• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Island of the Lost and Tickled FFF/f Part2

i64ever

TMF Regular
Emma hung from the vine, feeling like every bit of energy she had had been sucked out of her. Her normally alabaster skin was flushed with pleasure and slippery with sweat. Her blonde hair, normally not a strand out of place, looked like a bird’s nest. Still, despite her predicament, she could not help but feel the after glow of her recent orgasm. After so long, it was like this tension she hadn’t even known existed was gone from her neck and back. The pleasure had been so intense, that part of her felt like singing. The rest like crying from having to share such a private moment.

“Did you hear her squeal? And see her eyes roll back in her head?” Marcy cried out. “That was just fantastic!” She jumped up and down, her raven curls bouncing on her shoulders and breasts jiggling beneath her shirt.

“Again, again!” yelled Debbie, actually applauding. Together, the twins made Emma feel like some kind of naked side show attraction. They obviously wanted an encore, which they would probably get.

“Get a grip,” Sarah snarled. She was looking at Emma too, but in disgust, not amusement. “Can we just break this spoiled princess already? Maybe her husband will be more of a challenge.” Sarah despised Emma for her weakness, for being tamed so easily. Emma wasn’t sure whose attitude, Sarah or the twins, humiliated her more.

Or the most humiliating could have been Becky, still standing behind Emma. She was running her hand through Emma’s long, golden hair, stroking her like she was some kind of dog. Emma didn’t have to see her to know there was a big smile on Becky’s face.

“Oh, lets not rush this, “ Alice said, “Much too good a job to rush.” She was staring at Emma’s breasts with hungry eyes and quivering lips. She desperately wanted another taste. The memory of those lips on her nipple made Emma’s stomach fluttery. Had her arms been free. Emma didn’t know if she would push the voluptuous brunette away or bring her closer. And that might have been the most embarrassing part of all.

“Now, now,” Becky finally chimed in. She stopped petting Emma’s hair and moved around in front of her. For the first time since her wrists had been tied to the branch, Emma could see her main tormenter. Her long, red hair framing bright, cruel green eyes and a million freckles. The Irish beauty could have passed for 16, though she was closer to 30.

“This will take as long as it takes,” she said in her Irish brogue, “long or slow, quick or lengthy. Its all up to Emma dear here. Isn’t it Emma?”

“You know,” Emma said, finally finding her voice, “There’s a word for what your doing to me. A word not easily spoken in civilized lands, a dreadful horrible word.” Emma used the same tone of voice she used with the servants, soft but commanding and full of steel. Or at least she tried.

“But we’re not in civilized lands, are we luv? In fact, there’s a good thousand miles of ocean between us and the nearest civilized land,” Becky answered. Then, taking Emma completely by surprise, she threw her arms around her and kissed the golden haired beauty. Hard.

Emma yielded automatically. Her lips parted to admit Becky’s probing, pink tongue. Emma’s heart raced, and her breathing grew sharp and quick. Her hips ground into her possessors. Becky’s hands roaming up and down her bare back, caressing and massaging. When heir tongues touched, Emma’s toes curled and her head grew light. Had her arms been free, Emma would have instinctively thrown them around Becky, embracing her like a lover.

Then, after an eternity of magic, the kiss ended. Emma felt her quickened heart slow and breath return to her body. Only then did it occur to Emma that she should have fought against that intimate moment.

“See,” Becky continued, as if there had been no interruption, “Nobodies coming to save you from that stolen kiss. No police, firemen or angry mob. Not even your husband. I don’t know what word they use to describe this in civilized lands, but on my island, we call it ‘fun‘. And I’m going to continue having ‘fun’ with you until you tell us where your husband is hiding.”

Emma could only stare like a deer caught in the headlights. Why hadn’t she resisted? She could have kicked Becky in the stomach, or…bit her tongue or something! Why had she submitted so meekly? Even now, staring in to Becky’s deep, deep green eyes, Emma wasn’t sure she wanted to resist.

Did she have the willpower to refuse the redhead any longer?

Before Emma could find out, Becky began tickling again. Her fingers started on Emma’s forearms and slowly dragged downward. Emma’s body glistened with sweat, making Becky’s fingers slide like they were covered with oil. She bit her lip for a few seconds, but as those talented fingers skated across her taut underarms, Emma started giggling. When they got to her ribs, squeezing and poking, Emma broke into full laughter. By the time they hit her waist, she was practically screaming.

“Eh EHEH EHEHE EHEHEHEHEHEH STAWWWWPPP IT EWHEHE EHEHEHEEH!!!! EHE EHE EHEHEHHE HEHE OFFFF HEHE HEHEHEHEH GEETTT THEMMEHEH EHEH EHEHEHH OFFF EHEH HEHEHHEEHEH MEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!”

Oh god, it was worse then before! Never that ticklish before coming to the island, Emma hadn’t known how much more sensitive her first orgasm would make her. But Becky had. And as her dug her fingers into Emma’s waist, making the blonde’s supple body dance like a puppet whose strings were being controlled by a drunkard, Becky once again delighted in the control she had over Emma.

“Where is your husband, Emma? Where is Larry?” Becky asked, though she wasn‘t listening to whatever answer Emma made. She was focused on Emma‘s body, and how the tiny wiggles of her fingers could make it move.. When Becky tickled harder with her right hand, poking her fingers into Emma’s hip, Emma her body turned one way. When Becky tickled faster with her left hand, stroking her side, Emma’s body twisted the other.

Lost in the torment of her waist and sides, Emma was barely aware that hands were grabbing her calves, pulling her legs backwards, towards the tree she was dangling from.

When finally, Becky stopped tickling, it took Emma a few more minutes to realize her legs were no longer hanging straight. Instead, her knees were bent, like backwards ‘L’s’. Emma tried to pull them down again, she found her ankles had been fastened to the tree trunk, one on the left side and the other on the right!

Emma’s eye opened wide with fear. No. Not her feet! She couldn’t even see them! Emma tried twisting her body and her neck so she could see what was happening, but Becky gently grabbed her by the shoulders and made her face forward.

“Please, don’t do this…” Emma whispered, looking deep into Becky’s green eyes, hoping for mercy and finding none.

“Are you ready girls,” Becky said, obviously not addressing her captive.

“We are ready …” one voice began.

“…anytime you are,” another finished. The twins! Oh god no! Another wave of hopelessness crashed over Emma.

“Start,” Becky said simply.

Ten fingernails hit each of Emma’s bare soles. The touch was soft as silk, but to Emma it felt like a sledgehammer! There were nails raking across her high arches, nails tracing the lines going across her soles, nails wiggling beneath her toes! Emma’s feet were so small, only size fives, that her soles were literally covered with tickles!

And the twins knew there business, too. Those twenty fingernails acted like they were being controlled by one mind. While Marcy tickled with a feathery touch, her fingernails grazing over Emma’s left sole, Debbie firmly raked hers across Emma’s right. And while Marcy tickled slowly, fingertips hovering over the same inch of flesh, Debbie would tickle fast, her nails racing over Emma’s foot. Then, with no warning, it would switch, Debbie tickling light and slow and Marcy using the firmer touch!

Emma never had a chance. From the first moment, her body was racked with laughter. Great howls came from her mouth and her face turned red as a tomato. Soon, her head was hanging low, as if she no longer had the energy to lift it.

“ AHH AHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAH NAWWWOOOAOOO HAHAHHAH AHAHA GAAWWWDD AHA AAHAH NAWWWOWOO FEEEEEEETTE EHEHE EHEHE EHEH EHEHEHEH EHEHEH NAWWWOOOO HEEEHEH FEETTETE EHEHEHEHE!!!!!!”

Becky smiled. The twins were expert foot ticklers, that was certain. She loved to watch them work, marveling at how much sensation they could make pour into two such small body parts. And, as always, Becky reminded herself that she must NEVER let the twins et at HER feet.

Emma was no longer even aware that Becky existed. Her eyes were blinded by a stream of tears and her ears deafened by her own laughter. Emma was no longer aware of the vines holding her wrist, the tree she was dangling from or even the island she was trapped on. Her entire world was her two soles. All she could experience were the tiny movements of those twenty fingertips.

The twins kept turning up the heat. Marcy was now tickling Emma’s toes, gliding her fingernails underneath them and between them. Debbie, meanwhile was raking hers across the balls of Emma’s other foot, digging into the delicate skin, but never hard enough to hurt or even scratch. Just tickle, endless, endless tickling.

Becky could no longer hear the muffled pleas in Emma’s laughter. Her howls sounded more like an animal’s than a woman’s, wild and out of control. Her body was more than just glistening with sweat. She was dripping with it.

At a signal from Becky, the twins finally stopped. It took some time for Emma to catch her breath and calm her racing heart. Maybe even longer for sanity to come into her eyes.

“Tell me where Larry is. Whatever you do, Emma, don’t tell me ‘no’, or I turn the twins loose again,” Becky said simply, “And this time they aren’t going to stop. Not for a long time.”

Emma slowly raised her head, looking Becky squarely in the eyes. There was no resistance in them. No refusal was going to come from her lips. She couldn’t say anything that would make Marcy and Debbie start that horrible, horrible foot tickling again. But loyalty to her husband, stubborn loyalty to a man she had once loved, wouldn’t let the truth through either.

She needed one more push.

The twins started on Emma’s feet again, but this time it was different. Instead of using their fingers, they used their mouths. Marcy began licking up and down Emma’s right sole, her hot, wet tongue sliding over Emma’s entire sole, covering it like a blanket. Debbie was sucking on her toes, starting with her baby toe and working her way up.

A moan escaped Emma’s lips, deeper than before. As the pleasure again took over her body, Emma discovered her first orgasm hadn’t been a climax at all. It had merely been foreplay. Her body turned on instantly, like a car already warmed up. Another moan. Emma found her hips grinding forward. She wanted more.

And Becky gave it to her. With Emma’s feet tied on opposite sides of the tree, her legs were spread wide open. Becky slipped a finger into that opening, into the heart of Emma’s womanhood.

“You don’t want Larry,” Becky said in a low voice, “That’s why it never worked between you two. You want this. You’ve always craved this.” Becky started stroking Emma, stroking her like only another woman would know how.

“Oh yes, yes yes,” Emma cried out in a husky voice. Her body felt like it was on fire now. Pleasure like she had never known was shooting through her body. Becky was kissing her neck, her throat. Her free hand was stroking Emma’s breasts, playing with her nipples.

“Tell me you want me. Tell me,” Becky commanded, her finger penetrating deeper and deeper.

Emma was practically swimming now. The warmth, the…the pure delight. “No…no,” she moaned, “Larry…” What was Becky making her say! A tiny part of Emma’s brain was screaming at her. Remember your husband, fight this! Resist!

Becky’s finger was now circling Emma’s magic spot, “You must choose, Emma. Larry or me. Tickling or this. Agony or ecstasy.”

Emma’s body craved the pleasure, wanted it so bad. Her first orgasm had given her a taste, had awoken her slumbering libido, but now she wanted it all! Yet…Larry…could she…could she betray him?

“Larry betrayed you,” Becky said between warm kisses to Emma’s throat, “He told me how ticklish you were. He told me where to touch you, where you were weak and vulnerable. He told me while we were making love.” Her finger was only teasing Emma now, keeping her on the edge.

“Noooo,” Emma moaned. It wasn’t true. Becky had tricked Larry she had…had…OHHHH GAWWDDD!!! Pleasure was crashing over her. Maybe Larry had betrayed her. Maybe this was all Larry’s fault! Emma couldn’t remember what Larry had told her now. Maybe she just didn’t want to.

“Do you think Larry could resist this,” Becky asked, “Tell me, pick me, or I’ll just seduce Larry. We’ll make love while the twins tickle your feet. Tell me.”

The mental image of Larry in the redheads arms was suddenly all Emma could see. NO! She wouldn’t lose them both! She wouldn’t be tickled while they laughed at her!

“WATERFALL!!!” Emma screamed suddenly. “Behind the WATERFALL!!!”

Becky smiled, and gave Emma what she craved. With a shriek, eyes as wide as silver dollars, Emma climaxed, and the sunk into unconsciousness.

“The waterfall!” Sarah said, “There must be a cave behind it. Pretty clever…for a man”

“Take Marcy and Debbie,” Becky ordered, “And be on your toes. I think Larry is smarter than you give him credit for.

“No problem,” Sarah said, grinning wickedly. Then she was gone with the twins.

Becky looked at Alice, “Now, while the others are gone, lets cut down sleeping beauty here and have some fun.”

End Part 2

Thanks for this great story, I64ever. I'm looking forward to Part 3. :D

wow that was terrific. the torture and yet she loved part of it. now why do they want Larry so much? great writing. looking forward to part three.

isabeau :triangle:

great story

I love how it starts in the middle of the action yet wastes no time on expository. What are they doing on the island? how dis she and larry get seperated? why do the girls want larry? All wonderfully unexplained.

And the tickling action is hot.

top notch

you do truly have a gift at writing the way you incorporate lust and tickling and these powerful wants and desires, makes for a very compulsive read!

there is just something that is so awesome about a girl getting tickled out of her mind in the jungle
SO DAMN SWEET!

I Love it. Awesome narrative, this is the kind of scenario I enjoy. Thanks for not leaving upperbody or feet out of it. You know how to please.

Tho I'm positively hoping her dreaded scenario actually does happen. Ooh, what if Larry WAS tricking her. >) He should be forced to watch her sweat it out for his cowardice.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back