• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beverly Hillbillies!! Tickling!!

TheTanMan

TMF Novice
I saw this episode many years ago on the Beverly Hillbillys's

The Aunt played by (Bea Benderet) is in a scene where she tickles the feet of I beleive Mr. Drysdale for a fairly long time, a long scene and basically she takes his shoes off and he laughs and she says something to the effect of " "Your ticklish" and he laughs and says "yes", then she starts tickling his feet and I believe removes his sock, saying all kinds of silly tickly things to him as she tickles his feet and he is really laughing and this scene was at least a good 45 seconds to a minute.

Anyone remember this or know what the Episode was called, or can provide more or better detail, as I recall seeing this years ago.

TTM

I imagine finding a clip of this would be rare indeed. :dropatear

Cheers.

Actually, the Internet Media Database says she played Cousin Pearl Bodine.
Was the episode "Greetings from the president"?
Bea
:xpulcy:

Rajee I am not sure, as I said I remember seeing it a few years ago, and it was a great scene.

Have you seen it?

TTM

Ellie Mae

In the episode where Granny falls for the General Ulysses Grant impersonator, he's nuzzling Ellie on the neck, and she laughs and says, "General, your beard is ticklin' me," and he replies, "Would you like to run barefoot through it, my dear?"

TheTanMan said:
I saw this episode many years ago on the Beverly Hillbillys's

The Aunt played by (Bea Benderet) is in a scene where she tickles the feet of I beleive Mr. Drysdale for a fairly long time, a long scene and basically she takes his shoes off and he laughs and she says something to the effect of " "Your ticklish" and he laughs and says "yes", then she starts tickling his feet and I believe removes his sock, saying all kinds of silly tickly things to him as she tickles his feet and he is really laughing and this scene was at least a good 45 seconds to a minute.

Anyone remember this or know what the Episode was called, or can provide more or better detail, as I recall seeing this years ago.

TTM

I don't think the episode had an actual name or title, but occured early on when the Clampett's had just moved to BH and Pearl was looking for a husband. I had this scene on VHS somewhere and it was one of the better mainstream scenes. There was also a take on it in a later remake of the Clampetts where Mr Drysdale gets his feet tickled by two secretaries while lights and music are playing his office because (I believe) Jethro had switched his office around. This was in a later color version update and not in the original series. I may be wrong on this, but I believe it was the TV movie of BH that had Heather Locklear in it (no she wasn't one of the secretaries - unfortunately). Hope this helps.

As a side note - Bea also does the voice of Betty Rubble on the Flintstones and there is also a scene where she tickles Barney's feet. Makes you wonder if she was a ler in real life.

Tan Man,

The name of the episode is "Jed saves Drysdale's Marriage", Episode 18, Originally aired 1/23/1963.

Pearl tickles his foot for a couple of seconds as she tries to remove his sock to sew up a hole he had in the toe. She even says "Why Mr. Drysdale I do believe you're ticklish". When she gets the sock to mend the hole, he protests and stands to get it back from her and then she tickles his ribs.

He laughs and struggles while trying to put his sock back on. Jed and Granny walk in and totally break the mood.

It's not rare. You can see it on channel WGN. If this is not a channel available in your area it can be purchased on DVD.

Peace,

Ticklehunter.

I've seen that scene, TTM. It's one of the best examples of mainstream F/M tickling out there. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back