• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer's Therapy Part 1

TQLR

TMF Expert
Jennifer was apprehensive as she unpacked the therapy machine that her chiropractor had ordered for her. She wasn't so nervous about using the device, rather, she was in a bit of a state as to how she would use it.

Her turmoil had begun when she'd visited her chiropractor for a nagging lower back pain. After many questions, the svelte redheaded doctor had told her to remove her clothing and don the never concealing paper gown and lay down on the therapy table. While the doctor was out of the room, Jenny began peeling off her blouse and bra – only to gasp a bit as her nipples rose alarmingly to the cool air of the room. Skirt, panties, and nylons followed next as Jenn began to feel more than helpless in this condition. It didn't help Jenn's demeanor that she was nearly naked and that her chiropractor was an incredibly tall and quite buxom redhead. She tried to hide the arousal that thundered through her 30's something body as her doctor returned and pointed her towards the padded table.

Two seconds after Dr. Marsh had untied her paper gown and began working her fingers down Jenn's back she exploded in helpless laughter!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!" she squealed as she violently squirmed on the table; her bare feet kicking wildly in the air.

Dr. Marsh chuckled and said "Ah! A bit ticklish are we ?"

Jenn could only nod her head in response as each touch of the doctor's fingers seemed to find every sensitive spot on her nude back.

"You've got to relax a bit now," she stated, ".. or we'll never get to that lower back pain" Dr. Marsh commanded.

That did little to help Jenn's condition. Each probing touch of the redhead's fingertips propelled her into a cacaphony of hysterical laughter! Her flailing only served to rip the paper gown in half and leave her completely naked on the examination table. Worse still, the thundering flames of her arousal were smoldering deep within her loins and threatening to take possession of her sanity.

Dr. Marsh had encountered many a ticklish patient throughout the years, but none so helpless as Jennifer. Her wild flailing soon subsided until she gasped silently in fitful laughter; her buxom body quivering at any touch by the redhead. Trying to be non-ticklish gentle, she worked over Jennifer's back until she reached her full firm buns.

One loud gasping moan escaped the blonde's lips and her bare feet scrunched up in wrinkly fists as her ultra-sensitive buns were tickle-massaged. Rhonda Marsh found it hard to believe that a woman could achieve orgasm from a massage, but soon learned that was indeed the case when she held down Jennifer's ankles and started to work on the back of her thighs!

A loud "OHHHH!!!" came from Jenn's lips as she lewdly bucked her hips up and down on the table and shamelessly succumbed to a violent orgasm beneath the sexy redhead. Embarassment flooded her psyche as she lost all control and gave herself to the glorious feeling of desire that flooded her entire body.

Rhonda too was caught up in her sexual delight and felt her own nipples pulsing with the joy Jennifer was feeling. Slowly, she stroked the still shivering body of her patient and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"You're a bit too ticklish for standard chiropractics, Jennifer" she said with love. "I'm going to order a home traction unit for you. One hour a day to relieve the stress on your lower back and you'll be just fine!" she said as she began to stumble a bit out of the examination room. "Oh, but you'll need someone to help you in and out of it Jennifer!"

This delightfully embarassing scenarious played out in Jenn's mind as she finished unpacking the machine. She set it up on her living room floor and blushed once more as she realized it was little more than a padded rack which was meant to stretch her body out to relieve the tension in her lower back.

She thought of calling her daughter to help her with her therapy but then her mind swayed to a more lacivious bend.

Her neighbor....Tina. For days thoughts of her sexy svelte 25-something blonde neighbor had filled her wildest dreams. She had so wanted to engage her in sexual play yet had feared she would drive her away with her innermost desires. Now, perhaps, she had a reason.

Tina would find herself in much the same quandry as she answered the phone. "Tina, Hi! This is ummmm. Jennifer next door."

"Hi Jennifer, how are you?" Tina gasped a little breathlessly.

"Oh, I'm fine dear. But I'm.... ummmm... afraid I need a little help!" Jenn tried to say without gasping too strongly.

"Goodness! What's wrong dear ?" Tina asked.

"Well, I've got this new chiropractic machine which I'm supposed to use every day...." she began.

"And the problem is ?" Tina giggled.

"Well...." Jenn stuttered, "....it's kind of hard to explain. Can you come over for a minute or two ?"

Tina nearly giggled with unashamed delight. "Yes of course, Jenn. I'll be over in just a minute.

Jennifer was dithering nervously as she awaited Tina's arrival. She wasn't sure if her new neighbor would think her innermost desires were strange. Little did she know that Tina had much the same forebodings about her own lewd feelings for Jenn.

Working swiftly, Tina changed into a pair of way too-tight and too-short shorts and a tube top that did little to hide her firm 36C's. A pair of strapless high-heeled sandles completed her ensemble and she headed towards Jenn's house with eager anticipation. Dressed this provocatively, she hoped she could seduce the buxom 35 year old with ease.

Jenn gasped quietly with delight as she beheld the tall, sensuous Tina who undulated into the room and and deliberately struck a sexy pose for her neighbor.

"So what do you need help with Jenn?" Tina asked in a very throaty voice.

"Ummm... well you see..." Jennifer stuttered, blushing slightly from embarassment and hoping her hardening nipples didn't show through her silk blouse. Jenn still had on her work clothes; a white silk blouse whose buttons were straining to contain her huge boobs, a very short dark skirt, nude thigh-high nylons and 3" pumps. "Oh!! Let me show you!" she said as she led the much taller blonde into her living room.

"Goodness!!!!" Tina quipped, "...it looks like a medieval rack!" she giggled.

"Actually, it is..." Jenn stammered, "...my chiropractor says I have to be in it an hour each day until my lower back pain subsides. She told me to ratchet it up until I just feel the pain go away, then lay there for an hour" she explained.

"So what's the problem?" Tina breathed.

"I... uhh... can't put myself in traction and crank it up by myself and I... uhhh.. need someone here to get me out of it!" she finished in a rush.

"Oh I see!" Tina giggled. "I'll be glad to help you out Jennifer..." she said sexily, "...but it will cost you a glass of wine!"

"Oh, thank you Tina!!!" Jenn gushed, "...I'll get you some wine then you can help me into this monstrous contraption."

Tina's heart was thudding against her chest as she watched the too gorgeous blonde walk towards the kitchen. Evil thoughts filled her mind as she realized she'd have her sexy neighbor completely helpless for a full hour!

Jenn's heart was thudding just as madly as Tina's as she retrieved a chilled bottle of wine from the fridge and brought two glasses back to the living room. Together they toasted Jenn's 'therapy'; giggling like school girls the whole time.

Finally, Jenn set her glass down with noticeably shaky fingers and laid down on the therapy table. Tina strapped the padded leather cuffs around Jenn's wrists with ease once she'd pulled her arms above her head. She then proceeded to the foot of the table and began taking off Jennifer's pumps.

"Teeeeheheheeee!!!!" Jenn giggled, "...What are you doing ?"

"You won't need your heels for this hon!" Tina chuckled and for a moment was mesmerized by Jenn's very tiny stocking-clad feet. With shaky fingers of her own, she tightened the cuffs around Jennifer's ankles, leaving her neighbor spread-eagled on the padded bench.

"Heeeeheheheheeeeeee!!!!" Jenn giggle-squealed.

"What's so funny ?" Tina asked with a leer she was unable to hide.

"Nu.... nothing... heheheeee!!!! I'm just really REALLY ticklish is all!" she admitted.

"Well, I'll be really careful then!" Tina lied.

"Now, you let me know exactly when the lower back pain goes away.." Tina said as she started turning the wheel that clacked and clicked as it drew Jenn's arms in one direction and her legs in the other. As it started stretching the buxom blonde, the shirt-tails of her blouse popped free from the waistband of her skirt, revealing a very soft and very bare tummy and her skirt rode up higher than normal exposing the tops of her thigh-high stockings and her milky-white thighs.

"Oooooo!!!!! Mmmmmm!!!!!" Jenny cooed as she felt herself being stretched tighter and tighter across the padded vinyl. "There!!! Right there!" she gasped as she felt the pain in her back disappear.

With an evil smirk, Tina cranked the wheel one notch further – ensuring that her buxom neighbor was completely helpless before her.

"Ooooooo!!!! That feels sooooo good!!!!!" Jennifer crooned. The pain in her back was gone, yet a smoldering fire was building within her as she realized how completely helpless she was in front of her cute neighbor. Her nipples began to pulse with excitement and she hoped that Tina wouldn't notice.

Tina did notice, however, and her own lust began to take hold. Walking to the foot of the table, she lazily began drawing her long nails up and down Jenn's captive nylon-clad soles!

"HEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!! TEEEEEENAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!"

"What's wrong dear?" she asked wickedly.

"You're eeeEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA tickling MEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
"Oh, I'm just giving you a little foot massage to relax you Jenn!" Tina lied as she loved the feel of her fingertips caressing Jennifer's very soft and super-ticklish feet.

Jenn was in heaven and hell at the same time!!!! Tina was being as deliciously naughty as Jenn hoped she'd be and was sure from the state of her nipples that her blonde neighbor was enjoying this game as much as she.

Giggles turned into outright laughter as Tina worked on both of Jenn's silky soles. Then she stopped, letting the laughter subside as she traced her nails slowly up both of Jenn's legs until she was leaning over her face.

"EEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! NOT FAIRHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!" Jenn squealed.

"What's not fair hon ?" Tina asked, moving her lips closer and closer to Jenn's.

"Heheheheeeeeee You're tickling meeeehahahaaaaa!!!! And I can't... hehehee can't move!!!!!"

"Ooooo!!!! That's right!!!!!" Tina toyed with her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You're completely helpless right now aren't you????" she said throatily as she planted a very arduous french kiss on Jenn's willing lips.

Any fears that resided in either of the women's minds disappeared and each gave as good as they got – kissing deeply for nearly a minute.

"In fact..." Tina said huskily after breaking the kiss, "...I can pretty much do whatever I want with you for the next hour... can't I?????"

Jennifer giggled helplessly and tried begging which both knew was fake and yet part of their game. "Noheheheeeee.... Please.... Tina hahahaaaaa... I'm too ticklish... please!!!"

Tina pecked her lips once more and slowly started dragging her nails across Jenn's bare tummy. "Oooooo!!!! Poor ticklish Jennifer!!!!!" she teased.

Cackling insanely, Jenn tried to wriggle away from the blonde's teasing fingers but she was stretched far too tight and could do little more than bounce up and down on the padded vinyl. Her mind was in turmoil... resigning herself to her totally submissive situation, she reveled in the lustful glow of the wicked intentions that Tina had for her.

"Acutally..." Tina teased as she started to slowly unbutton Jenn's blouse, "... I think you're way too overdressed for therapy Miss Jenny!!!!!"

"Neeeeeheheheheeeeeee!!!!" Jenn giggled as Tina tickled her tummy and slowly started undressing her.

Tina gasped with delight as she pulled Jenn's blouse up over her arms and the blonde's full firm breasts, barely contained within a straining silky bra, jiggled in front of her with every giggle that bubbled past Jenny's lips. Her now very hard nipples were quite obvious to Tina and she teased her very ticklish neighbor.

"Looks like somebody LIKES being tickled into a silly little girl! Don't you?" she asked.

Jenn shook her head "No", still trying to stifle the uncontrollable giggling.

"Oh, I think you're fibbing to me Jenn! Let's just see if we can't loosen that tongue of yours!" So saying, Tina sauntered down towards Jennifer's helplessly trapped stockinged soles. "What gorgeous little feet!!!" Tina teased, "....and I seem to recall something about you being REALLY ticklish!!!"

Jenn scrunched her toes and wrinkled her soles in a futile defensive posture as more pre-tickle giggles bubbled through her lips.

"Kitchy-koo Jenny!!!" Tina sang as she slowly traced her long nails up and down Jenn's captive stockinged soles.

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" burst from her lips as the spread-eagled blonde exploded with helpless laughter! Wildly wriggling her feet did little to prevent her sexy neighbor from driving her closer to the edge of insanity. It doubled her bondage with the absolute helplessness she experienced when someone tickled her feet!

Tina descended into lustful rapture as she tickle tortured Jenn's tiny soft soles. Her helpless neighbor was gyrating fitfully on the rack; her huge boobs threatening to break free from their captivity and expose her very hard nipples to Tina's adoring eyes. She tickled harder, hoping that Jenn's gorgeous breasts would break free, yet they stubbornly remained just barely hidden; further ramping up Tina's smoldering lust.

Jenny had been foot-tickled into silent laughter when her sultry neighbor decided to ratchet up something else besides the therapy table. Long fingernails plucked the stocking from between Jenn's toes on her right foot and Tina easily ripped it to shreds – exposing the blonde's very soft bare foot!

Soft, slow licks from her pink heel to her button toes sent Jennifer into ticklish apoplexy! Tina was tenderly loving Jenn's soft bare foot and the result was instantly noticeable. As soon as she started shrimping Jenn's button toes, the bound blonde bucked her hips in the air and cried out with shameless abandon.

"EEEEEEEYAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Jenn squealy-moaned, then began lewdly bouncing her firm buns up and down on the padded table as a gut-wrenching orgasm threatened to rip her muscles from her shivering bones! Barking like a baby seal, she shamelessly pounded her firm buns against the padded table as her body rebelled against her.
Tina nearly came herself as she watched in wide-eyed wonder as the gorgeous dishwater blonde displayed her lustfull bliss before her. Her hand toyed with the button on her shorts... her own loins pulsing with erotic intensity that needed to be fulfilled! But she had a full hour yet to play with her delightful neighbor and she wasn't going to waste a minute. Peeling off her tube-top, she teased her gasping blonde friend.

"Getting a bit hot in here isn't it?"

Jenn's orgasmic shuddering subsided somewhat and she blinked tickle-tears from her eyes to behold the sight of Tina's full breasts... their proud nipples pointing straight at her eyes and teasing her with their gorgeous beauty.

Slowly, Tina crawled seductively up Jenn's bound body and laid fully atop her. Her proud nipples kissing Jenn's own as she planted tickle-kissies all around Jennifer's neck. "Too overdressed for therapy!!!" she sang as she sniggled her hand behind Jenny's back and popped loose the snap on her silky bra.

Gasping with delight, Tina peeled Jenn's bra up over her arms and reveled in the sight of her huge breasts; nipples standing hard and proud as much as her own.

Cradling Jenn's head in her arm, Tina deeply kissed her neighbor while her right hand traced delicate fingertips across the blonde's very hard nubbins.

Jenn's earthy moans were smothered by Tina's kiss as she once more thrust her hips lewdly in the air; begging for release once more.

"Mmmmmm!!!!! You are such a helpless tickle-baby!!!" Tina teased. Kneeling above her bound neighbor, Tina unbuttoned her shorts and peeled them down along with her thong.

"Too hot in here !" she giggled as she stripped herself nude and laid back down on her still quivering Jenny.

"Betcha know I'm gonna strip you naked and tickle your toes until you cum again!" Tina teased... rubbing her blonde mound up and down Jenn's stocking covered thigh.

Jennifer mewly-gasped with unabashed lust as Tina unzipped her skirt and sniggled it down over her full hips. With her lower tummy exposed, Jenn was helpless to avoid Tina's tickle-kissing of her hip hollows!

"NOOOHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" she squealed as she tried to drive her buns back into the padded table.

Tina nibbled and plucked with her soft lips all around the top of Jenny's mound while her hands sought a pair of scissors. Jenny nearly passed out from laughter as she snipped away at her skirt, and yet the helpless blonde panted wildly in lust as Tina snipped away her garters and set to work on her thigh high nylons.
Soon, Jennifer lay completely nude, spread eagled on the rack, and tickled into complete helplessness by her now nude neighbor.

"You've been a naughty little girl!" Tina teased as she sauntered to the end of the table.
"I think you need to be punished!"

Slowly straddling Jenn's right foot, Tina buried it in between her own welcoming thighs.

It was hard to determine who was moaning louder as Tina's moist lips slid up and down the top of Jenn's bare foot. But there was no question that Jennifer was squealing with laughter and Tina was moaning with delight as she tickled Jenn's soft bare sole and forced her wriggly foot up against her sopping wet mound!

please tell me there will be more of this highly erotic story. its great. love the details and the teasing. very creative. fantastic work.

isabeau :bunny:

:happyfloa :happyfloa I think that Jennifer should get a lot more tickling torture now she is stretched on the rack....perhaps using a feather and ice cubes on her nude body!

Excellent story! :smilestar

I think I'll go see how cold my shower can get...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back