• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Passion Of Mika Sakura - Pt 004 - F/f

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
I am only posting the parts of this romantic series involving tickling - if anyone would like to read the whole series, please pm me with your email address - thanks

THE PASSION OF MIKA SAKURA
A TOKYO ROMANCE

CHAPTER FOUR – A SATURDAY IN AKASAKA

“Hey, you two,” said Shimada-san, “it’s time to wake up. It’s eight o’clock already!”

“Mmmmm,” moaned Mika, stretching and running her fingers through her long black hair.

“What is this,” asked Sayako as she woke, “breakfast in bed?”

“You two were sleeping so nicely that I thought I would quietly make some coffee, boil some eggs and make some toast with jam. So here we are.”

“Honma ni?” asked Mika, “You did that for us?”

“Yes, of course,” he said, “you two are omiyage special guests in my home.”

He placed the tray in the middle of the big king size bed. There were three steaming hot mugs of fresh coffee, a bowl with four peeled boiled eggs and two plates each with two slices of toast covered with strawberry jam. He held it steady and sipped his mug of coffee while the girls ate. The sun was shining brightly outside with the promise of a beautiful warm day. The Roppongi Hills looked lush and green and the far away office towers shone in the morning sun.

“I like the way you boiled the eggs, Shimada-san,” said Sayako, “they are not soft boiled to run all over and they are not hardboiled either. They are absolutely perfect!”

“Thank you for letting us sleep with you last night, Shimada-san,” said Mika, “I felt so safe in your arms. Your hands are so soft, too. I thought they would be much harder and rougher.”

“I use lotion on my hands every day, Mika,” he said, “but your feet are soft, too – you put your feet against my legs and they were so soft.”

“Thank you, Shimada-san, and you are so strong.”

“I like the smell of your hair in my face, too, when I am sleeping.”

“Oh my God,” said Sayako, “are you two finished praising each other yet?”

They all laughed. Then Shimada-san took the tray back to the kitchen after the girls had finished eating.

“Would you two like to stay with me today or do you want to go home? If you stay, I’ll cook dinner for you tonight. I make the best sweet and sour chicken and pork in the world.”

“That sounds nice, Shimada-san,” said Mika, “I like sweet and sour.”

“Okay,” said Sayako, “but I have to go home this evening.”

“That’s okay,” he said, “I’ll drive you home.”

“What are we going to do today, Shimada-san?” asked Sayako.

“To start with, I have to go to Tokyo City Air Terminal,” he said, “I have to pick up something that I told my office at Narita to send me right away. Then I want to go to one of the stamp shops that I deal with and pick something up there, too. You are welcome to come with me.”

“Could we just stay here, Shimada-san,” asked Sayako, “we could have a nice warm bath and go for a walk outside.”

“Of course you may,” he said, “I’ll be back by about twelve o’clock. Then we can go to Lotteria for lunch and the supermarket to buy some things for dinner tonight.”

“Thankyou, Shimada-san,” said Mika, “I like Lotteria!”

After Shimada-san had cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast and left, Mika and Sayako went to the main bath area. While Mika was running the water for her bath, Sayako went out into the hallway to find some more towels. After all, they would need one for their hair as well as one for their bodies. Shortly after she left, Sayako came back into the bathroom.

“Mika, come,” she said, excitedly, “you’ve got to see what I found!”

Sayako took Mika to another large bedroom in the apartment, one they had not seen earlier because the door had been closed. It was a very nice photo studio with cameras, professional lights and props.

“Wow, this is nice,” said Mika, “and look at the pictures on the walls. Shimada-san makes beautiful photos of girls.”

“That’s not all, Mika,” she said, pushing an electrical switch on the wall, “look at this!”

As she held the switch, a wall panel opened and started to lower itself down into a horizontal position to reveal a special table, one on which a woman could be strapped down in a spread-eagle position.
“I think Shimada-san likes bdsm,” said Sayako, “he likes to tie girls up on this table. What do you think, Mika?”

“I don’t know, Sayako,” she said, “you should put it back, it scares me a little.”

“Don’t be like that, Mika,” she said, “he’ll be gone for two or three hours anyway. Let’s try it! I wonder what it feels like to be tied up like that.”

“No, Sayako, I don’t think we should do that.”

“Come on,” she said, ‘don’t be like that. I’ll just tie you down so you can see how it feels. Then you can tie me down, too.”

“Well, okay,” she said, “if you’re sure it’ll be alright.”

“Of course,” she said, “now take off your nightie and get on the table.”

Mika reluctantly sat up on the table. She lay herself down in the proper position with her arms up past her head and her legs spread apart. She wore nothing but her panties. Sayako buckled the straps around her wrists, elbows, neck, stomach, knees and ankles. Mika trembled.

“Try to move, Mika,” she said.

“I can’t,” said Mika, ‘this is scary. Let me go now!”

“Oh, I don’t know, Mika,” said Sayako, “let me see what’s in all these cabinets. Maybe we can have some fun.”

“No, Sayako, stop, let me go!”

“Don’t be silly, Mika, I’m just having a little fun,” she said as she found a fude, a soft Japanese calligraphy brush in a drawer, “look what I found!”

“I’ll just put it over here on the cabinet,” she said, “while I have a bath.”

“No, please Sayako,” she said, “don’t leave me here like this. What if Shimada-san returns?”

“He’ll be away for at least two hours,” she said, “so you can just stay there while I have a bath. Think about this fude and what I’m going to do with it.”

“No, Sayako, please let me go,” Mika pleaded, as Sayako closed the door, which rendered the room soundproof, although the girls didn’t know that.

Sayako giggled to herself in the bath as she thought about her friend, Mika, strapped down on the bondage table, trying to get loose and thinking about the fude that she had put on top of the dresser cabinet.

After she had her bath, though, Sayako returned to the other room and picked up the fude she had left on the dresser. She started to brush around the edges of Mika’s belly button with the fude, dipping it inside as though it were an inkwell.

“Do you remember when we first learned kanji, the Japanese characters, in school,” she asked, “and we had to dip the fude in the ink and then draw the character on our paper?”

“Yamite, Sayako,” she said, clenching her fists and curling her toes as Sayako drew the first character in imaginary ink from her navel onto her tummy, “don’t, that tickles!”

“Let me see, Mika,” she taunted, “the first character was ‘a’.”

Sayako would dip the brush into her navel, turning it around inside as if to moisten it with ink, and then draw the imaginary character on Mika’s stomach. Mike struggled and pleaded as she kept going with the Kanji characters. She laughed as the brush turned inside her sensitive navel and fought against her restraints as Sayako slowly drew the little brush across her tummy.

“Yamite kudesai,” she pleaded, ‘please stop!”

After Sayako was finished with the Kanji characters, she replaced the fude in the drawer where she had found it. She opened another drawer which contained a number of vibrators in various sizes and shapes.

“Well, let me up now!”

“Oh, look, what I found,” said Sayako, producing a large vibrator.

“No, Sayako, don’t!”

As Sayako turned on the vibrator, Mika asked her, “what if he comes back and sees me here like this?”

“Oh, he’s going to like that, you’ll be all aroused with a wet spot on your panties.”

“Cho-sa, Sayako, yamite kudesai!” she pleaded, “shit, Sayako, stop please!”

No matter how much Mika pleaded and reasoned, Sayako continued to stimulate her with the vibrator, using it all over her body. Mika clenched her fists, squeezed her eyes, grit her teeth, arched her back and curled her toes as she tried desperately to resist the sensations.

“Shit, Sayako, stop, damn it, let me go, you’re turning me on, aaaaah, shit!”

Sayako moved the vibrator down the inside of her thighs, along the calves of her legs, to the soles of her feet.

“Shit, Sayako, not my feet, please,” she pleaded, “cho-sa, Sayako, shit, don’t do that, please!”

“Well, well,” said Shimada-san from the open door of the room, “what is this?”

“We just wanted to try your torture table, Shimada-san,” said Sayako.

“She’s been torturing me since you left, Shimada-san!”

He came in and put his fingers under the soles of Mika’s feet, saying to her, “Since you’re already here, let’s just see if these delicious feet of yours are ticklish.”

“Nohohoho, Kahahahato-sahahahan,” she laughed, as he tickled the soles of her feet.

“Shit, nohohoho,” she laughed and pleaded, “pleeheeheeheese.”

After a few minutes, though, Shimada-san released Mika.

“I’ll get you for this, Sayako!”

“I’m sorry, Shimada-san,” said Sayako, “I was looking for an extra towel for my shower and I looked in this room.”

“What is this for, Shimada-san?” asked Mika.

“This is a special studio room that I have for taking pictures of aspiring models and actresses,” he said, “boudoir photography is one of my hobbies.”

“Do you tie them down on this table?” asked Mika, looking

“Sometimes I do,” he explained, “I have a tickling thing – I love to tickle girls when they are unable to move on that table – they laugh and scream but they are helpless to do anything.”

“Oh, that’s mean!” said Sayako.

“I don’t think so,” he said, “any girl who ends up on that table is prepared for it!”

“Will you put me or Mika on there?”

“Only if you want me to do that,” he said, “but not for now.”

“Please, Shimada-san,” said Mika, “let’s put Sayako on there now. She’s been torturing me since you left.”

“Maybe another time, Mika-san,” he said, “when we know each other better.”

“I want to get even with Sayako, though,” she said, “she tickled me.”

Suddenly he grabbed hold of Sayako, sat down on a chair with her on his lap and facing away from him, and he tickled her sides and her stomach for several minutes as she kicked and struggled. Mika tried to get hold of one of Sayako’s feet as she laughed and struggled, but she couldn’t do it.

“There, Mika-san,” he said, as he released Sayako and let her get up, “she’s been tickled, too.”

Mika went to the bath area and had a shower so that they could go out for lunch at Lotteria, the Japanese hamburger chain, and shopping for dinner.

“Where are we going, Shimada-san?” asked Sayako.

“I think we’ll just go over to Sotobori-dori Avenue,” he said, “everything we need is there.”

He gave Sayako the Japan Airlines Barbie doll that he had promised her, since he had it sent from his office at Narita, near the Tokyo International Airport.

“Thank you, Shimada-san,” she said, “it is beautiful.”

“Take good care of it, Sayako,” he said, “this doll is forty years old now and it may be quite valuable, especially in perfect mint condition in its original box like this.”

“I’ll be careful, Shimada-san,” she said.

First, they had a quick lunch of burgers, fries and Coke at one of the local Lotteria restaurants. Shimada-san always liked McDonalds for fast food, but he liked the hamburgers at Lotteria, the Japanese burger chain, even better.

In the supermarket, Shimada-san had picked out some chicken breasts, pork meat, a bottle of oyster sauce, two bottles of sake, some fresh vegetables and a few other items. At the fish counter, the girls saw a tank containing live fish.

“Shimada-san,” said Mika, “those fish look so good! Could we buy one for supper, too? Sayako and I will cook it.”

The three of them then worked together preparing a supper of sweet and sour pork and chicken, fried fish, stir-fried vegetables and rice. While Shimada-san prepared the sweet and sour sauce, Sayako cut the vegetables for a stir fry and Mika prepared the fresh fish she had selected. There was plenty of room for all three of them working from both sides of the kitchen counter.

“This sweet and sour is delicious, Shimada-san,” said Sayako, “could you write down the recipe for me, please?”

“Sure, I can do that.”

After dinner, Shimada-san drove both of the girls home. He invited them to come again the following weekend. Sayako told him that she would only be available on the Sunday, but Mika promised to meet him outside the office building after work on Friday, and to stay for the whole weekend.

“Are you sure, Mika-san?” he asked, “your family won’t mind?”

“Yes, Yasuhiro Shimada,” she said, “I am very sure!”

At work the following Monday, Sayako told everyone about Mika’s new love interest. She told them how Mika talked to the man, asked for help with her seatbelt, put her feet up on his couch, and nestled with him in bed. Mika, of course, denied everything. But when a courier arrived with nearly two dozen blood long-stemmed roses for her, the denials were of little use. The enclosed card simply said ‘until Friday, little one’ and signed ‘Hiro Shimada’.

:santasmil :santasmil :santasmil

i have read this story, tkl-pen emailed it to me. i highly recommend reading it all. the romance involved is great. and there is tickling also, like in this chapter. great fantastic story pen. love it as usual

isabeau

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back