• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish co-worker

terror

TMF Poster
Years ago I had an short but very nice foot tickling experience.

I was having PC problems and Missy came to help me. Missy was 5' 4", very slender and always in heels @ nylons. An early experience enlightened me on how sensitive her feet are, but that's another story.

Anyway, upon a quick analysis of the problem, Missy said that she needed to check out the connection behind my PC and proceeded to sit on my desk and lean behind my PC. Quick description of the desk - cubicle, failry high walls and the PC was in the corner.

So here was Missy, leaning behind by desk with both legs sticking out with her feet basically in my face (still in 3" red pumps and encased in tan nylons). Missy was a shoe offer and one of her pumps fell off and there it was in all it's splendor - Missy's size 5.5 feet, high arches - just hanging there.

I did what anyone one of us would do and gave her a quick tickle, top to bottom. She laughed, pulled her foot away, only to put in back and asked me to put her shoe back on. I said "Now Missy, you know I can't resist", to wit I ensnared both feet, pulled off the other shoe and began an all out assault. This lasted about 5 minutes or so. Missy was extremely ticklish.

I figured I should stop and put her shoes on. When she was done she asked why I tickled her so, so I let on about my fetish.

She promptly asked if I had lunch plans :D

More to come

Fine story, and I would like to hear what happened at and after lunch. :D

Terror, you lucky devil! :devil: Thanks for sharing, please continue your story. :D

more

Oh, there is more, much more and I will fill everyone in.

Missy and I became very intimate friends (it helped that she just went through bad marriage in which she was entirely neglected).

Lunch was good, no more ticking, however, what entailed in the next escapade was another matter.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back