• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a strange twist of fate, the tickling of steph

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
"O.K. buddy I read you your rights before,now what the hell is going on"? said Detective Holiday.
I said," nothing it was just harmless fun".
"Harmless,huh,"he said," I get a call from the neighbors reporting screams and loud laughter, I go to a house that is up for sale, I find a woman tied to a workout bench, and the workout bench is like nothing I have ever seen before BUDDY. Not to mention your from Ohio and you gave no reason for your being here"!
I asked him," since when is TICKLING someone a crime"?
Then he exclaimed,"tickling isn't the crime, but breaking and entering is, as is kidnapping, and possibly aggrivated assault! NOW YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO"! Then he calmed down and handed me a clipboard, a piece of paper,and a pen,and said," now I want you to write everything down in detail and I mean detail, or else I will put you away right now".

I agreed and wrote this down and here is what I wrote: I have a foot tickling fetish and I love women's stockinged feet. I belong to a website called,"The Tickling Media Forum", and in the non-tickling images, dated 09-19-2005, titled: TMF'S OWN "STEPH", there were pictures of her stockinged feet with reinforced sweat absorbant soles. She has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen.

I then showed the detective the pictures,he gulped, then he said," o.k a set of feet and stockings, now finish writing".

I asked," aren't those the most BEAUTIFUL STOCKINGED FEET you've ever seen"?

He stared at the pictures and then demanded," I told you to write damn it"!

I stopped talking and continued my story: So I had to tickle those feet and I devised a plan. I had an old, heavy, steel workout bench and it had a squat rack on the head part and I attached handcuffs to each pole. The foot part there was a preacher arm curler, I removed it and noticed that a 2"x2" piece of wood fit perfectly. So I built a pair of stocks, attached them to the 2"x2" piece of heat treated wood and now my invention was set. To get to Caloifornia, I told my wife I was driving to Las Vegas to enter a Texas Hold em Tournament.She asked the usual questions and gave me a hard time. But when a friend of mine, who I paid dearly to lie for me, told her that he was going with me she fell for it. So I disassembled the workout bench and headed out to California. When I got here I drove up and down streets close to her house. I found out where she lived by some friends I have that work as undercover officers.They just took her information from the TMF and the rest is history. Then I found a house up for sale that was completely run down. It was about five good minutes from steph's residence. I was dressed in a suit so neighbors thought I was selling that house. Also I e-mailed steph and told her that we were advertising a new workout system and she was the first to get to see it,and if she liked it she could keep it free of charge. I gave her the address of the house I was at. Then I told her to dress nice because after the demonstration there was a social dinner at OSCO'S, a four star resteraunt. She e-malied me back that she was interested. And when she saw me all dressed up she would know I was legitimate. That's the other reason I wore a suit. I went to the basement and quickly assembled the workout bench. I was set. The bench was ready, the handcuffs were attached , and the stocks were installed and tightened. About three hours later a car pulled up and out stepped this gorgeous woman, she was about 5'5", great shape, red top,black slacks, and those same stockings she wore in the picture. I almost lost it there. Anyways she approached and looked puzzled. She said that this couldn't be the house. But before she could say anything else I quickly grabbed her and dragged her into the house down to the basement. She was struggling and fighting. I was much stronger and I quickly locked her in the stocks and hand cuffed her wrists. So there she was sitting upright, hands handcuffed way above her head, and feet locked in stocks. I told her I was osco89 and I showed her the picture of her stockinged feet. I told her that she teased me about liking her pictures and that I was going to get even. She was relieved then reality set in. She said," OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO TICKLE ME AREN'T YOU"? "OH YES",I said. Then I pulled up a chair and sat behind her back. I then took my fingers and dug them into her armpits. She jumped and screamed,"HAHAHAHAHAHA,OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEELP ME HAHAHAHAHA"!!!! The chains on the handcuffs were pulled as tight as can be and she fought like hell but I kept tickling her. Then I went to her ribs and dug into those and she was beside herself," hahaha,hohohohoho, hahahaha pleeeeeease no more I'm sorry about teasing you, hahahaha"!!! I tickled her for fifteen minutes then I stopped to let her catch her breath. I then sat next to her and explained that she was going to be tickled to death. I then played a game of "TICKLE TRIVIA",it's where you ask rediculous questions and when they give the wrong answer you tickle them wherever. Steph was going crazy again with laughter from that game. HAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T HAHAHAHOHOHO FAIRRRRRRRRRRR, YOUR ASKING ME HAHAHA QUESTIONS I CAN'T ANSWER HAHAHA"!!! This type of tickling went on for about an hour then I went to her feet. She knew what was coming next and her eyes widened and she practically begged me not to tickle her feet. I slowly removed her shoes and she had the most PERFECT FEET I have ever seen,let me tell you. They were soft, sweet, smooth and she had perky little toes. All this was encased in STOCKINGS WITH REINFORCED SWEAT ABSORBING SOLES. I was instantly hypnotized, this is what I came for and now it was reality. I WAS GOING TO TICKLE HER STOCKINGED FEET! I took an ink pen and slowly dragged it up her stockinged sole, she jerked her foot, gave a panicky laugh and tried to escape. Then I went in for the kill. I savagely tickled both feet. You should have seen it. her feet were wiggling,wriggling, and kicking like crazy, she was FRANTIC with deep, loud, beautiful laughter," HAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAHAAAAAA! HAAAAAAA! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HAAAAHAAA NO HAHAHA MORE HOOOO HOOOOO I CAN'T TAAAAAAKE IT HAHAHAHAHA STOP"!!!!! Next I took a hairbrush and tickled her stockinged heels. Again she went berzerk,"HAHAHA NO MORE PLEASE NOT HAHAHOHO THERE HAHAHA! This was sweet because despite all the kicking, wriggling, and wrinkling her soles and feet, the heels remain exposed and motionless. I tickled those beautiful feet for a hour and a half. I don't know how she withstood it. She laughed, begged,and pleaded. Then I went up and wiped her wet eyes and her tear run face. She pleaded for me to stop. I talked with her for fifteen minutes,teasing her about more tickling, and then I told her there was one more thing I had to do. I went back to her stockinged feet, despite her plees for mercy, and started to lightly tickle and nibble her stockinged toes. She again begged with laughter,"please not the toes ,please, ha ha ha , please my toes are very sensative hahahaha"! her laughter wasn't as is intense as the other one but it was still stimulating. Then I gnawed on her stockinged soles and she went back to frantic," HAHAHA I THOUGHT HAHAHA YOU WERE GOING TO BE HAHAHAHA NICE NOW HAHAHAHA"! I told her I would stop when I gnawed a run in her nylons. She screamed," BUT I HAVE HAHAHAHA REINFORCED SOLES HAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER PUT RUNS IN THEM HAHAHAHAHAHA"! The next thing I remember was a gun to my head and the detective standing there asking,"O.K.what the hell is going on"? The detective untied her , asked her some questions and let her go. Then he detained me and told me that neighbors called because of the loud, screaming laughter, in fact people on the next street could hear it. Then I was brought to this room. End of story.

I told detective Holiday," well sir that is everything. There was no harm meant. I just wanted to tickle those BEAUTIFUL STOCKINGED FEET, that's all".
I then asked," so what now, am I going to be booked on assault, kidnapping,and breaking and entering"?

Detective Holiday then said, "the charges were dropped and she insisted that nothing happened, so you are free to go".

"Why then did you need to know all this detail, especially about my stockinged foot fetish, it's embarressing"? I asked.

He then leaned over and whispered to me very quietly and direct,"see I too have a stocking foot tickle fetish and I am also a member of TMF and I saw those pictures of her feet too and I loved them so much. I have wanted to tickle her for a long time also, I only live fifteen minutes from her house , but hell you drove all the way from Ohio, just to tickle her you genious".

I asked cautiously," then am I free to go sir"?

He said,"yes under two conditions. One you never mention that this conversation between us ever took place and two the next time you get steph in that type of situation, I want to help you tickle her STOCKINGED FEET too"! :evilha: :tickle: <<<<---- :feets: :evilha:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :santasmil :santasmil :santasmil

Last edited:
fantastic story osco. steph will love it. ive seen those pictures, and her feet are soo cute, and those shoes are to die for. how ingenious to tell it in a police report. wtg. osco and hope you are feeling better.

isabeau :twohugs: :happyfloa :bunny:

OMG honey~that was so yummy! I'm so flattered! :justlips:
Loved it! :smilelove :smilelove
XOXO

PS~thanx Mellie Mel!

isabeau said:
fantastic story osco. steph will love it. ive seen those pictures, and her feet are soo cute, and those shoes are to die for. how ingenious to tell it in a police report. wtg. osco and hope you are feeling better.

isabeau :twohugs: :happyfloa :bunny:

Than you so much for your positive response.

As far as feeling better, I went to the doctor and he said I am suffering from a rare disorder. The only cure is to TICKLE the feet of TWO gorgeous girls or else I will never ever heal. Do you and steph no TWO ticklish girls out there that don't mind their stockinged feet tickled? I know of TWO that I would love to tickle to cure me!!! :happyfloa

Thanx again.

osco89 said:
Than you so much for your positive response.

As far as feeling better, I went to the doctor and he said I am suffering from a rare disorder. The only cure is to TICKLE the feet of TWO gorgeous girls or else I will never ever heal. Do you and steph no TWO ticklish girls out there that don't mind their stockinged feet tickled? I know of TWO that I would love to tickle to cure me!!! :happyfloa

Thanx again.

hmmm i never heard of that rare disorder before, must be why its rare. lol. and do i know two ticklish girls? i'll have to get back to you on that one. :)

isabeau :twohugs:

isabeau said:
hmmm i never heard of that rare disorder before, must be why its rare. lol. and do i know two ticklish girls? i'll have to get back to you on that one. :)

Get back to me? I'll give you a hint, just look on this page and find the first two pictures of lovely ladies which I have corrosponded with and that I have written stories about. I checked with my doctor just now and he said," FOR TICKLING FEET, THOSE TWO LADIES ARE JUST WHAT YOU NEED AND THEY WILL DO JUST FINE"! Any questions LUV? :happyfloa

osco89 said:
Get back to me? I'll give you a hint, just look on this page and find the first two pictures of lovely ladies which I have corrosponded with and that I have written stories about. I checked with my doctor just now and he said," FOR TICKLING FEET, THOSE TWO LADIES ARE JUST WHAT YOU NEED AND THEY WILL DO JUST FINE"! Any questions LUV? :happyfloa

uh question answered hon. and you are right about steph, she is lovely..

Thanks for that honey~I think you and I are in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble nowwwwwwww.... :evilha:
XOXO

isabeau said:
uh question answered hon. and you are right about steph, she is lovely..

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back