and it was obvious that everyone was out cold.

I had always admired the wife. She is 5' 6", average weight, small breasts, with a gorgeous face and sexy deep voice. Her hair is brown and streaked with blond, medium length, has high cheek bones; she really is a classic beauty. I loved how she forever dangled her fancy shoes off the tip of her toe. Her arches are high and her heels are well rounded, a fleshy foot of about average width, size
8. They never failed to dazzle me. Now, they were bare and sitting
right in front of me as she lay on her side fast asleep.

I stood up to get something from across the room, came back to the sofa and sat down. While sitting, I put my hand out to brace myself and made sure it made contact with the bottom of her soles.

It was like a lightning bolt went through me. They were soft as silk, smooth, and warm to the touch. There was no movement from her.
I repeated this procedure a few times, a little more daring and lingering each time, before I too fell asleep on the wing of the sofa with my head near her feet, amazed at my good fortune.

I was the first to wake the next morning. The room was light. I
looked over and saw my girlfriend completely out. She always slept
late and needed to be dragged out of bed, so I knew there was no way she would be waking up anytime soon. The same went for her brother, I heard.

The wife was now lying on her stomach. Her one leg was tucked up, and the other straight out with her right sole facing me. To be safe, I acted like I was also sleeping and stretching. I allowed my hand to rest against her arch for a few seconds. The softness was incredible.

I began to gain courage, touching her foot, exploring it, allowing my fingers to rest on her heel and arch. I lightly drew my finger from heel to toes and back again, feeling how smooth her sole was. It shook me to the core that I was tickling this womans foot. She was always very friendly, but she carried herself with an attitude that she was a real big deal. If she knew what was going on she would absolutely flip.

Suddenly, she bent her knee and her foot moved out of range. I had been getting bolder in my tickling at the base of her toes. In a gutsy move, I reached out and lightly took firm hold of her ankle,
and moved her leg back to the previous position. There was no resistence.

I took a small sofa pillow and put it under just below her shin.
Now her sole was right there, completely unobstructed. I began exploring every inch of her sole, taking my time admiring and caressing her arch, her heel, the ball of her foot, and her toes.
I gently held back her toes and deeply kissed her arch with my lips and tongue, wettly. I began running my lips along her sole, even taking her big toe in my mouth and frenching it. I tested her foot
to find which spots were the most sensitive. Her heel and ball had
the slightest hint of callous from her high heeled work shoes. But
her heel was very rounded, and she reacted slightly when I tickled it more firmly. Her upper arch, just below the ball, got more of a reaction, and the ball of her foot and right below her toes were obviously very sensitive. I became an expert on every inch of her sole, how they looked, felt, and reacted to different types of touch.
This lasted for about an hour.

I was running a single finger up and down her sole, more consistenly than I had the entire time, maybe 5 or 6 full up and down strokes.
It was the most methodical and firm tickling to this point. She began to stir so I stopped. She then stretched both legs out. For
a second I thought that would allow me to work on both of her soles at the same time. But then she stretched, looked around, and got up.
I pretended to be asleep.

Nothing was ever said of what happened. She did seem to mention her feet quite often and draw attention to them in conversation with me,
but I never followed up on it and would change the topic. So, who knows? What I do know is it was a complete unexpected pleasure to
shamelessly explore and tickle this womans foot and get to know how
soft and sensitive they are.

Bob

thanks for the well written account of the fun time you had.

but I can't help but wonder every time I read about one of these risky endeavors....what would you have done if you had been busted by her or one of the others in the house?? and if you were bested, would it have been worth it?

just curious

Slappy
McGee

I love the sleeping tickle. I really do. DDD should be interested by this too, because if there is a psychological barrier preventing them from laughing, like if they tell you they aren't ticklish, you can find out for sure with the sleeping tickle. Great story man, thanks for posting it, and welcome to the forum!

This is something I probably would not try now. I cringe when
thinking what would have happened if I got busted. Eventually, I
was married to that girlfriend for almost 10 years, and was already
into a 2 year relationship at that time. As it is, there is a possibility I actually did get caught.

After that wife got up, she began watching tv and channel surfing.
My girlfriend woke up soon afterwards. I continued to pretend to be asleep while the women watched tv, smoked, and talked. Everyone was in the same spots on the sofa.

The woman was laying on her side and her foot was extended out,
about a foot from my face with her sole fully exposed. It was a
mouth watering sight to behold.

My arm was already in that direction, and I moved around in my "sleep" so that my hand inched forward, resting a couple of
fingers directly on the center of her incredible soft smooth high
arch. This lasted for about 15 seconds before she moved her foot
slightly away.

This happened 3 more times before I "woke up". Each time, my fingers would rest on her soles, sometimes moving a little to explore, along her heel and length of her arch. My acting was to perfection.

When I did "wake up" I was treated to a big "Good morning!" from her.
I said I slept like a rock, and we all watched a movie that was on.
The husband was still sleeping when my girlfriend and I left.

After that day, she called attention to her feet an unusual number of times. Once, she was complaining about the wife of her brother-in-law
to me, how she must boss him around. She looked me dead in the eyes and said "He probably kisses her feet". I did a double take and almost choked. On another occasion, she talked about how on vacation some ants crawled onto her foot and how it hurt when the bit the bottom of it. I asked if she actually felt that, and she said very much so. On one final thought provoker, I was talking with her husband and another guy about depth of sleep, and he complained that at the slightest touch she wakes up, even if he breaths on her.

Again, I doubt I would ever try that again. I had done it a few times earlier during my youth, when my sisters friends stayed over.
And one other time when my ex wifes friend stayed over during a party and the 3 of us innocently shared the same bed (I layed with my head at the opposite end to make room). Bottom line is, if I got caught and called on it, the consequences would be horrible. I wonder if anyone can actually sleep through those kinds of sensations. To this day I wonder if they knew or not.

Bob

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back