• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janice, trapped, tied and tickled F/f

Tanthalas

Been a while since I've posted but have kept in the loop. Feedback positive and negative always welcome....Oh and I've attached a picture of the 'fictional Janice' on whom this story is loosely based...

Janice was just trying to catch a tan in the garden one summers morning…

The out of work teacher was completely unaware that an event was about to befall her that would awaken her sexuality that had been dormant for so many years. Sometimes these things just come along and today it was to be a local university girl called Anna who would make Janice’s toes curl once again.

Anna was in her final year, but for the last few (aware to Janice) she secretly lusted after the buxom 46 year old. Janice was nearly the complete opposite of Anna; where Janice was a redhead, Anna was blonde; where Janice was well endowed Anna was flat chested. The most telling feature though was where Janice was sexually asleep, Anna was very much awake and just LOVED to tickle girls…..

Janice was lying on her front on a deck chair in the garden when Anna called across to her

‘Hi Janice how are you?’

‘Great’ Janice replied ‘how was university today?’ she asked as Anna strolled into the garden.

‘Oh fine, same old, same old you know.’

‘Are you dating at the moment?’ Janice asked, knowing that many boys sought intimacy with this beautiful young creature.

‘Nope - boys are stupid and you should throw rocks at them’ Anna replied laughing, quoting a much worn T-shirt.

‘Can I put some sunscreen on for you Janice?’ Anna asked

‘Yeah that would be great thanks Anna’ Janice replied.

Anna strolled over to Janice and started rubbing sunscreen into her hands. She then quite forwardly sat astride the bikini clad woman and started spreading cream into her back.

‘Oops’ she said as she daubed it into her bikini top – ‘probably best we just take this off’

‘That’s fine’ Janice replied, knowing her modesty would be covered by lying on her front; despite her more than ample breast size.

‘Okey dokey here we go’; Anna started to liberally spread the cream all over Janice’s back.

Anna was becoming more and more aroused as she felt the warmth of this woman’s naked back and the hidden desires she had felt for this woman were coming to the fore.

Anna had always loved tickling girls and had even decided that she didn’t really like boys much, they served their purpose and she received plenty of attention but it was other girls who really got her hot. Tickling them whilst they were helpless – well that was the top end of the spectrum.

Anna wondered (hoped and prayed) that when she slid her hands down into Janice’s armpits she would give a cry, and so she did…

‘HEEEEEY that really tickles’ Janice said, rising slightly off the deckchair as one of Anna hands scraped her armpit.

‘Goldmine’ Anna thought – her test had worked; this woman clearly had ticklish armpits; now could she get away with testing a few more pieces of Janice’s anatomy?

‘Let’s try the sides next’ she thought as she moved her hands away from the woman armpits.

‘Anna, sorry you must understand I’m quite ticklish and the least little thing sets me off’

‘Like this?’ Anna said as she roughly massaged the naked sides of Janice’s torso.

‘HEEEEELP that’s SOOOOO tickly’ Janice said as she bucked slightly under the slender frame of the young girl. Her breasts came slightly into view and she quickly dived back onto the deckchair. She was very easily embarrassed.

‘Sorry Janice, didn’t know you were that ticklish. Did people tickle you at school then?’ She said as she resumed the normal application of the cream.

Janice was puzzled by the question but answered it anyway, ‘Yes, boys would trap me in the gym after sports class, two would pin my arms down and then another would take my socks and shoes off and trap my feet. They would tickle me for maybe 10 minutes then pull my top up and tickle my belly, it was very degrading. I’ve always had a thing about being helpless since then’

‘Really?’ Anna said pretending to be surprised so I guess if you were tied up and someone was tickling you…well that would be really hard for you’

‘Geeez yes, nightmare’ Janice replied; Anna was getting increasingly excited as she hatched a plan in her mind.

She didn’t need to test out Janice’s feet, clearly they were ticklish and from what Anna could see of them, beautifully formed and wonderfully soft. Her fantasy continued in her mind…what she could do to them if they were nicely bound….

‘Well look I must be going’ Anna said, ‘Perhaps I could call round later, maybe bring a bottle of wine and we could talk more about your experiences in school?’

‘Sure’ said Janice, slightly bemused by the comment as all they had talked about was the fact that Janice had been tickled in school. Anyway she dismissed the thought and re-strapped her bikini top to said goodbye to Anna.

Just at that moment she pondered on how beautiful Anna was; her lovely shape, pretty face and pleasant demeanour. But there was something else, something sexual about her, she couldn’t quite put her finger on it but….well it was there.

Anna arrived back later on that night with her handbag, a bottle of wine and a plan. If the night didn’t end with at least one orgasm and a tied up mature woman…not necessarily in that order - it would be a disappointment.

Janice arrived at the door and welcomed Anna in. She was dressed in strappy shoes, a pastel shirt that went to her knees and a patterned cotton top, Anna could nearly see the strain on that shirt despite the fact it had been clearly bought as a loose one.

Anna’s plan was simple, apply wine, make Janice feel uncomfortable talking her shapely figure and what it felt like to be tickled and take it from there…

Part one was easy, Janice and Anna started into their bottle of white wine and within an hour they were on their second. Anna made sure that Janice was drinking twice as much as her.

She now started on part two…

‘You know Janice you have a lovely shape, your breasts are simply marvellous’

Janice normally would have been mortified by such as comment but with application of wine, she was simply embarrassed,

‘Well th th thank you Anna, you’re very kind’ she managed to stumble out.

Anna continued, ‘Have you not thought of wearing clothes that accentuate them a little more?’

‘No not really’, Janice said becoming redder by the minute. ‘Deep down I’m quite shy’

‘Oh come on let me see them, I could give you some advice on what bras to buy?’

‘What here? No I’m much to shy for that’

‘Come on Janice, we’re all girls here’

‘No way’ said Janice, folding her arms across her side in a defensive gesture’

‘Ok, Ok’ said Anna, ‘I suppose it reminds you too much of those boys ticking you, you know when they pulled your top up?’

Janice was a little taken aback by the uncomfortable topic switch.

‘No that wasn’t what I was thinking of’ she curtly replied.

‘Has a girl ever tickled you, you know made you feel helpless, like you couldn’t control the situation?’ Anna asked.

‘No that’s never happened to me’ Janice replied; now starting to feel a little effect of the wine.

‘You know there’s a way you can make yourself so you’re not ticklish?’ Anna said ‘I’ve done it to myself on a number of occasions, it’s great.’

‘Really?’ Janice said, ‘I wish I known about that a few years ago’ starting to relax again.

‘Look I’ll show you, stand up and put you arms above your head.’

Janice was a little puzzled but decided to give it a go, meanwhile Anna was now standing on the settee.

‘Ok’ Anna said ‘now raise you arms above your head and repeat after me’….she slipped out the handcuffs from her bag,

‘I wish I’d been more careful’ Anna said…with Janice repeating…

‘That I hadn’t let myself get into this (Click) situation’ (Click) and with those two clicks Janice’s fate was sealed.
‘Hey what have you done Anna?’

‘Oh nothing, this is just the start of feeling helpless’ she said and she grabbed Janice by the waist and started to tickle her

‘“OHHOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOHHO GO-HOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA-DS! I CA-HAHAHAAN’T STA-HAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHHAA-ND THIS HEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE!” screamed Janice as Anna hands started to meet the beautiful bare flesh of her victim.

‘We’ll have you in jelly in no time’ and they scooted up the inside of Janice’s top and wiggled their way all over her torso and up to her breasts.

‘YE-HEHEHEEHAHEAHEHAHAAHE-S! I’LL BE-HEHEHEHEHEEHEH A GO-HOHOHOHOH-OD’

‘Now how does that feel little lady’…Anna teased.

Janice continued to scream. Anna wondered how one person could make soooo much noise so she stopped and simply walked out of the room.

‘Has she gone?’ Janice thought. She was to be proved wrong as she heard footsteps first up, then back down the stairs. Anna reached into her bag and produced some tape, in her other hand was a pair of Janice’s panties.

‘Now then little lady we can’t have you bringing the whole neighbourhood in here can we?’ she said as she stuffed the panties inside Janice’s mouth. Tape soon followed and now all that Janice could manage was a muffled ‘NOOO’.

Her eyes said it all though. Dear only knows what this girl had in store for her.

Anna pushed her over onto the deep pile carpet and attached her hands to a settee leg. Next she took some scissors to her top and soon the beautiful breasts were on display encased in a frilly white bra…the slightest of tan lines were present showing that Janice’s modesty would not permit topless sunbathing….Anna noticed this and commented,

‘So Janice no topless sunbathing for you? Well it doesn’t matter, looks like I’ll be seeing your breasts after all tonight’

‘Let’s just take this skirt off to, don’t see any reason for it staying on do you?’ she teased as she eased the zip on the hem. Slowly she pulled it past Janice’s hips and a truly magnificent site presented itself. There she was dressed only in a bra and pink panties.

Anna stood back and looked at her victim. She could feel the warmth building inside her but she disciplined herself in her mind and decided that she could wait a little longer.

‘Now let’s see those breasts that you were so coy about earlier’

She sat astride Janice and with one snip the material fell away and Janice’s breasts spilled out into the air. They had large puffy pink nipples and simply seemed to wash all over her chest. ‘Those really are beautiful’ she said, ‘But are they ticklish I wonder?’

She could see by the fearful look in Janice’s eyes that they were as she began to lightly stroke and tickle them.

‘MMMMMPH’ was all that Janice could manage though her own panties as Anna teased her…..She drew little circles on them, stroked the nipples with one finger and flicked them with her tongue.

10 minutes later Anna’s nipples were much more pronounced that Janice’s and the redhead had bucked nearly as much as she could.

Anna then started on the beautiful midriff, squeezing prodding and wiggling her fingers in between her helpless victims ribs, Janice just cried and begged but clearly no amount of pleading would stop this girl tonight.

‘MMMMMFFSSSSS’ Janice managed to stumble out as Anna’s fingers danced a merry tune in between her ribs.

Anna could wait no longer. Janice’s legs were still free and her feet encased in her shoes, Janice wondered why Anna had never even taken her shoes off.

She was even more surprised when the blonde stopped and got off her. But not quite as shocked as she now watched Anna take off her clothes.

‘We have one more activity his evening and for his, I have to be naked too Janice’ She said.

Janice lay there amazed as she watched Anna slowly strip out of her clothes. She found herself staring at the young girl intently as she pulled her trousers off and then her shirt. She suddenly realised that she was being turned on by the display. As she studied the increasingly naked body she yearned to see that bra and panties being removed. Anna’s little nipples came into view as her ‘A cup’ bra fell to the floor. Then her panties followed suit and her little triangle of blonde fluff was in full display.

Anna didn’t seem at all embarrassed by her disrobing,

‘I suppose she’s not the one trussed up’ Janice thought as she lay there naked herself.

Suddenly her mind switched back into her own situation and she began to panic as to what next would befall her.

‘Now I’m sure you’re wondering’ Anna started to say as she tugged at one of Janice’s legs ‘why I haven’t done anything to your feet yet?’ (Click) went another handcuff, securing one of Janice’s legs to a chair. She continued ‘I have a special plan that will bring the evening to a climax’ (in more ways than one she thought). (Click) went the other handcuff…Janice was now spread eagled across her living room floor.

‘MMGGGFFFF’ Janice managed as she feared the worst. ‘It’s possible’ Anna began ‘that you might just enjoy this as much as I; but I doubt it’

Anna got onto the floor and lay down, her hands were at Janice’s feet and her legs up at Janice’s head. She pulled her legs up and spread them apart. Next she put a cushion under Janice’s lower back raising her slightly from the ground. She slipped one leg under Janice and had one leg over her. She slowly pushed herself backwards towards Janice’s open legs.

Eventually both their pussies touched, each girls legs were in a V shape, both in contact with each other. Anna tugged at the heavy chairs to allow a little ‘give’ in the tension of Janice’s legs.

‘Worked out what’s gonna happen sweetie?’ she said as she started unbuckling Janice’s shoe (which was near her head).

‘I’m going to tickle this oh so tickly foot of yours and you’re going to buck and squeal, after maybe ten minutes you’ll bring me to the prefect orgasm’

Janice marvelled at her faultless plan. Indeed the pressure between the two girls could be controlled by Anna; the friction and positioning also – she just feared that the tickling would be too much of a distraction and she would be denied HER reward for this evening’s activity.

‘MMMMMMMYYYYYYRRRRR’ she started to scream as Anna scrapped her nails across Janice’s foot.

‘Does this tickle?’ she teased as the redhead bucked wildly to escape. She ran her nails up and down the soft feet of her victim, she played in between her toes with her tongue. ‘This little piggy went to market’ she continued to tease her helpless victim as Janice struggle madly.

After about 5 minutes Anna could feel the warmth spreading thoughtout her body as the red and blonde hairs mingled together in perfect motion.

Janice struggled all she could to stay motionless but there was no way she could defeat the impulses of her body. There was also no way she was going to have an orgasm from this, as it was just too intense but she could not help but feel herself becoming sexually excited by the activity.

‘Oh Janice’ Anna said ‘I’m almost there ‘thank you’ just a little longer’ as her breathing intensified.

Suddenly the blonde let out a little yelp and then tears started to stream down her face as her experienced one of the greatest orgasm of her life, she writhed herself this time as floods of wondrous ripples ran across her body.

The two lay motionless for about five minutes as Anna enjoyed the aftermath. Finally she said,

‘That was amazing, so good in fact you deserve something in return. Now if you tell anyone about my little visit…well I may have to come back some night!’

She lay down beside Janice her mouth open and her tongue just beginning to feel it’s way her into Janice’s sticky and scented pubic hair.

‘Mmmm’ she thought this was a pleasant evening…

Last edited:
thoughts?

feedback is always good to encourage writers or to help them develop better stories. Any comments?

Tanthalas

Not Bad...

Your best story was the one about the Bridge Party. Wish that was a series!

The one about the Aunt was good too.

This one could have been a bit more descriptive, but it was a great story.

Tracer

I enjoyed this story quite a bit. I found it very erotic, and I think you write very well.

I'll have to look at some more of your work. Thanks for posting this tale.

Poor Janice...!

Great story. I really liked the part about Janice's early experience with tickling, though. I'd love to hear more about what happened to make her so sensitive. After all, a beautiful young girl, very shy and very ticklish, must have had some erotic experiences, being tickled by boyfriends and relatives, privately on dates and publicly in situations quite humiliating. Tickled out of her clothes and into who knows what kinds of compromising predicaments. And all, of course, very arousing for her, even as she tries to control her excitement...

ohmygoodness!

Heyyy - this was GREAT!!!

I think older women being tickled by young'uns gives all sorts of potential for wickedness, and you have done a WONDERFUL job with this story!

Any hopes of this naughty young thing further tormenting her older friend again?

hot hot HOT!

Thank you for writing this... !!

Gavin (AZ)

FAB forum

Hey,

I was wondering if there were more stories like this of more mature ladies being tickled, you know aunties etc.

Did this guy write other stories? this one was great...

Mike

Wow that was a great story, I cant believe I never saw it before

Does anyone know if there was ever a follow up between these 2? a revenge story would be great

HEMAN2045

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back