• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hermione's Capture

commish729

This is my first story, so please forgive me if it is of poor quality or ain any way inappropriate. Also, a warning that there are some elements of Half Blood Prince incorporated for those that haven't had the chance to read it.

It was fall at Hogwarts. There was a slight chill to the air, but nothing that a good sweater couldn't take care of. Ron, Hermione and Ginny were carrying on a conversation on a balcony overlooking the beautiful, rolling countryside that surrounded the school. It was Ron's and Hermione's final year at the school and they were thinking back with fondness and sorrow at the many adventures and tragedies that had occured over the years, the most recent being the murder of dear Professor Dumbledore.

The little group was lost in thought when Ginny pointed down to the figure of Crabbe walking into the woods. They knew that he had been close to Malfoy and thought it very unusual for him to be venturing out into the woods by himself. Harry was on the other side of the school, visiting Hagrid in his hut, so Ron and Hermione decided to follow Crabbe into the woods while sending Ginny over to find Harry. Ron was happy to be alone with Hermione as he had grown increasingly fond of her, and she of him.

The twosome walked for quite some time before they overheard voices coming from the other side of a steep hill. They climbed the hill and peeked through a clump of trees only to be shocked to see Crabbe talking with the treacherous Snape, who had just recently been responsible for the death of Dumbledore. In her surpise, Hermione neglected to concentrate on her footing and tripped over a small root sticking out of the ground, falling headfirst down the hill and drawing the attention of the evil Snape. It took her only a moment to realize the danger she was in and she quickly aimed a spell back at the clump of trees where Ron was hiding, a spell that immobilized him and kept him from being discovered. She had barely had time to cast the spell before her wand was magically ripped from her hand. Then an unseen force grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled her up off the ground and carried her over towards the former teacher, stopping only when she was hanging suspended a couple of feet from the dark figure. She tried lashing out with one of her feet, but again Snape was too quick for her and he cast another spell that bound her legs together and made them feel heavy as lead. She could only hang their helplessly, her heart beating wildly. A cool breeze blew throught he air and to her horror she realized that her sweater, which normally barely came down to her waist, had pulled up so that most of her stomach was now exposed. The coward Crabbe immediately took off running into the woods, but Snape stepped up so that in her suspended form, he and Hermione were face to face. "Miss Granger. So nice of you to join us" he said, his face twisted into it's normal grimace. "How long have you been watching us and how much did you hear? he asked. "I didn't hear anything" she answered, her lip quivering. "You expect me to believe THAT" he snarled, emphasizing the last word by poking her in the stomach with his wand. Despite her situation, a small giggle escaped her lips. A puzzled look crossed Snapes face, followed by a look of wicked understanding as he realized his discovery. "So, a little ticklish are we" he said, his scowl barely changing into a grin. He muttered a spell under his breath and a humming sound came from his wand as the end began vibrating. He held the wand so that it's tip was mere millimeters from the bare skin of her belly. "Now, tell me what you heard" he asked again. "I swear to you I didn't hear anyAAAAHAHAHAHAH" her answer was cut short as the tip of the wand made contact with her belly and began moving side to side. From where he was frozen in place, Ron could only watch in horror as his dear Hermione was tortured by the evil Snape, her screams of laughter only pausing from time to time as he questioned her, only to renew with increased intensity. Hermione could only suffer helplessly as all areas of her belly were tickled at length. Even her navel was tickled as Snape would let the tip of the wand rest inside her shallow innie for minutes on end.

It was almost 30 minutes later when Snape finally stopped the torture. Ron watched throught tear filled eyes as the evil figure came to the realization that his captive had not overheard anything. Hermione was close to fainting from exhaustion, her head hanging and her normally pale belly now pink, especially in some of the more sensitive areas. The fuzziness in her brain almost kept her from hearing the voices coming from just over the hill. Voices calling her and Ron's names. Snape heard them and decided it was best to leave with haste. He spun around and quickly disappeared into the woods, his dark cloak fluttering behind him. As soon as he left, the spell holding Hermione in place released and she fell to the ground. A group of Griffendor students came over the top of the hill, led by Harry and Hagrid. Harry noticed Ron's still form and quickly released him from Hermiones spell. Together, they raced down to where she lay on the ground.

It was later in the evening and Harry, Ginny and the recovered Hermione were sitting around a table, talking about the day's events. Hermione mentioned that Ron was out searching for the coward Crabbe, looking for a little payback. They had never seen Ron as angry as Hermiones torture had made him and they almost pitied Crabbe if Ron should find him.

aha...i knew it, theres more people who read harry potter than just me! anyways dude that was an awesome way to go with ur first try! only one tiny little problem...we need more, if u could somehow make the next a little longer but if thats ur style who am i to complain! rock on man!

Awesome

I really liked it. It was cool haha, I've always been looking for harry potter tickling stories haha. Well yea haha does anyone else who likes harry potter tickling ever search little scenes on google? Like

"Harry started tickling Hermiones sides making her shriek with laughter"

and then just read through the results and find peoples fanfics they've written and scroll through, just to read the tickling scenes? Sorry if I seem wierd, but I do that. haha :sowrong:

I really liked it. It was cool haha, I've always been looking for harry potter tickling stories haha. Well yea haha does anyone else who likes harry potter tickling ever search little scenes on google? Like

"Harry started tickling Hermiones sides making her shriek with laughter"

and then just read through the results and find peoples fanfics they've written and scroll through, just to read the tickling scenes? Sorry if I seem wierd, but I do that. haha :sowrong:

I DO IT TOO!!!!

That was an awesome little story! I've always imagined her getting a bit of tickling action, she looks like a ticklish one :p. Pity it had to be Snape doing the tickling though lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back