• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlie's Angels Pt. 1 (f/f)

Stevereeno

"Hello, Angels", Charlie's voice said cheerliy from the speakerphone. "I'd like you
to meet Becky Thompson. She's the General Manager of Chatworth Hotel in Boston. She
needs our help, Angels. Please tell them what your problem is, Becky."
Becky was an attractive woman in her late forties. She looked around at the
famous trio known as Charlie's Angels. "Yes, Becky", the blonde named Kris said,
smiling, "tell us what we can do for you."
Sabrina piped up, "Hey, didn't you have a couple of murders there about a month
ago? Two female guests? I think I read about that in the paper."
Becky smiled. "Yes, that was the Chatworth. The police are still investigating, of
course. But our reservations are really down, and that's why I need your help. If you
three can work concurrently with the police, maybe we can get the killer or killers faster."
Bosley gently prodded Becky, "Why don't you tell them of the specifics of the
cases. The part that wasn't in the papers." That got the Angels attention. Kris, Sabrina, and
Kelly were listening intently.
Becky sighed. "Well, as you may know, we had these two murders, about a week
apart. Both guests were women, young women. They were found dead in their rooms.
But it is the circumstances that make this whole affair more dreadful. And if they ever got
out.." Her voice trailed.
Kelly patted Becky reassuringly on the knee. "It's okay,
Becky", she said reassuringly, "what happened?"
Becky continued, "The coroner said that both women died of heart attacks, which
should seem normal. But they had no prior heart problems; in fact their hearts were
otherwise healthy. We probably wouldn't have any suspicion of foul play except for the
fact that both were barefoot when they died, and both had a pink feather laid across their
toes when they were found."
Sabrina picked up on it first, "Don't tell me they were
tickled to death! That is hard to believe."
Becky nodded. "The coroner's office did a complete evidence shakedown, and
here's what they found." She pulled a piece of paper from her purse and read from it:
"There was evidence of some kind of restraint, appears to be scarves, used on the victims
wrists, knees, and ankles. The victims were not sexually abused in any way. The tickling
sessions must have been long; both victims were drenched in sweat...."
Kris interrupted, "They were tied down and tickled to death?" Kris shuttered.
"What kind of guy would do this?"
Becky put the paper down. "That's the strange part. There were traces of red nail
polish found on both the victim's soles and between their toes..." She let the insinuation
hang out there.
"My God!", Kris exclaimed, "a woman? Can that be?" Charlie's voice continued, "It
appears so, Kris. We need to
find this woman and stop her before she strikes again. I'll let Bosley fill you in on the
details. Goodbye, Angels." Charlie hung up.
Bosley started, "Okay, girls, here's the plan. We know there is a tickling
underground in Boston. One of you must infiltrate this underground and go under deep
cover. Another must get a job at the Chatworth, it may be a disgruntled employee.
Another must be a guest, who will be 'bait', so to speak. Whomever is the guest needs to
be extra careful, as well as not ticklish, hopefully."
"That excludes me", Kelly interjected. "My feet are really sensitive. Kris or
Sabrina?"
Kris shook her head, "Sorry, I'd be climbing the walls. Bri?" Sabrina shuddered,
"Believe me, I am by far the most ticklish.. You don't want me."
Everyone was quiet. Bosley started, "Well, SOMEONE has
to..."
Becky interrupted, "Bosley, I have an idea. Does your watch
have a second hand?" Bosley nodded. "Okay, here's what we can do.", Becky reasoned.
"Since I'm impartial, I'll tickle each of you in turn. I'll try to tickle each of you the same
way, and I have long fingernails like our suspect does. Whomever can last the longest
shall be the guest. I guess each of you should take turns and lay on this couch, with your
feet resting on the arm. That sound okay?"
Kelly started to protest, "I'd go crazy!"
Sabrina said to her flatly, "Kelly, its better to find that out now, when you CAN
pull your feet away. Okay, lets do it. I'll go first."
Sabrina kicked off her espadrilles, aand lay on the couch, feet on the armrest.
Becky pulled a stool from the bar, and set it at Sabrina's feet. Sabrina's feet were narrow,
lithe, and deeply tanned with veins snaking across the tops. Her soles were snow-white.
"Okay, Bosley, ready with your watch?" she said. Bosley nodded. Kris and Kelly
exchanged nervous glances. Sabrina closed her eyes.
Becky said, "Go, Bosley!" She immediately and slowly drew a long nail down
Sabrina's right arch, from toes to heel. Sabrina gasped and her toes twitched. She
repeated the same on Sabrina's left foot, getting much the same response. Leaning
forward, she gently tickled under her toes and the balls of both feet. Sabrina was losing
control, "Aaahhhh, aaaaahhh!". Becky then drew all ten nails down Bri's arches, and then
came back up to her toes with a wavy motion. After three of these, Sabrina was shaking,
fists clenched, jaw set. The room was dead quiet, save the scratching sounds. Sabrina
took five more, and screamed, yanking her feet away.
"Holy cow!", Sabrina said, rubbing her bare soles on the carpet. "Where did you
learn how to do that? How long did I last, Boz?"
Becky answered her, smiling "I have five brothers and sisters.. Bosley was that
about fifteen seconds?"
Bosley looked at his watch. "Seventeen. You would be in real trouble, Bri, if you
got caught by the tickler. Who's next?"
Kris and Kelly glanced at each other. "I guess I am..", Kelly said, "Kris, you need
to be barefoot. No nylons." Kelly had platforms on.
Kelly pulled her platforms off as Kris kicked off her pumps and started unrolling
her nylons. Kelly had beautiful pink and white feet, with light pink nail polish. She lay on
the couch, placing her feet at the arm at Becky's disposal.
"Ok, Becky, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."
Becky nodded at Bosley, and stroked her index fingernail quickly down Kelly's
bare sole. Kelly immediately shrieked, and withdrew her foot. Becky quickly turned to
the other foot, and grated the sole with her nail. Again, Kelly yelped and jerked her foot
away.
Sabrina sounded cross, "Kelly, that's not fair. You have to at least try! Come on!
Mind over matter!"
Kelly protested, "I did try, Sabrina! My feet are just extremely ticklish. I just
simply won't be able to take any tickling!"
Kris smiled at Kelly, and patted her arm. "It's okay, Kel. I'll see if I can get
through it. But at least now we know how to get your attention."
She feinted for Kelly's bare feet, grinning. Kelly screamed and ran away.
Everyone in the room laughed.
"All right, Becky", Kris said as she sat on the couch, "let's see whatcha got. I'm
going to put myself in a trance and I'm NOT going to be ticklish."
Kris' feet were small, very tanned, with perfect dark red polished toes. Becky had
an eager look on her face as she pulled her chair closer to Kris' feet. Sabrina caught this
and filed it away. Kris closed her eyes.
Becky started by drawing a single nail from toes to heel on each foot. Kris didn't
move or make a sound. Becky went to work on Kris' toes and the balls of her feet. Kris
took a deep breath, but didn't react otherwise. Sabrina kept a trained eye on Becky's face,
which now had a smile played across it. I'll bet she is enjoying this, Sabrina thought.
Becky began dragging all her nails up and down Kris's light golden soles. Kris
kept the deep breathing, but did not laugh. Her toes were twitching slightly though, as
Becky's nails crossed the heel of her foot. Sabrina caught it, and wondered if Becky
would. Sure enough, Becky held the toes of Kris's right foot in her left hand, and gently
pulled them back. Then she firmly scrubbed her nails on Kris' uncalloused heel. Kris
began to hyperventilate; her breathing became more shallow. She tried to curl her toes, but
couldn't. Kris now had her eyes screwed shut tightly.
Becky grinned broadly, and began taunting Kris. "Wow... look at these heels!", she
teased, "how cute! Tickle, tickle, tickle...." Kris thrashed her head back and forth, and
pounded her fists into the cushion. Sensing that she was going to laugh soon, and not
wanting to witness any more of this torture, Kelly asked, "Bosley, has she passed Sabrina
yet?"
Bosley answered, "Yep, thirty-two seconds. Thank you, Miss Thompson."
Becky stopped tickling Kris's heel (Rather grudgingly, thought Sabrina). Kris' face
was flushed; she sat up unsteadily.
"Wow!", Kris said breathlessly, "That was intense. I'm not sure if I could take
much more than that. And if our tickler is better than Becky here..."
Becky smiled. "Well, I wasn't showing any of you much mercy", she explained,
"mainly because I don't think that the two victims got any." The Angels all exchanged
glances.
"Well", Bosley stated, "Kris wins the dubious honor of trying to bait our tickler by
staying at the Chatworth Hotel & Resort. Sabrina, I want you to become an employee
there. Both of you will check in with Ms. Thompson from time to time. Sabrina you need
to discover and infiltrate Boston's tickling underground. Our tickler may be there. Okay?
Let's get to work."

Chapter Two.
Kris and Sabrina talked on the way to the hotel. "Bait?", Kris complained, "this is
going to be tough. I've never tried to flirt with women before by using my feet. What
would you suggest?"
Sabrina said, "First thing I'd do is get a pedicure at the resort. Not only will your
feet look, hopefully, irresistable but you may be able to find out some things from the nail
tech. I'm going to work in reservations and hopefully I'll get some hush-hush talk, you
know?"
Kris nodded, "Okay, good idea. I'm tired of this polish anyway, I guess."
Sabrina stopped at the front entrance to drop Kris off. They exchanged goodbyes,
and Kris went to check in. Sabrina drove around to the employee entrance.
Chapter Three
Kelly walked in to the adult bookstore. After browsing the shelves for about
fifteen minutes (and ignoring the stares of countless old men) she took two magazines to
the front desk. One was called "Tickled Pink", the other, "Sweet Feet". The male clerk
eyed her curiously, but took her money.
Upon arriving home, she kicked her shoes off and opened the magazines. After
browsing the pictures, she read the personals sections and made notes on a legal pad.
Kelly was actually disgusted by the entire magazine, but remembered that she had to get
into this life, so she forced herself to be open minded.
Most of the personals were from males; these she skipped. In the foot magazine,
there was a letter from a "Toe Lover" in Boston, with unknown gender. "Toe Lover" was
looking for a female pen pal to write to, and listed a P.O. Box. Kelly wrote a short note to
"Toe Lover" saying should would like to corrspond. She planned a trip to find out the
physical location of the P.O. Box, so she could stake it out as well.
She penned a letter to the personals section in the tickling magazine, asking for the
formation of tickling club in Boston. Kelly dropped both letters in the mailbox, and she
headed out to some mailing service locations.
Chapter Four
Kris was able to get an appointmant that day to get her toes done. She showed up
at the shop at 3:00 pm, and announced to the receptionist that she had an appointment with
Cindy.
After a couple of minutes, a young woman came out to greet her. "Hi Kris. I'm
Cindy. Would you follow me please?"
Kris followed the younger woman to the back of the shop. Cindy pointed to a
chair, explaining, "Go ahead and have a seat. I'm going to get you a tub for a soak."
Kris removed her shoes, reminding herself to check Cindy carefully for any
reaction. Cindy brought the tub out and placed it at Kris' feet. Kris placed her bare feet in
the warm, scented water.
Cindy sat on a low stool and looked at Kris's feet for an instant before speaking,
"It's nice give a pedicure to someone who takes care of their feet for a change. Usually all
my customers are older women who don't do anything to their feet for years, and expect
me to make them look great."
Kris smiled. Here goes my first foot-flirting, she thought. "I try to keep my feet
looking great. I'm going to be staying here alone for a few weeks, and I get pedicures
once a week, so..." Kris let that dangle.
Cindy beamed, "Great! Well, it'll be a pleasure to serve you. Now, let's get that
old polish off." Cindy put a towel in her lap, and picked up Kris' foot.
Kris added, almost off-handedly, "By the way, you should know that my feet are
extremely ticklish."
Cindy was in the process of drying off Kris' soft foot. She stopped, arching a
pretty eyebrow. "Oh?", she said, smiling,"where on your foot are you the most ticklish?"
Got her! Kris thought. Time to reel her in. She giggled, "Don't tell anyone! If you
take your fingernail and very gently run it up or down my arch, I go crazy. I turn into
jelly." She looked directly into Cindy's eyes. "Try it." she said
Cindy held Kris' tanned foot up and gently tickled her slightly wrinkled sole.
Since Kris really wasn't that ticklish there, she could fake laughter. She began to giggle,
but kept her foot in Cindy's hand. Cindy tickled her a couple more times, but stopped
when Kris' laughter became more unrestrained. Cindy laughed, letting Kris' foot fall back
into her lap.
"You certainly are! I'll make sure to be careful with the pumice, then. Now..
which color would you like?"
Chapter Five
After the check-in rush, Sabrina sighed and began chatting with a co-worker, a
friendly seeming woman with a Texas accent, "How long have you worked here, Betsy?"
Betsy thought for a moment, "Six years, now. Ever since I got out of high school."
Sabrina got quickly to the subject she was interested in, "Didn't I read something
about two women dying here? That's really spooky.."
Betsy looked at Sabrina for a couple of seconds, and then, seemingly deciding
something, leaned close to her at the front desk, "Do you know how they died?" Sabrina
shook her head. Betsy continued, "They were tickled to death." Sabrina feigned shock,
covering her mouth, "Oh my God! How?"
Betsy explained, "You can't tell anyone about this. Guests, other employees,
....anyone! Both times, a couple of the maids heard hysterical laughter coming from the
women's rooms, but muffled. Like they were gagged. The maids thought the women were
kinky or something. Can you imagine?"
Sabrina answered, "I can't imagine anyone being that ticklish. Wouldn't they get
used to the tickling after a while? I mean, I would."
Betsy looked at Sabrina, amusement in her green eyes. "Are you saying that you're
not ticklish?", she taunted. Her eyes swept Sabrina's body. "Everyone's ticklish, it's just a
matter of finding out where.."
Sabrina felt uncomfortable for a second, but held her ground. "Nope, not ticklish
at all. Just a mindset."
"Hmmm. Well, whatever you say. By the way, a few of us are going out
tommorrow night, kind of a girls night out. Your welcome to come with, if you want.
Probably just going to go play pool or something. If you want, we'll just leave straight
from here after our shift."
Sabrina smiled. Good, I'm getting in, she thought. "Sounds fun! Count me in."
Chapter Six
The angels all met later that night at a restaurant to discuss their progress. After
ordering, Kelly began.
"I finally found the P.O. box site I was looking for.", she announced, "I'm going to
stake it out tommorrow. With any luck, I'll find out who our Toe Lover is. Kris, how are
you coming?"
Kris began, "Well, I got my pedicure. This sure is a tough assignment, isn't it?
Anyway, I made sure that Cindy knew my feet are ticklish, and that she's going to see a lot
more of me. She even tickled my foot for a second, but she seemed embarrassed.
Tommorrow I'm going to lay out by the hotel pool, and flash every woman I see. With
my feet, of course. I have a couple of real good attention getters..."
"Great!", Sabrina smiled. "I'm going out tommorrow with a few co-workers to
shoot pool. A girl named Cindy is going, Kris, but I don't know if it's your Cindy. I'm
starting to suspect Betsy a little. She looked pretty mischevious when I mentioned that my
feet weren't ticklish, and she knew how the women died, although I guess you could chalk
that up to rumors. Let's get a little more bold, Kris, Kelly. We don't have a lot of time,
and we don't want another guest to die."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back