• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling on happy days....?

tickler13_13

Did anyone ever see the episode of happy days, where richie, and his ( at the time ) girlfriend, go up to one of those guard guys, who can't move no matter what, and tickle him, and then they tickle each other, has anyone seen that episode, or know of it, i read it in a mainstream list a while ago, but i can't figure out which episode it is, anyone else know of this clip or episode?

Yes, I remember this episode. I think the title of it is "Marian the Fairy Godmother" or something like that. The scene you are referring to is at a dance. The guards are all assembled and as the main characters are introduced at the dance, they tickle the underarms of the guards, who all break up laughing. Then Lori Beth tickles Richie who begs and laughs. Potsie then said he almost died when Lori Beth and Richie tickled the guards- and he does a tickling motion with his hands in the air. It's a cute scene.

I saw this scene on TV a LONG time ago (I hardly watch Happy Days anymore). The guards form a line and put their arms up for Richie and Lori Beth to walk through, but they're forced to put them down when they're tickled! Quite amusing, really. :D

Last edited:
Chachi vs. Joanie

I saw a m/f scene a few weeks ago on a local independent station. It was an episode from one of the later seasons, after Ron Howard left the series. Chachi was practicing shooting in the gym, and he had Joanie try to block him. He got her under the arm while saying "coochie, coochie" or "tickle, tickle". Something like that. Later in the episode, he was back at Arnold's lamenting how his jokes weren't funny, and said that at least he could get Joanie to laugh by tickling her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back