• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weight-room Tickle(True)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
This past Friday a few few friends and i went to our school's weighroom jus for fun, and because we wanted to get a little bit done for tennis season coming up.
So me and my two friends Trisha and Ashley go in there, and its pretty crowded with football players and stuff, and we only see one thing open. A guy told us it was the bench-press, he also showed us how it worked, we thanked him and then tried it out.
i went first, and layed on the bench, and gripped the bar(i only used the bar, but hey it was still heavy:) )
So i surprisingly lifted it three times, and was going for four when Ashley noticed my shirt riding up quite a bit, so she gently stroked my bare tummy. i screamed and luckily i had a spotter, cause i dropped the bar.
I then grabbed her and dug into her sides, she laughed like crazy and promised she wouldnt do it again.

Tummy Ticklish.....great! Not only did she deserve it...but you did, too!!!(lol!)

hey i'm gonna go start lifting weights, never know what might happen
(or you can make happen:D :rolleyes: ):devil: no im not evil

Neat story! I agree, I may have to start going to the gym. I assume this sort of thing happens in most gyms around the country on a daily basis, right?

Word of Caution

Hate to be a killjoy, Tummy, but Ashley could have killed you. NEVER NEVER NEVER mess with someone who is lifting weights. Save the tickle play for later, when the worst that can happen is that someone will lose an eye.

Sorry, the "dad" reflex kicked in on the last part. But it's still good advice.

Strelnikov

Strelnikov is right. If someone did that to me while I was lifting I would probably whack them rather than tickle them.

That said, it was a cool story. Get on some of some of the abdominal stations where you don't have hunks of steel poised over your head, neck etc. There'll be some good opportunities for tummy tickling there. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back