• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pet Peeve Thread

People that get their facts wrong because they only listen to one side of the story.

People that do nothing but dis others and other POV's that they do not agree with.

People that put others down for the sole reason of making their pitiful lives seem better....

Oh ticklishgiggle, you forgot to put your silly face on :p ;)

Hehehe... okay here goes:

1. Traffic.... in a small town :rant:
2. The way my Leafs have been playing of late :scared:
3. Scraping the ice off my windshield every morning
4. Long line-ups at the Tim Hortons drive-thru, lol
5. Lately when I tune into my favorite radio station, its always Led
Zeppelin... and not the good stuff, either :ranty:

- Watching my team lose not because they were outplayed, but because they killed themselves with penalties or stupid mistakes.

- Younger people who have no clue that the current Top 40 hip-hop/rap/R&B tune they're listening to is actually mostly a sample of a song written by someone else 20 years ago. This takes zero talent or creativity and is not music. Period.

- Ignorance. Old Jedi Axiom: You can be born stupid, but you have to choose to be ignorant.

- People who think Reality TV is real. (See "Ignorance")

- Only someone who works in retail/service can appreciate this one - People who talk on thier cellphone while they are trying to complete a transaction with you. This is rudeness cubed. I have gone as far as to stand motionless in front of someone and when they give me "that look", I tell them that I'll finish with them as soon as they're done with thier call.

- People with Zero sense of humor.

- People who don't vote...then think they know everything that's wrong with the government.

- People who take up controversial or unpopular stands for no other reason than to be noticed.

- And my Number One Pet Peeve (ironically about pets...) - People who have cats and refuse to get them fixed or take care of them, thus feeding the feral cat problem.

My pet peeve is when the boys have a bottle of soft drink, drink half of it, screw the lid on very tight and just leave it there, AS IF, so I have to remove the cap and pour out the remainder in order to recycle the bottle. :mad: Why should the queen have to do THAT.

1. Elderly people who tell you you have to respect them...then they're acting like two-year-olds.
2. Chrishaven
3. People who are on the road and driving while talking on their cell phones. Please, people. Show us some courtesy or get the fuck off the road. You know who you are. Thanks for reading.
4. Parents with totally uncontrollable children. Mom, dad, for the love of God, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Allah, whoever, PLEASE! Don't be afraid to grab a belt and smack some booty. That's why God gave us asses to smack.

My peeves

Ignorant people
People who are hypocrits and dont realize it, even after they are told so
elitists
cub fans
people between the ages of 6 and 17
Liars
People who are "straight edge" and then act high and mighty about not drinking
"punk rock"
courtney love(just die already)
The mentality that if someone is online, they somehow then have balls to talk crap
Attention whores
people not knowedgable they they are attention whores
carnies
Bill wirtz(hockey fans understand)
Public Displays of Affection

People who are n00bs. They act like they own your site and are total assholes.
Hilary Duff
The Olsen Twins
Jessica Simpson
People who talk shit about you when you're not online.
Schizoprenic people
People who talk Valley Girlish.
People who talk about their problems and expect you to talk about theirs.
People who get pissed off if you state your own opinion. Go to hell! It's a free country.
People who expect you to take the Nativity scene out of your front yard, simply because "it offends them." Fuck off! It's a free country!

ticklishgiggle said:
People that post 25 or more times a day here.
They need to stop, breathe, and live life. What little they have left anyway...

You deserve to be tickled for being peeved about that! Just kidding (sort of). :devil: ;) :p

Dumb blonde jokes.
PETA dumping red paint on people who wear fur. You people are going to be tied up and fed meatloaf. Don't come around me. I'll shove it down your throats so you can't breathe. Self righteous bastards.
The ACLU. 'Nuff said.
Dubbya Bush.
People who talk when you're talking.
People who move their lips while you're talking.
People who claim to know what they're talking about when they don't.
T.V. Stations who play the same damn holiday show you've seen since you were a kid.
Boybands. Always the same shit. And it's worse when they almost sound like New Kids on the Block.

Finally we agree on something, Maniac. :D

Maniac, did you get that from the "cell phone" part of my thread, or what?

not to mention construction during rush hour :ranty:

Heh this has converted more to the "I hate" thread rather than pet peeves, they should just be combined

Thought of another few
Poser mentality
Young whippersnaps who think they know everythin or are more mature than others
doctors and parents overmedicating people\children rather than curing the problem
People who would complain about being bored\life sucks when they ask it on themselves by staying in their room\house all day and being anti social.
Million dollar movies that are made only for oscar contention
People who are built up by other people for advantages or to be kind
and color ash gray, just annoying and peeve me...lol

Last edited:
People who take themselves too seriously.
People who have a constant chip on their shoulder.
People who judge others.
Popcorn hulls that get stuck in uncomfortable places in your mouth.
Piss warm soda.
Cat hair on everything I own.
People who block your way in a store isle and completely ignore you.
People who bitch non-stop.
When my eggs go bad before I can use them all.
Bananas that go brown within 48 hours of purchase.
That annoying beep alarm clocks make.
Cold toilet seats.
Bad breath.
My mother calling me 10 times a day.
People who don't cover their mouths when they cough.
People who have to stand 3 inches from your face when they talk to you.
People who fart in the car when it's 30 below and the windows are frozen shut.

I'm sure I'll think of more to add later, but this is a good start! ;)

Mimi said:
People who take themselves too seriously.
People who have a constant chip on their shoulder.
People who judge others.
Popcorn hulls that get stuck in uncomfortable places in your mouth.
Piss warm soda.
Cat hair on everything I own.
People who block your way in a store isle and completely ignore you.
People who bitch non-stop.
When my eggs go bad before I can use them all.
Bananas that go brown within 48 hours of purchase.
That annoying beep alarm clocks make.
Cold toilet seats.
Bad breath.
My mother calling me 10 times a day.
People who don't cover their mouths when they cough.
People who have to stand 3 inches from your face when they talk to you.

I'm sure I'll think of more to add later, but this is a good start! ;)

Oh god thankyou for that alarm clock notion. I shudder when i even hear the clock on tv\movies....i think my body has gotten conditioned now to waking up before my clock so i dont have to hear it

Mimi said:

LMFAO!!! I can relate! :shock: :sowrong:

Goodieluver said:
Heh this has converted more to the "I hate" thread rather than pet peeves, they should just be combined

Thought of another few
Poser mentality
Young whippersnaps who think they know everythin or are more mature than others
doctors and parents overmedicating people\children rather than curing the problem
People who would complain about being bored\life sucks when they ask it on themselves by staying in their room\house all day and being anti social.
Million dollar movies that are made only for oscar contention

A few words: "Poser Mentality" What is with that word, poser? We ain't black and if you are, apologies in advance.

"Young whippersnaps who think they know everything or are more mature than others" a.k.a. the 10-year-old

"Doctors/parents overmedicating people/children rather than curing the problem." Yeah. They have medication for everything. From athlete's foot to zits. And with every side effect comes more medication.

"People who complain about being bored/life sucks when they ask it on themselves by staying in their room/house all day and being anti-social." Ok. No one asks for depression, mmkay? They choose to be depressed. And when they commit suicide, it's on them. Not you.

"Million dollar movies that are made only for oscar contention." No one knew it was going to be a hit in the first place. Like King Kong and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, for example.

catapy_girl said:
A few words: "Poser Mentality" What is with that word, poser? We ain't black and if you are, apologies in advance.

"Young whippersnaps who think they know everything or are more mature than others" a.k.a. the 10-year-old

"Doctors/parents overmedicating people/children rather than curing the problem." Yeah. They have medication for everything. From athlete's foot to zits. And with every side effect comes more medication.

"People who complain about being bored/life sucks when they ask it on themselves by staying in their room/house all day and being anti-social." Ok. No one asks for depression, mmkay? They choose to be depressed. And when they commit suicide, it's on them. Not you.

"Million dollar movies that are made only for oscar contention." No one knew it was going to be a hit in the first place. Like King Kong and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, for example.

::Weirdest face ever:: since when is poser a black thing or word?? Im not black but this reminds me of me bein bitched at for sayin "im gonna just chill tonight" since chill is a black word? Please show me the phoenetic breakdown as to how poser is a black word and used in black context.

Yes people choose to be depressed and people can choose not to be depressed. They also choose to be "woe is me" and annoying with it
And i refer to movies like cinderella man, which is very historically inaccurate and bad acting with crowe, but was made only to contend for an oscar. It was also proclaimed to be oscar contending before it was even released! Also are you joking? Kong and LOTR were proclaimed hits before they hit the current screen. If you didnt think this then you must never have read any fiction epics or watched movies before to see that. Yeah i guess people didnt think spiderman and matrix were gonna be Über hits too. And watch out, im not german and i used a german word

Goodieluver said:
::Weirdest face ever:: since when is poser a black thing or word?? Im not black but this reminds me of me bein bitched at for sayin "im gonna just chill tonight" since chill is a black word? Please show me the phoenetic breakdown as to how poser is a black word and used in black context.

I think when Cat said black, she meant urban. Actually, "poser" is derived from the French "poseur," but it's also used by punk-rockers and metalheads, so it's not urban in origin. http://www.answers.com/poser&r=67 :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back